Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Leonard says he is open to remaining with the Spurs for as long as he can, citing another Spur for life — Duncan — as the model. For now, the effusive praise Leonard’s coach keeps tossing his way daily only serves as motivation. “It makes me want to work hard so I can live up to that standard,” Leonard said. San Antonio Express-News
    http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursna...-of-franchise/

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    I don't know if any of you have actually had a chance to see any of the scrimmages, I haven't, I have just seen the stat lines... Between Curry and Powell, who is playing better D? Who has more hustle? Thanks!

vCash
    @JMcDonald_SAEN
    Patty Mills has a sprained right ankle suffered in practice. Expected to miss at least next 2 preseason games.

https://twitter.com/JMcDonald_SAEN/s...24193356849152

vCash
    So excited for Kawhi to see how he develops...

vCash
    Posted this in the wrong thread earlier

Spurs starters: Joseph, Green, Leonard, Brown, Curry

No TP, TD, Manu, or Bonner tonight vs Hawks...

Time for guys to make their presence felt

James Anderson starting for Hawks

vCash
    Joseph, Curry, Powell, Neal all look very good. Derrick Brown too

vCash
    I'm guessing the ATL game wasn't televised, so I have no clue what went on. I just caught a glimpse at the Decolo game winner. Saw Eddy Currys #s, 11pts and 7 or 8 rbs if im not mistaken. Did anyone get a chance to see the game live or catch it on TV? I looked for it on DISH for like 30 minutes and no luck.
    Last edited by AlexTmz2; 10-11-2012 at 04:52 PM.

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    Catching the highlights right now. Josh Powell with a nice behind the arc shot! Impressive lol.

Also, a sweet pass from de Colo to derick brown. Very Jason Kidd like.

http://www.poundingtherock.com/video...deo-highlights
    Last edited by AlexTmz2; 10-11-2012 at 05:00 PM.

^

(During NBA lockout)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTmz2 View Post
    I'm guessing the ATL game wasn't televised, so I have no clue what went on. I just caught a glimpse at the Decolo game winner. Saw Eddy Currys #s, 11pts and 7 or 8 rbs if im not mistaken. Did anyone get a chance to see the game live or catch it on TV? I looked for it on DISH for like 30 minutes and no luck.
    Yea it was streaming on firstrowsports. Curry had some good moments, as did Powell and Brown showed signs of life. Curry was like 3-8 from the line, already shows signs of being a Spurs

DeColo is literally like a re-incarnation of Manu. Plays a lot like him, he's really fun to watch.

vCash
    The San Antonio Spurs have waived forward Tyler Wilkerson today, cutting the roster to 18 players.
    3 more to go...

http://airalamo.com/2012/10/11/san-a...ler-wilkerson/

vCash
    Yeah I checked the web site, I don't think the Spurs are televising any of their preseason games this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sssmush View Post
    no offense but the Spurs are freakin' communists bro. They should get with Stern's capitalist agenda like NOW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giraffes Rule View Post
    Yeah I checked the web site, I don't think the Spurs are televising any of their preseason games this year.
    Spurs aren't but NBA TV is showing a few of ours including this Sunday's game vs Houston.

http://hangtime.blogs.nba.com/2012/0...s=iref:nbahpt2

vCash
    Curry confident he'll make the team.

“I feel I’m in a good situation,” Curry said. “I worked hard this summer. Every game it’s just about showing everybody what I can do. I’m trying to focus on defense and rebounding, trying to play in the system and soak up as much as I can.
    “I think I’m going to make it. Until they tell me I’m not, I feel like I’m part of this team.”
    http://airalamo.com/2012/10/13/eddy-...make-the-team/

vCash
    That would be pretty cool. I hope he does make the team and have a good year. Nice to see him having fun.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    Curry was scoring fairly easily on Osik yesterday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICy0aOeDBqg

Witherspoon was also a surprise and looked pretty good. Powell didn't play and Brown is pretty much useless in half court sets, but has potential. Could see him going to the Toros.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast