Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Popís Wife Wants Him to Be Nicer to the Media

ďI know. Iím a jerk. Iím going to go ahead and admit it publically to the whole world. Tell me what to do. What should I do?Ö I donít know how to answer so sue me for being stupid and not having the answers to the questions. (Host: Keep doing it, itís entertaining.) It entertains everybody but my wife. When I get home and she says Ďgeez why are you so mean? Youíre a jerk, people hate you.í I go Iím sorry honey, I have to do better next time.Ē

http://www.slamonline.com/online/nba...-to-the-media/

vCash
    Thats some funny ****. lol!

Momavich putting Pop in his place.

'Coach, we've got an issue with Kawhi in the arena. Event management called and the lights are not on, and Kawhi's in the arena for two straight days at 6:30 in the morning. And he brought two lamps from home, and he put them up in the arena and shot.'

^

(During NBA lockout)

"No flash, No gimmicks. It's the quiet guys you should fear."

vCash
    AWESOME! But you know what they say:

You can't teach an old, grumpy, demanding, military-trained, low-tolerance dog new tricks. Hell will freeze over and Charlotte will win the NBA championship before Pop becomes nice to the media. And even then Pop will have something new to be ticked about, so it ain't happening.

Hope for her sake that he doesn't bring his work home. Can picture him pacing the living room yelling at her if she walks the wrong way through the house. Wonder if she and TP discuss ways to zone him out.

vCash
    He probably yells at her and the kids. But they, like most of the Spurs know how to handle him.
    Part of his likeability is his refusal to sugarcoat and bend to the will of the media. A nice Pop is not really what I want to see. I like the fire breathing, curt to reporters, red faced with fury Pop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]