I mostly watch comedies
1. Friends (GOAT, i could watch the same episode over and over and be happy)
2. Seinfeld (not on the same level as Friends for me but still very good)
3. Everybody love Raymond (almost edges out Seinfeld)
4. King of Queens (Would be higher up if Leah Remini didn't get all ugly towards the end, still hilarious though, Athur Spooner FTW)
5. Arrested Development (only at 5 because i haven't seen all the episode yet)
Hon. mention: Entourage (only seen bits of the first 2 seasons but i like what i see.
5. Big bang theory (used to love it but then it got really bad IMO)
4. Guy with Kids (wanted to give Jimmy Fallon a chance but his new comedy is just aweful... i like that one uptight ex-wife though)
3. That tim allen ****, tool time or some ****. i don't remember the actual name
2. That 70's show (like BBT, i loved it early on but it just wore out IMO)
1. 3rd rock from the sun (wtf was that ****????)
EDIT: Home Improvement was the Tim Allen show i was talking about
Last edited by OptiMized; 02-06-2013 at 10:13 PM.