Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Last Resort

vCash
    And apparently ratings on the episode might decide if it makes it through the season or dies at 13 episodes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    They should have put a bullet in his head weeks ago.

Great episode tonight, although the Cortez thing was WAAAAAY too obvious. Next episode is in 2 weeks, previews looked good. The captain is one of the best bad ***** on TV right now
    Quote Originally Posted by {Ron!n} View Post
    I thought the episode was as good as usual. I don't know if this is a turn off for the mass viewers, but I've never seen a show move as fast as this one. I personally love it because its non stop action and suspense, but I can see how some people might not.

Should be interesting to see how the Cobb deals with the pain, its good that hes not being portrayed as just evil. And I agree that Chaplin is amazing, the way he talks and his general demeanor is great.

Also I called the Cortez traitor thing
    That was actually my problem with the episode. They really should've put a bullet in Serat's head weeks ago and at this point, its making the Captain look weaker by letting this dude who has terrorized you and your crew still live. It's also kind of out of character too. I really like the Captain but I hate how they're not having him really deal with Serat (and by that, I mean at least imprison the guy....). That was my main problem with the episode.

The other thing was where the heck did the Seal and the Lt. come from? I feel like they've had 2-3 conversations and they randomly decided to sleep with each other. That was out of the blue.

As for Cortez, yeah she was obvious especially when they had her tell that story about traitors.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

vCash
    I'm not sure if they had a relationship before, but its clear she was hitting on him.

Good to see he rejected her. He's awesome.
    I felt like that conversation was him knowing that she is the traitor, but then at the end they are still looking for the person so IDK

Will be really disappointed if this doesn't even make a full season. I've told myself to quit watching these new shows and I can't. Pisses me off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Young2Kinsler View Post
    I felt like that conversation was him knowing that she is the traitor, but then at the end they are still looking for the person so IDK

Will be really disappointed if this doesn't even make a full season. I've told myself to quit watching these new shows and I can't. Pisses me off.
    Same here man, same here

vCash
    damn it been canned.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2147316.html

doesnt abc know thousands of people download shows off torrent. That is what I do. I dont have time to watch it at certain time. well at least all 13 episodes will be airing.

vCash
    Yeah

Really hoping they can give it a good ending.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    Yeah

Really hoping they can give it a good ending.
    ****. I wish they could have ordered at least a couple more episodes to end the season. Hell even a two-hour movie event to end the series.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob_at_york View Post
    ****. I wish they could have ordered at least a couple more episodes to end the season. Hell even a two-hour movie event to end the series.
    The two series will get to air all 13 episodes in their original order in their respective Thursday and Sunday time slots.
    The question is did they finish filming all 13 episodes? Because if they did we probably won't be getting an ending. If they didn't then they can end it.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    This is good though:
    News is true. No Back 9 for #LastResort. We will film and and air all 13 episodes. We're going to give you no-holds barred kick-*** ending.
    Its from the director's Twitter.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash
    This is good though:
    News is true. No Back 9 for #LastResort. We will film and and air all 13 episodes. We're going to give you no-holds barred kick-*** ending.
    Its from the director's Twitter.
    At least we will get an ending

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Another great episode, and I'm really disappointed to hear this got cancelled considering all the other garbage that ABC and the other networks continue to air.

Vic Mackey: You better figure out how much you hate me. And how you're going to deal with that. 'Cause I'm not going anywhere.

This sums up every sports interview, ever.

vCash
    Guess the only dramas that can survive these days must take place in a hospital.

At least we know the ending episodes will be crazy, could kill off characters left and right if they want.

vCash
    How is this not gonna get picked up

vCash

Last Resort

Wasn't a fan of last nights episode

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Super disappointed that this is getting canceled.. its a shame people gravitate towards all that reality crap and ignore good shows like this one.

At least the last episode should be crazy!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast