Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    vCash
    I can't hit anything around the rim on my player. Do i need to upgrade inside/close or layup or shot in traffic?

vCash
    PS3 players, are the servers fixed now?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Quick question. For My Player, can you simulate? When I play games that have this mode I love simulating the majority of the games and playing a few games occasionally. This way I can actually finish a career or about 10 seasons worth.

NBA 2k11 is the latest version I have, and I played every single game of my rookie year, and I just don't want to do it anymore haha. I love playing games, but not every single one. I heard you can simulate games that aren't Key Games, about how many Key Games are in a season?
    Last edited by metsrock229; 11-10-2012 at 07:34 PM.

If You Ain't Huckin, You Ain't ****in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by metsrock229 View Post
    Quick question. For My Player, can you simulate? When I play games that have this mode I love simulating the majority of the games and playing a few games occasionally. This way I can actually finish a career or about 10 seasons worth.

NBA 2k11 is the latest version I have, and I played every single game of my rookie year, and I just don't want to do it anymore haha. I love playing games, but not every single one. I heard you can simulate games that aren't Key Games, about how many Key Games are in a season?
    If you select "Play Next Key Game," it will simulate all of the normal match ups until that date. You can't simulate, say, and entire season if you wanted to. It all depends on who you're playing, what team you're on, and what match ups there are. I don't know how many there are, but I think it's worth it to play all of them, even though you have to either way. It shouldn't take too long to finish a full season by doing that. You'll get through quicker while still playing the game and getting a realistic feel and feel like you're really part of your team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    I can't hit anything around the rim on my player. Do i need to upgrade inside/close or layup or shot in traffic?
    I'm having the same problem. In 2K11 you had to upgrade shot in traffic to make those shots so I would suggest you so that if your inside/close/mid-range are all decent enough that you should be making those shots.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetsFanatic19 View Post
    If you select "Play Next Key Game," it will simulate all of the normal match ups until that date. You can't simulate, say, and entire season if you wanted to. It all depends on who you're playing, what team you're on, and what match ups there are. I don't know how many there are, but I think it's worth it to play all of them, even though you have to either way. It shouldn't take too long to finish a full season by doing that. You'll get through quicker while still playing the game and getting a realistic feel and feel like you're really part of your team.
    The problem I see is that Key games increase each season, which means that in the later part of the career you have to play a lot of games.

Just do a CAL with a Star and look how many Key games you get...... It's still something they have to improve for next year. At least let me shorten the season to 29 games or so, Else let me sim every game I want to sim.

About the inside scoring, High shot in Traffix and Finisher skill will make you a very good finisher around the rim. I'm having high Layup/shot in Traffic/Finisher and I make a lot of contact layups.

vCash
    So how is the Association Mode on the 360 as far as simulation stats? Is there an Offline Association mode? Just wondering because I only really do the offline association, and pretty much just GM my team, draft, trade, FA, set rotations, and simulate most of the season, except for a few games where I shatter records with a few players just to raise a few of their per-game stats for the season. Mainly im wondering because, im currently playing nba2k10 as we speak, and im in my 11th year in my association. Now, i just started a game and im in the arena at the game and the refs and fans are there, but instead of the teams playing each other, both our starting PG's are in a game of half court 1 on 1. Yet the game clock and shot clocks are still normal and going, its just when i score i give it to him at the top of the 3, he scores he gives it to me, all on the same basket. I go to substitution and it has the starting PG, but under that all bench, no starting other positions. Anyway, my disc has probably gotten scratched and its acting funny, so is 2k13 worth it? Or would I be better off or just as ok getting 2k12 or 2k11? Another thing I hate in 2k10 is after a few years, all the top rookies are PG's, Or 6'9" 230lb SF's. The young Centers and PF's completely lose any offensive game, and the top rebounders only average 10-11 rpg to go with a staggering 3-4 ppg.. The PGs max out at around 8apg.

R.I.P. Dad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHole View Post
    So how is the Association Mode on the 360 as far as simulation stats? Is there an Offline Association mode? Just wondering because I only really do the offline association, and pretty much just GM my team, draft, trade, FA, set rotations, and simulate most of the season, except for a few games where I shatter records with a few players just to raise a few of their per-game stats for the season. Mainly im wondering because, im currently playing nba2k10 as we speak, and im in my 11th year in my association. Now, i just started a game and im in the arena at the game and the refs and fans are there, but instead of the teams playing each other, both our starting PG's are in a game of half court 1 on 1. Yet the game clock and shot clocks are still normal and going, its just when i score i give it to him at the top of the 3, he scores he gives it to me, all on the same basket. I go to substitution and it has the starting PG, but under that all bench, no starting other positions. Anyway, my disc has probably gotten scratched and its acting funny, so is 2k13 worth it? Or would I be better off or just as ok getting 2k12 or 2k11? Another thing I hate in 2k10 is after a few years, all the top rookies are PG's, Or 6'9" 230lb SF's. The young Centers and PF's completely lose any offensive game, and the top rebounders only average 10-11 rpg to go with a staggering 3-4 ppg.. The PGs max out at around 8apg.
    There is still an offline association and simulation stars are p much the same in 2k13, but gameplay is a lot better

However there are still elite centers and PFs 10 years down the road

Only problem with drafting is there's no good 3 point shooters anymore

But to offset that keep downloading draft rosters from 2kshare, the op fadedmario has some great ones

But yeah 2k11 and 2k12 are great games too if you want to go that route

vCash
    The worst is in myplayer when your down by two an the coach takes you out and next time you go back in your down by 14 lol. I'm on the Nuggets and this happened against the Blazers and Raptors of all teams

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Militia View Post
    The worst is in myplayer when your down by two an the coach takes you out and next time you go back in your down by 14 lol. I'm on the Nuggets and this happened against the Blazers and Raptors of all teams
    Or when you bring your team from down by 10 to up by 2 and the pull you only to lose

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Metal Militia View Post
    Or when you bring your team from down by 10 to up by 2 and the pull you only to lose
    The best feeling is to hit a game winner in my player

Only done it twice, once in 2k11 and now in 2k13

On a side note I bumped the difficulty down from superstar to pro because I was sick of losing and went 29-32 from the field lol

I think I'm going back to superstar win or lose, and just try to carry my team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yaswaggin View Post

On a side note I bumped the difficulty down from superstar to pro because I was sick of losing and went 29-32 from the field lol

Lol same here with the two game winners .in one game I did I carried our team on defense and offense down 5 against the lakers too .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by celtics 34 View Post

Lol same here with the two game winners .in one game I did I carried our team on defense and offense down 5 against the lakers too .

Lol I did it against the lakers too

Except it was a must win game 6 for us or we go home and we were up by 12 and choked the lead

Kobe hit a 3 with 5 seconds left to tie it and we call a timeout and I get the inbound at half court, sprint until I get a good look from mid range and drain it

Felt so good after Kobe brought his team back for nothing

vCash
    Lol I did it against the lakers too

Except it was a must win game 6 for us or we go home and we were up by 12 and choked the lead

Kobe hit a 3 with 5 seconds left to tie it and we call a timeout and I get the inbound at half court, sprint until I get a good look from mid range and drain it

Felt so good after Kobe brought his team back for nothing
    Lol mine was at the end of the year and we were out of the playoffs

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031