Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Nah haha, I would never commit such an act of injustice.

vCash
    Saul is eventually gonna tip Carrie off to something about Quinn and that's when **** will hit the fan again. Not sure whether or not a terrorist attack pans out, but this episode was solid and really opened up a lot of potential doors. I didn't for one second think that Nazir was going down tonight though, so it wasn't as suspenseful as it probably could have been. If I had to guess, I bet it's the VP that gets axed.

This Dar Adal dude probably is a game changer too.

Like I said, I did like the episode, but season 2 hasn't been nearly as gripping as season 1.

vCash
    I missed the first 8 minutes of the episode, so I couldn't be more confused about this whole Quinn angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Saul is eventually gonna tip Carrie off to something about Quinn and that's when **** will hit the fan again. Not sure whether or not a terrorist attack pans out, but this episode was solid and really opened up a lot of potential doors. I didn't for one second think that Nazir was going down tonight though, so it wasn't as suspenseful as it probably could have been. If I had to guess, I bet it's the VP that gets axed.

This Dar Adal dude probably is a game changer too.

Like I said, I did like the episode, but season 2 hasn't been nearly as gripping as season 1.
    Pretty much all of this ^^ Especially the bolded
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

vCash
    I know this is nit picking, but did anyone else get annoyed by the fact that when trailing a CIA/Black ops agent that virgil and max were so damn obvious about it? They stopped when the bus stopped and were following it like 2 car lengths behind, and he takes a picture of them in close range where he could easily be seen without even trying to hide it.

Solid episode though, the stuff with Quinn really threw me. I really want to find out who he's really working for.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    There is no doubt that this Dar Adal dude is the game changer.

Remember the plot of the whole show itself. Someone is turned into an operative inside the government. It could mean several people. These cells usually don't know each other and operate on individual orders.

Right now my guess is Brady is not the real guy turned inside the government. There is something deeper. The plot is good.

The show has many twists and turns I don't know if they are planned or not, but whatever they are they seem to be making it work.
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    I am also very suspicious of Mike the so called lover, friend, and apparently father who spoke to the girl like Brady has never done before...

Very intense show
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    I know this is nit picking, but did anyone else get annoyed by the fact that when trailing a CIA/Black ops agent that virgil and max were so damn obvious about it? They stopped when the bus stopped and were following it like 2 car lengths behind, and he takes a picture of them in close range where he could easily be seen without even trying to hide it.

Solid episode though, the stuff with Quinn really threw me. I really want to find out who he's really working for.
    I ride public transportation every day. You can't see behind a bus when you're inside it. There's no way to know you're being followed when you're in the bus. When you're switching buses and walking around, maybe, but that scene didn't bother me (and I too am often nitpicky).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Whomewhome View Post
    There is no doubt that this Dar Adal dude is the game changer.

Remember the plot of the whole show itself. Someone is turned into an operative inside the government. It could mean several people. These cells usually don't know each other and operate on individual orders.

Right now my guess is Brady is not the real guy turned inside the government. There is something deeper. The plot is good.

The show has many twists and turns I don't know if they are planned or not, but whatever they are they seem to be making it work.
    Until they explained a bit more about Quinn I thought he could be part of Nazir's group as well, but Estes was giving orders to Quinn to kill Brody upon Nazir's capture. Dar Adal was Quinn's handler and worked with Saul in the past. That kind of eliminates or implicates all 4 of them from being turned operatives, but there's no way it's Carrie. Brody is the turned operative. He was working with Abu Nazir until he was captured, and we still don't know for sure if he's telling the CIA everything.

Not that I think this is the case, but for all we know his real conversation with Nazir could have been to get Roya Hammad captured to make everyone that's part of Brody's deal think that they are safer. Then Brody can carry out an attack later on. We do know he lied about being Muslim and praying with Nazir though, so who knows what else he lied about.

vCash
    What if that was part of the plan for them to intercept that meeting and stop that supposed attack?

Brody already left out that he prayed with Nazir after their meeting. His alliance could still be to Nazir.

vCash
    Here's why him telling them that he prayed with Nazir didn't bother me: because it absolutely doesn't mean anything in regards to the investigation. The prayer isn't relevant to the search.

Maybe he is withholding it because he's on Nazir's side or whatever, but it's a useless bit of information for the CIA.

vCash
    As crazy as things have gotten this season,i don't see how the writers can keep up with the direction of the show!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rg3fanatic1963 View Post
    As crazy as things have gotten this season,i don't see how the writers can keep up with the direction of the show!
    That's how I kind of feel as well. I have a eerie suspicion this is going to be Showtime's next Dexter, not in a good way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impaler View Post
    Some posters like yourself don't understand how a single is better then a home run,
    #TWTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24 View Post
    Here's why him telling them that he prayed with Nazir didn't bother me: because it absolutely doesn't mean anything in regards to the investigation. The prayer isn't relevant to the search.

Maybe he is withholding it because he's on Nazir's side or whatever, but it's a useless bit of information for the CIA.
    I'm not saying it meant anything, but the writers deliberately put it out there. Is there anything else, no. Cuts to the praying scene. It just shows that he is not completely honest and if they decide to twist him to Nazir's side that will have been a clue.

Of course it could be nothing, just an observation I noticed.

vCash
    i wish this show was comprised entirely of mandy potinkin (saul) and jessica brody's boobs... it would be much more enjoyable for me
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast