Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    without a dog, i wouldn't be surprised.
    idk man, FBI search team goes in a place twice and doesn't see it. Carrie is in there for 2 seconds and spots it. They are trying to make her look like she is some sort of super hero and her craziness is what helps her.
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    without a dog, i wouldnt be surprised.
    Yet all Carrie had to do is use her special crazy powers to go straight instead of turn left.

SF Giants, SF 49ers, Sac Kings since birth.

vCash
    Honestly I thought the fact the dude didn't call for backup immediately was the biggest "yeah right" in the history of the show.

I don't care though. Thought it was a really gripping episode, the car talk was great, I think he should have died right there for a perfect end to his character. I think he will end up having his death faked or something lame like that now.

vCash
    I liked the episode. I was thrown off when it was just Carrie and that one dude, and it was weird that Carrie spotted the hiding spot right away, but even for someone who is prone to complain, those were minor quibbles. I was happy to see her vindicated again.

The scene with Brody and his wife was long overdue and really good. I liked that.

I really grew to like Quinn that episode. It will be very interesting to see what he does.

Dana was her normal annoying self, but it's hard not to somewhat sympathize with her at this point. She's gone through hell...and adolescent woman would probably be beyond annoying.

Very curious to see where they go next week. Something big has to happen, obviously. There's nothing at this point that could clearly carry the third season. Hopefully they don't blow it. Pivotal episode.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Now that the whole Nazir thing is seemingly over. They know who Brody is and they know where he is I don't know what they'll do to make it worthwhile. Saul is an awesome character but if the main story lines are Carrie/Brody relationship and Saul being forced out of the CIA I am not intrigued.

vCash
    Obviously the show is a huge stretch from reality but its a tv show. Its entertainment. I never understood how people question the reality of entertainment

vCash
    He will be killed in a dream sequence.

vCash
    How does she do the crazy eyes?

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    I think they did a great job killing Abu Nazir so quickly...I couldn't have imagined it dragging into another season. SO now what is the plot line.

A) Carrie finds out about Estez assassination plot on Brody and Saul's suspension and sides with Saul and goes Rogue again...
    B) There is still someone in the US government that is under cover....
    C) Carrie and Brody share a secret that no one knows about....The murder of the VICE president...

The show in my eyes gets better and better... I personally still think there is something deeper to what was told to Carrie years and years ago.. there is someone inside the US government working for the terrorists (in fact Carrie refers to it yesterday, who helped Abu Nazir etc...)

And is Brody really working for the government? or has Brody become Abu Nazir and is now the head of the terrorist organization... he is so infiltrated that could be a huge plot...
    BEAT THE KNICKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by long ball View Post
    Now that the whole Nazir thing is seemingly over. They know who Brody is and they know where he is I don't know what they'll do to make it worthwhile. Saul is an awesome character but if the main story lines are Carrie/Brody relationship and Saul being forced out of the CIA I am not intrigued.
    I think it's safe to say that they won't enter next season as a romance show focusing on Carrie and Brody's relationship. This isn't gonna turn into a soap opera. Something will happen in the finale that will set the tone for the start of next season, for sure.

I really grew to like Quinn in that episode. We'll see what he does. Should be a fun finale.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    i agree, the guy not calling for backup when he saw nazirs hideout is ridiculous. i also agree that its crazy that they swept the area twice and couldnt find that little room that carrie found so easily.

ALSO, i was hoping they wouldnt shoot nazir to kill and just taze him/ stun him or shoot him in the arm/shoulder or something.

ok, now that the complaints are out of the way, i liked this episode. no matter how bat***** crazy carrie seems, she always ends up right haha.
    I wonder what happens with Saul! by far my favorite character. I think he will expose estes somehow, at least i hope he does.

vCash
    I just caught up with the show. I am enjoying it but like some of you i have no idea where they are going to go in Season 3.

vCash
    Brody is still hiding something from everyone including the audience. Nazir came into America knowing he would die and he gave himself up so easily, I at least expected him to be wired with explosives and go out with a bang. But no, he just sat there and took it.

And another thing to think about. How did Nazir turn Brody? Some other guy tortured him for years and then Nazir came along and gave him some compassion and actually treated him like a human. Look at what he did to Carrie, kidnapped her, beat her, made her fear for her life, and most importantly set her up to be saved by Brody. She already loves him, already knows and accepts everything about him, why can't he turn her? We don't know what was said between Brody and Nazir when they took him away in a helicopter and he was obviously upset when he had heard that Nazir had been killed. Brody could have told Nazir everything that's been going on and they could have developed a plan to get someone working for them inside the CIA. I could see the show taking that turn, while at the same time the Saul and Quinn situations play out. The show does reference a leak in their intelligence a lot, it's clear that it's something they want the audience to notice. What if it's foreshadowing and this show is really about how Carrie is turned?

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all

vCash
    ^^ That's really interesting and would make Homeland match the hype.

vCash
    If Carrie was turned the show would officially of jumped the shark
    One of the most overused sayings on this forum

"and its not even close" When in reality it is quite close.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast