Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    is beta out?

vCash
    Yea I've been playing since Friday lol,
    Just bought gotze and neymar an Kroos lol I'm so greedy.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    JW will the save data be loadable in the real version? I completely stopped playing FM12 just because I dont want my efforts to go to waste.

vCash
    It should. But I'm disappointed that editor isn't available for beta. :c

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Also trying to get ademilson, whose potential is better than rooneys apparently, but he keeps getting his work permit turned down.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    For those who have questions about BETA, pls read:
    Quote Originally Posted by FM scout View Post
    Many people seem to have questions about the beta version of FM13. So here are the answers to these questions.

Why pre-purchase FM13?
    Anyone who pre-purchases Football Manager 2013 through our store will be given a beta key which will allow early access to the game. The early access period will be 2 weeks – so you can start playing the game two weeks before its actual release.

What is this beta version?
    The beta version is an early version of the game normally produced a few weeks before the game itself is mastered. Sports Interactive will continue to work on the game until a couple of days before it is released.

Pre-Purchase Football Manager 2013 from fmscout.com to start playing this Friday 19 October!

What do I get when I pre-purchase?
    Your activation code will be sent to you electronically via e mail and you will be able to redeem it on Steam. We only deal with the digital edition, so we don't ship any DVDs.

What time, exactly, is the beta going to be released?
    Sports Interactive have set no time or date that the beta will go live apart from "approximately 2 weeks before release". However we believe the beta access will begin on Friday 19 October.

How do I access the beta?
    To access the beta you will need the unique code received or sent to you electronically via e mail. Our e mailed codes come with instructions on how to access the beta.

How long does the beta code take to install?
    This will very much depend on your internet connection speed. For example with an average speed of 2 MB per second it should take 20 minutes. Please note however this is only a guide and it will vary.

How much space will the beta code take up on my PC/Mac?
    Around 2 GB of hard drive space will be required to install the beta code.

What happens when the game is released if I have pre-purchased from your store?
    Your game will automatically update from BETA to final version on the launch day, given that your Steam client is in online mode.

What happens to my beta game post release?
    Your beta game will remain as a saved game in your computer and you can continue it on the final version.

Can I play all game modes in the beta?
    The career mode, and new Classic mode including Challenge mode will all be playable in the beta. However it is not the full and final version, so some elements will not be activated until you install the final version.

How long will I have to wait for the full game to download, following my beta install?
    As with the beta install, this will depend on the speed of you internet connection so times will vary. We estimate an average install time from beta to complete game would be approximately 20 minutes.

If serious issues are found in the beta version, will they be fixed in time for the games release?
    That is the plan, although both Sports Interactive and SEGA are hopeful that there won't be any!

Is the editor going to be released at the same time as the beta?
    No – the editor will be available when the game itself is released at 00.01 GMT on Friday 2nd November.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by John Walls Era View Post
    JW will the save data be loadable in the real version? I completely stopped playing FM12 just because I dont want my efforts to go to waste.
    yes it will. i just read it on the website.

LETS GO HEAT

vCash
    by the time my midterms and grad projects are done, the real version will be out.

vCash
    DL beta now. Lets check it out.

vCash
    Anyone have this? Thinking about getting it through steam but not sure if it's worth the money

The Future

vCash
    The match engine is pretty bad. They did imporve some stuff around the game but they've also removed some nice touches.

Many complain that the game is unplayable and I'm not surprised. Estimated time for Match Engine improvement is in 1 month.

vCash
    its kinda boring. not as fun as fm12. but then again i just havent had time to really enjoy it.

vCash
    Yah I heard negative things which is why I was hesitant.

The Future

vCash
    The FM series lose their addictiveness as time passes. Last time I was hugely addicted was FM7 I guess. Was pretty addicted to FM12 as well but it probably was because I didn't really have as much time with FM9-11 which I still played quite a lot.

I do play FM13 but the match experience is ruining the fun for me. It rarely gives me that "one more game" feeling that you usually have.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123