Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 139
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ragee View Post
    I think this one is my favorite because you can barely see Carter.

    Awesome job man! Lets go mavs!
    This one's for you
    https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQ...X4NdyL7Z0j-8YY

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,768
    vCash
    1500

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pasay, Philippines
    Posts
    4,247
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thedfactor View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by thedfactor View Post
    Mavs Dancers! Yessssir

    Link


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Posts
    14,944
    vCash
    1500
    Those dancers.... yummy.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    25,074
    vCash
    1500
    Andrew, how far will we be from the dancers when we go to our game this season?
    TAKE PRIDE

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dietzenbach, Germany
    Posts
    1,481
    vCash
    1500
    Just gotta pay the extra bucks for the lapdance and stop worrying ;-)

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,742
    vCash
    1500
    Ha! Vince looks thin, there u go. Mavs reporter tweeted carlisle was extremelyy happy with irk carter and marions shape they got in. Maybe this will lead to less hating on a guy coming off a great season as a role player..and playoffs minus the last game which we lose anyway

    Btw did anyone watch mavs hangout or the media day interiews? Sometimes i feel these guys are too connected as friends and wanna have fun before win but good things said by all


    [I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

    I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pasay, Philippines
    Posts
    4,247
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Ha! Vince looks thin, there u go. Mavs reporter tweeted carlisle was extremelyy happy with irk carter and marions shape they got in. Maybe this will lead to less hating on a guy coming off a great season as a role player..and playoffs minus the last game which we lose anyway

    Btw did anyone watch mavs hangout or the media day interiews? Sometimes i feel these guys are too connected as friends and wanna have fun before win but good things said by all
    Coming off a great season and playoffs? What games are you talking about? The last time he shot that poorly was the season he left the Raptors. I know your a big Carter fan but there is no way that you are going to convince me that Carter is an asset to this team. I hated the guy since he quit Toronto. I hated him even more when he went to the Magic (a team I like). I was fuming when he ended up with the Mavs!

    Btw, was that a typo or did you just dissed on Dirk in a Mavs forum?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    4,742
    vCash
    1500
    no that was a typo ha i would never diss dirk im a huge dirk fan.

    Im not going to try and convince you because I wont. It's too hard to at this point. Majority of Mavericks on PSD will agree with your view and obviously I'm probably a little biased because Ive been watchin him forever, hes not even a shell of his former ability, but hes still an asset at 3$ million a year..Every analyst/coach has stated that he's a great asset if he accepts the role given, which he has.

    so not trying to convince you, but kind of am.

    and we all know every mistake he makes is going to be highlighted understandably so lets just make a deal to not bicker endlessely in gamethreads and turn them into a Carter debate because It's going to end the same way with the same views.


    [I]Originally Posted by mightybosstone:

    I would argue that Harden is a much better player offensively today than Kobe was in those years he played with Shaq...
    Howard is also a better defensive center today than Shaq ever was.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    duncanville
    Posts
    831
    vCash
    1500
    VC can still contribute at his age. Everybody said the same thing about Jason Kidd, Peja, Chandler. It's going to be a really good year can't wait!

  11. #26
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,768
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsman21 View Post
    VC can still contribute at his age. Everybody said the same thing about Jason Kidd, Peja, Chandler. It's going to be a really good year can't wait!
    Tyson Chandler? I mean the guy was only 28 when we had him, there wasn't much talk about his age. With him it was a concern of injury history. Peja and Kidd for sure though.

    Carter can be most effective by playing limited minutes. Anytime we had to give him big minutes his efficiency dropped off immensly.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pasay, Philippines
    Posts
    4,247
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    no that was a typo ha i would never diss dirk im a huge dirk fan.

    Im not going to try and convince you because I wont. It's too hard to at this point. Majority of Mavericks on PSD will agree with your view and obviously I'm probably a little biased because Ive been watchin him forever, hes not even a shell of his former ability, but hes still an asset at 3$ million a year..Every analyst/coach has stated that he's a great asset if he accepts the role given, which he has.

    so not trying to convince you, but kind of am.

    and we all know every mistake he makes is going to be highlighted understandably so lets just make a deal to not bicker endlessely in gamethreads and turn them into a Carter debate because It's going to end the same way with the same views.
    Majority of the Maverick fans here were excited when we got Carter. So did fans from the Suns and the Magic when they got him. You can't really blame them for hating the guy after watching him play. Believe it or not, the reason why I hate him so much is because I used to like him lot. I followed him a lot when he was a Raptor, was able to watch him play as a Net because I like Kidd and was forced to root for him as a Magic and now as a Maverick.

    When it comes to him being an asset, sure his contract is very cheap but I'd rather give his minutes to younger guys so they can gain the needed experience to get better so they can help the team. That's why I don't see him as an asset because in the end he'll just spend the mins that should be given to younger guys standing in the perimeter waiting to shoot inefficiently.

    I agree that there's no point in debating on Carter so lets just leave it at that but I can't promise to just shut up whenever he does something stupid.

    Anyway, lets go Mavs!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    duncanville
    Posts
    831
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by thedfactor View Post
    Tyson Chandler? I mean the guy was only 28 when we had him, there wasn't much talk about his age. With him it was a concern of injury history. Peja and Kidd for sure though.

    Carter can be most effective by playing limited minutes. Anytime we had to give him big minutes his efficiency dropped off immensly.
    When the Mavs traded for Chandler, I remember Mavs fans doubted that move and couldn't figure out why that trade went down for. And then it turned out to be icing on the cake!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Bellingham, WA
    Posts
    14,903
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Those dancers.... yummy.
    Just wait until I make the team next year! You wont be able to resist all the temptations you will have to touch when I up on stage.

    New York Yankees

    Dallas Mavericks

    New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    duncanville
    Posts
    831
    vCash
    1500
    After adding some upper body muscle and taking boxing lessons this offseason, Beaubois says he is doing everything possible to make this his year.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •