Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    respectfully, i have to disagree. i think danes is a good actress (temple granadin was a great acting job), but if you watch her facial expressions and tonal delivery as carrie, she's just overworking and overselling the "functional craziness" of her character. damien lewis does an admirable job as brody, no doubt, but i think you're as crazy as carrie if you think he out-acted bryan cranston, steve buscemi or john hamm last season.

i just want to reiterate for those who think i'm railing too hard against this show: i think it's a good, enjoyable show. i watch it every week with my wife. i just don't think it's great like so many other seem to think.

as for the premier, i thought it was good (i know... go figure). potinkin still is the best actor on the show and knows how to subtly steal every scene he's in. i don't like how they're setting up brody's daughter to basically be a mini-carrie (smart but crazy) and nothing but a thorn in the side of anything brody's trying to achieve politically. i think there are better and less obvious ways to throw some monkey wrenches into the plot. otherwise, i enjoyed the scene where carrie had to lose the tail in the market.
    It is what it is, I understand where you're coming from, honestly I feel TV show and actor appreciation is an extremely subjective analysis. Everyone who watches these kinds of shows know there are a handful that are good, a handful of good actors in them, and from there it is pretty much open season as to who is top of the pyramid.

vCash
    Wow, can't believe they have the tape already.

vCash
    **** about to go down

vCash
    Me and my GF plowed through S1 this week. Man, I love this show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    I am shocked that they found that little video actually, figured it would have come later in the season.

vCash
    I liked the episode, but can someone please explain to me why the CIA of all people is using Skype to discuss an operation with agents in Lebanon? I mean are you kidding me?

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    I ****in loved this episode. The last five minutes were tense as hell
    I'm In.

vCash
    Surprised that it is already to the point where they know about brody

vCash
    This was my fav last season. I think this season will be pretty good.
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash

Homeland Season Two

Anyone think Saul is involved?

vCash
    I've been wondering if he's been bad since the beginning. I don't trust him.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    I'm not really worried about saul that much.

Didn't saul want to go with his wife to india?

vCash
    That actually came to my mind when I saw Saul in that last scene. I hope not though, i am a really big fan of his character.

vCash

Homeland Season Two

Yeah I thought back to the lie detector test as well as him always shooting down Carrie. I still think its very unlikely but possible

vCash
    Ahh never even thought about that, would make sense, I think we'll have to know come next episode.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast