Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819
    vCash
    Am I the only one that loved seeing Estes go? Man that guy was a total *******.

vCash
    I, too, wondered why the president wasn't there... but I read that it was because this was a CIA memorial for the VP because of all of his work he did with them. This wasn't his actual funeral or memorial service.

I think one of the writers said this in a recent interview and I will try to find it.

-There are a few major plot holes, there's no arguing that, but I still find the show entertaining.

As for the car being moved, I agree that is pretty ridiculous. I guess it would have had to be moved by someone with CIA security clearance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    That did bother me too. If it was in a parking space that would be one thing but parked on the sidewalk or whatever it was, that is weird and somebody would have had to notice that.
    I mean, once you get the car in past security, why is it so hard to believe that a car could go unnoticed for a few minutes? I don't know how the CIA works, but it's a parking lot...I don't there are patrols every minute. Perhaps we'll find out how it happened (I'm sure we will), and until then I don't think this was too preposterous...certainly not enough to ruin it for me.

And it was indeed the CIA's memorial; not his full funeral. So the POTUS not being there makes sense. It was just for the CIA people. I'm sure the rest of the Brodys would have been at a real/full funeral too.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Season 1- wow!!!
    Season 2- not so much, some great parts, the whole daughter thing was annoying big time.
    FAV FIGHTERS- HW-Struve-JDS-D.Cormier LHW-Gustafsson -Ovince St. Preux Machida MW-Kenndey-D.Miller-Chris WeidmanWW-Condit-Rory MacDonald-Kampmann-Douglas Lima-Marquardt LW-Penn-Edgar-Jim Miller-Joe Lauzon-FW-Jung Patricio Freire BW-Torres-Dantas- Faber-Fly-Benavidez

vCash
    Just caught up

Season 1 was good, season 2 is meh. Parts of it were good but others were not. damian lewis beating bryan cranston for best actor is a travestry.

Finale in season 2 had some major holes, still throughly interested in seeing season 3

vCash
    Brody has to go and go soon for this show to remain legit. I know Lewis has gotten a lot of acclaim but for the shows integrity he must be gone after this season and his family as well. Saul will do fine picking up the slack as the second lead in this show. There is still so much to his character that can be explored.

The problem is keeping brody around. Right now it's just ridiculous and serves little purpose. No more love story. No more stepping foot in the US. The only way they could potentially make it work is to put Carrie out into the field again and have brody link up with a terrorist cell somewhere. However this would totally ruin the character of Brody and turn the show into a cat and mouse game again which is what we saw with Nazir and on a smaller level Brody.

Looking back, the show would have been perfect. I mean perfect if Brody blew himself up in the room. Now they are kinda stuck with him and grasping at straws to keep him around in some way. We saw that in season 2. Brody's whole arc was originally designed for him to die in season one.

Get rid of Brody, go more in depth with Saul, no more brody family and reintroduce other characters and this show will be fine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    Am I the only one that loved seeing Estes go? Man that guy was a total *******.
    yeah dude that was awesome

vCash
    Very excited for season 3

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash

Homeland Season Two

Funny that two of the best characters currently on tv are both named Saul

vCash
    Season two sucked so hard, that I dunno if I should watch season three. I can't take the daughter anymore. More naked Brazilian chick is a must.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Season two sucked so hard, that I dunno if I should watch season three. I can't take the daughter anymore. More naked Brazilian chick is a must.
    cosign... i saw a link on TPB for a leaked copy of the S3 premier and said "**** it, i'll pass."

too many other worthwhile shows out there to waste my time on this poorly written, poorly conceived, and (outside of mandy potinkin and occasionally damien lewis) poorly acted show.
    JETSMETSKNICKSPENS
    GATOR BAIT!
    UCONN!!!

vCash
    Season 2 wasn't anywhere near as good as season 1... but it wasn't THAT bad. I actually thought the last episode saved it from being lame and all the sudden most things made sense / was pretty cool. I was way down on it the couple episodes before the last one.

Definitely wouldn't call it poorly acted or written personally, some things were a stretch to accept last season, that I would agree with (mainly the pacemaker angle), but a lot of it was rectified in the finale. The list of awards as far as the acting (both lead actors winning Emmys and being nominated again this year + guests/supporting actors) and the writing speak to that I think.

vCash
    I agree that I didn't think it was as terrible as most here make it out to be. I don't know how it ever could have compared to season 1, and I never expected that. So perhaps since my expectations were checked I wasn't as disappointed. With that said, I am 0% eager for the next season. I have no idea when it starts and even as I'm typing this I don't feel like simply googling it and finding out.

As for Dana, as I said here I thought her character grew immensely that season. It's so far from one of the biggest problems with the show. I think she's a strong character at this point
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819