Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What would you like the 2013 White Sox to do?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rebuild

20 42.55%
  • Go for it

27 57.45%
Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxguy1 View Post
    as i remember it, there were several guys who didnt like Swisher for his lack of professionalism. I think the only one who is lefy is Konerko. the others were A.J., Dye, Buherle, and Thome. There might have been others.
    I had never heard PK before in regards to Swish, I knew he and AJ clashed, and I have heard from multiple people that Dye was ready to kill Swisher.
    White Sox, Bears, Blackhawks, Spartans
    Go Green! Go White!

If Pro is the opposite of Con, what is the opposite of Progress?

vCash
    Are we so bored with the offseason that we are actually discussing Nick Swisher? Look we were burnt once on the guy.......fool me twice.

White Sox & Redskins Forever

vCash
    I'm sure Hahn and KW are working hard behind closed doors but damn it sure feels like they are kicked back smoking cigars, and sipp'n fine whiskey laughing at all of as we post on this blog.... LOL!
    "She's kinda cute, in a Santa Claus kinda way!"

vCash
    You know Hahn and KW are trying to work on little things, while working on a blockbuster. They are always trying to do something big.

vCash
    Yea, I am not comfortable if we stand pat the rest of the offseason..

The Wizards' missing piece.

vCash
    While the rest of the division improves

vCash
    I have a feeling we're going to have something to talk about before the day ends. We're due.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by getfoul View Post
    I have a feeling we're going to have something to talk about before the day ends. We're due.
    Yeah Swisher signing with the Indians and AJ with the Rangers lol.

vCash

Official White Sox 2012 Off Season Thread

The Sox are waiting for...before they do anything
    Last edited by Muttman73; 12-20-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    I know this isnt very realistic but I started thinking about it when there was mention last week of a beckham for ackley trade. Now that the Ms traded away a starter for morales what do you guys think about adding to the beckham/ackley swap to acquire seager as well? Most everyone on here wanted headley bad but for my money Id take seager. (reinsdorfs money technically) They need a stop gap starter now to eat innings while their top pitching specs settle in. I was thinking Beckham, Floyd, Rios plus one of either Thompson, Mitchell, Hawkins for Seager, Ackley and mid level pitching spec. I dont think the Ms trade away a stud 3B with a few years of control still with this weak *** 3B market but it would be interesting.

vCash
    Nick Swisher visited the Indians yesterday, as the team attempted to convince the free agent outfielder to sign in Cleveland. Swisher left to visit another interested team without accepting the Indians' offer. Heres the latest on Swisher, MLBTR's number six free agent...
    mlbtraderumors.com/#kWbHFKZXk1z8PH0y.99

This is probably reaching, of course thats all we've got right now, but in every report about Swisher leaving Cleveland without signing a contract, it never mentions were he's going. Is it possible that came to Chicago? This would keep in White Sox tradition of keeping things quite.

Beckham, Floyd, Rios plus one of either Thompson, Mitchell, Hawkins for Seager, Ackley and mid level pitching spec.
    IMO, thats giving up way to much for Seager, Ackley, and a mid leverl spec. I could see the Sox sending either Viciedo or even Rios to Seattle.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by soxguy1 View Post
    mlbtraderumors.com/#kWbHFKZXk1z8PH0y.99

IMO, thats giving up way to much for Seager, Ackley, and a mid leverl spec. I could see the Sox sending either Viciedo or even Rios to Seattle.
    It is a pretty steep price but to me its about what it would take given the amount of control that seager and ackley both have. I believe 4 and 3 years respectively. If they prefer tank over rios then sign me up but I would change our spec going their way to a mid level as well. Then sign another outfielder and a starter for depth and get ready for AZ...

vCash
    Per Ken Rosenthal AJ on the verge of signing one year deal with the Rangers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSox_05 View Post
    Per Ken Rosenthal AJ on the verge of signing one year deal with the Rangers.

vCash
    Im guessing 10M? Wish we couldve brought him back on a 1 year deal! However no way he ever slugs 500 again!

Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast