Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    I don't trust Mike one bit. I have said this from season 1. The way he was smoking that cigarette on the Deck. I also think Brody is not innocent. They could have been working together. I am glad that the writers knew how to end it! Great cliffhanger into season 3
    I have no clue what to think anymore and thats when you know its a good show

vCash
    I dont see how the person who put the van is going to be anybody we know. Quinn is definitely not it and they already explored the Galvez angle. Saul wasnt anywhere near the CIA and Mike would be such a horrible choice as a mole. He was with Brody's kids and he has absolutely no reason to turn.

Everybody else is dead. They're going to have to come up with a new bad guy or Brody is going to end up guilty.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    So man questions, so few answers. A lot of us were wondering how there was going to be a season 3. They pulled it off. The only reason why I am slightly disappointed is because of the mass amount of questions.

It even left it open for Saul to be the mole. The way he was trying to save Brody so intensely, the arabic at the end. Even though season 2 wasn't as good I will tune into season 3
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NBAfan4life View Post
    So man questions, so few answers. A lot of us were wondering how there was going to be a season 3. They pulled it off. The only reason why I am slightly disappointed is because of the mass amount of questions.

It even left it open for Saul to be the mole. The way he was trying to save Brody so intensely, the arabic at the end. Even though season 2 wasn't as good I will tune into season 3
    Saul was speaking Kaddish, not Arabic.

I think that this was all a set up by Nazir. Brody may have been in on it, but it just seems unlikely because if he knew they were going to release his video, he would have stayed in the room for the memorial as a suicide bomber. Now he is basically useless in any plot as he is recognized as a terrorist. I think Nazir realized this and decided that it was best in order to carry out his plan of attack on Walden and the CIA he had to come to the US and allow himself to get killed. That would put everyone at ease about an attack, so there would be lax security at the memorial. He could then have someone break into Brody's car and plant the C4 since Brody was still in favorable position with everyone. I think the terrorist organization (I'm guessing it's Al-Qaeda) knows that Brody was useless as a politician if he wasn't willing to strap a bomb to him, so they wanted to soil his name and pour salt on the tragedy by saying that it was an American who was behind the attack.

My guess is that Season 3 is a manhunt for Brody with Carrie trying to clear his name. It'll probably end in an assassination of Brody with Carrie and Saul leading an investigation of the plot in Season 4, going back to the assassination plot started by Estes this past season.
    "Hitting is better than sex." Reggie Jackson

“The only reason I don't like playing in the World Series is I can't watch myself play." Reggie Jackson

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. October View Post
    Saul was speaking Kaddish, not Arabic.

I think that this was all a set up by Nazir. Brody may have been in on it, but it just seems unlikely because if he knew they were going to release his video, he would have stayed in the room for the memorial as a suicide bomber. Now he is basically useless in any plot as he is recognized as a terrorist. I think Nazir realized this and decided that it was best in order to carry out his plan of attack on Walden and the CIA he had to come to the US and allow himself to get killed. That would put everyone at ease about an attack, so there would be lax security at the memorial. He could then have someone break into Brody's car and plant the C4 since Brody was still in favorable position with everyone. I think the terrorist organization (I'm guessing it's Al-Qaeda) knows that Brody was useless as a politician if he wasn't willing to strap a bomb to him, so they wanted to soil his name and pour salt on the tragedy by saying that it was an American who was behind the attack.

My guess is that Season 3 is a manhunt for Brody with Carrie trying to clear his name. It'll probably end in an assassination of Brody with Carrie and Saul leading an investigation of the plot in Season 4, going back to the assassination plot started by Estes this past season.
    My bad. thank you
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    Wow, I thought that was amazing, best episode of the season by far.

Since they went the "24" route (which I accept at this point, they will never match the drama/realness of season 1), this was literally the best thing they could have came up with. Everything makes so much sense now, while creating so many new questions. I thought it was fantastic considering the season up to this point.

vCash
    A great finale for an otherwise OK season. I originally was writing as I was watching, but I don't think anyone needs to see that boring drivel.

A few thoughts though.

I said over the course of the last episodes how much I was starting to like Quinn. I think, to me at least, there wasn't a single doubt in my mind that he wasn't going to kill Brody. I'm sure most of you felt the same way. When he was holding the gun up I really didn't feel any suspense. There was no way that was happening. And when Estes walked into the dark room, I immediately had revelations of Anton Chigurh waiting for Llewellyn's wife , and that's exactly what happened. Quinn is a cool character, I hope we get more of him.

I figured after Quinn forced Estes' hand that Estes was up to no good and that the inevitable plot twist/cliff hanger was going to be related to him. Nope.

Dana has slowly been redeemed. While annoying at times, recently I've been finding it easy to understand where she's coming from. She probably has acted the most realistic of all of them...and we hate it because it's the annoying adolescent moody/*****y vibe. I think her reaction to Brody's truth was the most realistic yet...and well done. Her scene with the agents, and her hesitation to tell the whole truth also was really well done. I don't think I can say I hate her any more.

I typed "As Brody is going into the funeral I'm feeling that he's gonna attempt to do something awful". I think the music helped out with those thoughts. Maybe he did actually do that, maybe he didn't.

A lot of the minor things I/we *****ed about make some sense now. I had hoped that a lot of that was intentional, and some of it was indeed vindicated.

Bringing back Brody-doubt was the right move. That's the single most obvious difference between the two seasons, and now we potentially can feel completely sympathetic towards him. The only person I know that watches this show said that she felt bad for Brody all season long...and I never felt that way. I had no sympathy for him. Saul's speech to Carrie was refreshing because that's how I've felt all along...yet everyone else seemed fine with Brody (even Saul up until that point... jeopardizing his career for Brody).

The potential framing was a great way to go with this. Nice move.

I think I believe Brody.

I think Saul is the ****ing man.

I'm excited for Season 3.

vCash
    Sepinwall interviewed Gansa and Gordon. It's a long read, but I think again it's really worth it. I think there's a lot of good reasoning in there.

http://www.hitfix.com/whats-alan-wat...-from-season-2

His review was also really solid.

vCash
    i loved the episode can't wait for season 3

vCash
    Read the Q&A on ew.com...pretty interesting. Said they planned on killing Bridy 6-7 episodes in...also said Dar Adul will be back to butt heads with Saul.

vCash
    I agree with ManRam about Quinn, he is turning into a very likable killer. His "I'm a good guy that kills bad guys" line to Estes was cold-blooded. Very, very good episode though.

There is one super minor thing that drove me nuts, though. When Dana asked if Finn was going to be at the service. It's his ****ing dad for Christ sake! Obviously he'll be there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDIsMyGod23 View Post
    I agree with ManRam about Quinn, he is turning into a very likable killer. His "I'm a good guy that kills bad guys" line to Estes was cold-blooded. Very, very good episode though.

There is one super minor thing that drove me nuts, though. When Dana asked if Finn was going to be at the service. It's his ****ing dad for Christ sake! Obviously he'll be there.
    Hahaha. I didn't notice that. Oh Dana....

vCash
    I was kindof bored until the **** hit the fan. Great ending!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    I was kindof bored until the **** hit the fan. Great ending!
    yeah it was resembling a soap opera season finale until the explosion. im like "***** JUST GOT REAL!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    yeah it was resembling a soap opera season finale until the explosion. im like "***** JUST GOT REAL!"
    I'm glad that we (barring something wacky) won't have to deal with the Carrie/Brody on-screen romance for a while. It's always felt off to me...never was really into it.

Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast