Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JDIsMyGod23 View Post
    I missed the first 8 minutes of the episode, so I couldn't be more confused about this whole Quinn angle.
    I don't really remember if anything happened in the first 8 minutes with regards to Quinn. The first mention of anything was Max and Virgil breaking into his apartment and finding it really empty, but it had a rifle cleaning kit. Apparently they did it on orders from Saul and Carrie and they found a picture of some lady in it, who was the police officer Saul went to talk to.

Andy's List of Secrets

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    Until they explained a bit more about Quinn I thought he could be part of Nazir's group as well, but Estes was giving orders to Quinn to kill Brody upon Nazir's capture. Dar Adal was Quinn's handler and worked with Saul in the past. That kind of eliminates or implicates all 4 of them from being turned operatives, but there's no way it's Carrie. Brody is the turned operative. He was working with Abu Nazir until he was captured, and we still don't know for sure if he's telling the CIA everything.

Not that I think this is the case, but for all we know his real conversation with Nazir could have been to get Roya Hammad captured to make everyone that's part of Brody's deal think that they are safer. Then Brody can carry out an attack later on. We do know he lied about being Muslim and praying with Nazir though, so who knows what else he lied about.
    Oh I wasn't implying that it was Dar Adal dude who is the other operative. I just don't think Brody is alone from the Abu Nazir camp inside the government/CIA

I do however think that Dar Adal is the game changer, he obviously has something or an different angle on this whole operation since he had the upper hand on Saul..
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I don't really remember if anything happened in the first 8 minutes with regards to Quinn. The first mention of anything was Max and Virgil breaking into his apartment and finding it really empty, but it had a rifle cleaning kit. Apparently they did it on orders from Saul and Carrie and they found a picture of some lady in it, who was the police officer Saul went to talk to.
    Yeah this started in the previous episode where Carrie went to Saul with that concern
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Haven't been that nervous watching tv in forever. **** Walden, he was a prick, I just am stressing there was no Brody hints in the preview for the next one. Saul was a bad *** in this ep too.

And this episode did stretch the bounds of reality, personally I don't care anymore since I think these kinds of shows have a small shelf life where they can come up with interesting / realistic plots.
    Last edited by WickedBadMan; 12-03-2012 at 03:18 PM.

vCash
    I'm not sure how I feel about this episode, but I have no idea how they're going to have a 3rd Season. On the other hand, Carrie didnt tell anybody about what Nazir got Brody to do, so I'm betting she kills Nazir and goes along wi Brody's story about Waldens heart attack.

Andy's List of Secrets

vCash
    this show has become almost unwatchable... i'll ride out the remaining 2 episodes, but jesus christ what a letdown this show has become
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    this show has become almost unwatchable... i'll ride out the remaining 2 episodes, but jesus christ what a letdown this show has become
    Networks just haven't figured out when to cancel shows. This was not the kind of show that should have went two seasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorGato View Post
    Networks just haven't figured out when to cancel shows. This was not the kind of show that should have went two seasons.
    i agree... it should have been an extended miniseries

the writing on this show is a clinic on how not to develop a plot
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    I personally think they're finishing strong. Good episode!
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    This last episode was just so unbelievable. Hopefully finishes strong but on it's current trajectory it's not looking good.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    that was def the best episode of the season. i dont understand why people are hating this season so much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicHero3 View Post
    that was def the best episode of the season. i dont understand why people are hating this season so much.
    for me, it's just become a cluster**** of a show. brody screaming nazir's name over the phone in a locked-down safehouse guarded by government operatives. carrie doing the same thing in the open field when nazir abducted brody a few eps back. carrie going back in after nazir when he has a gun and she has... a crowbar. brody being able to move around the naval observatory's 2nd floor (and the VP's office) without a single guard anywhere in sight (apparently every guard hangs out on the 1st floor directly by the front door... and they just leave the rest of the place unguarded). according to the writers, brody can just sneak into any high-ranking official's office for extended periods of time and rummage through whatever he wants without ever getting caught. it's all ridiculous and incredibly sloppy writing.

on top of that, the completely boring and useless subplot involving brody's annoying-as-hell daughter has gotten too much screen time.

i was never a big fan of this show, even last season, but i used to think it was, at the very least, a good show (that was severely overhyped). now it's just bad. really bad.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Yeah. I was left with a sour taste in my mouth after that season.

I knew that season 2 couldn't live up to season 1...it was literally impossible...but this season has been all over the place. Everything BroadwayJoe said I agree with. All that bothered me. It just isn't the same smart show that it was last year. Still has great acting, but it's just so dumbed down now. Season 1 was so much better than 24, but Season 2 feels like a weaker show than even the weaker seasons of 24 were.

As for Brody's "annoying-as-hell" daughter and the stupid subplot, there's still time for that to turn into something. But if it just fizzles away that's pathetic.

It's still enjoyable to watch, but depending on how the season ends, there might not be any tangible reason for me to stick with it.

I feel like they're going to try to weasel back in Brody-suspicions, since that was so clearly the strong point of season 1.
    Last edited by ManRamForPrez24; 12-04-2012 at 10:07 AM.
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash
    I just caught up with the show, I'm completely confused about the Quinn angle, but in general this season is good, but not as good as the last season IMO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAKERMANIA View Post
    I just caught up with the show, I'm completely confused about the Quinn angle, but in general this season is good, but not as good as the last season IMO
    hes there to kill brody once they catch nazir

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast