Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I didn't like the demo at first, but I've been playing it a lot more now and I really like the game. Finally got dunking down too, Wade and LeBron do some sick ****. I'll definitely get this game as soon as i can.

vCash
    AM I the only one who does not like this game? the controls are all fkd up. it feels so slow to me.

vCash
    I need some advice, im not really a huge basketball fan, but I like doing the my player modes in other sports games. I've heard great things about this game. Is the my player mode good enough to buy this game, or should I try renting it first?

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    also. my players flop like crazy

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I need some advice, im not really a huge basketball fan, but I like doing the my player modes in other sports games. I've heard great things about this game. Is the my player mode good enough to buy this game, or should I try renting it first?
    Rent it first. I'm not big on the My Player mode and I'm a huge NBA guy.. I'm geared more towards the franchise mode.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 29$JerZ View Post
    Can I get some detailed opinions about the game?

Is it really much better than 2k12?
    New additions?etc
    I didn't get 2k12 which is probably why I didn't like the demo at first. It felt really different for me and the controls were kind of awkward at first. But after playing it for a while, I started to really like it. My little review maybe pointless for you as the last game i played was 2k11 but the gameplay in this game is really realistic. The passing is a lot better, they finally added bounce passes and the handling is amazing. You actually feel like your playing with Westbrook or Parker because of the new control stick. I recommend this game, but I mostly care about gameplay. I don't really care about my player mode or franchise mode. I got no time for that.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    End up getting the game. I didn't like the demo but then i started to like it the more I played it. There was this one time where Chalmers passed the ball and it went right through Bradley's stomach right to Wade. I'm hoping its a one time thing but it cost me the game as Wade got a free layup.
    I actually doubt this is a one time thing now, hopefully others notice this and they make a patch for it.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Rent it first. I'm not big on the My Player mode and I'm a huge NBA guy.. I'm geared more towards the franchise mode.
    Thanks.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwheat View Post
    Thanks.
    My player is awesome

vCash
    i preordered the game but the all star activities isnt working for me
    POP! POP!

vCash
    I suck at defense. First nba game i've played since ps1.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    I may have to buy this. So much about my player that I like.

#PoseyHugs #SanchezHugs

vCash
    Finally will get it today, one day earlier. Like the Gameplay of the Demo, and the feedback that is out there about gameplay.

But having your Myplayer contract in VC is immersion breaking, they finally added real contracts last year and now they killed it of in favor of a system that only exists to have a cheap money grab.

But even with the Coins issue I think I will have a lot of fun with it

vCash
    As soon as the freezing glitch is fixed im happy

vCash
    So I have it set so holding LT and moving the RS dribbles instead of shoots. I kinda prefer it that way for now, but with this being the case, how do I do floaters/EruoSteps/Lay up moves?
    Go Knicks!

All time

Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast