Because this isn't a surprise at all.
Troll Thread. Close
#RyukieOfTheYear4-2|3.42 ERA|1.28 WHIP|55.1 IP|56K
Its already in the MLB forum so why bother putting it here??
Last edited by dodgers310; 09-26-2012 at 08:39 PM.
I am so shocked to see that another player used peds. Give me a break. And move on. I for one will not read the book
SF fan say no more hahaha
80% of the MLB was on roids, so the fact that 80% of 1 team was on roids is really no news.
Sorry Gagne, Jose already made the money off this book. Your news is old news.
Anyone that thinks Scuturo is clean is using a banned substance themselves. I'm so sick of these 30+ year old mediocre players going over to SF and becoming overnight superstars. The problem with the rules is that it's worth the risk for teams/players like the Giants to cheat their ***** off.
Then some Giant fan comes here to post some crap about players of like 10 years ago? what about YOUR team right ****ing NOW? What about your ONE WS victory?
Please MLB...make the PEDs go away once and for all ASAP. It is ruining the game.
Top 10 reasons why Marco "Scutaroid" is using PED's. Decide for yourself.
(1) Since he entered the league as a full time player in 2004, his average by year is as follows: .273, .247, .266, .260, .267, .282, .299, .306 (2012)
(2) Since Joining the Giants midseason - 60 games: .363, 44 RBI, 3 HR
(3) The first 95 games of 2012 he was with the Rockies and hit .271, 30 RBI, 4HR (best hitters park in America)
(4) He is turning 37 years old this month
(5) This is the final year of his current contract
(6) Perfect timing - if he gets caught...who cares? he has an "early" retirement at 37, BUT, if he doesn't get caught, he gets paid 1 more contract - and a lot of $$ - he is #9 in the NL in average
(7) Perfect Place - Everyone knows it is not hard to find PED's in San Francisco! The MLB has a pretty spotty drug testing policy. Maybe players get tested twice a year, and not every player. Where's the last place the league would look? A team that had 2 people get suspended (Cabrera, Mota), the league prob thinks no one on the Giants would dare use PED's.
(8) Perfect Team - Just joined the team, no one knows him, so any changes wouldnt be noticed
(9) Scutaro joined the team in the midst of a competitive division race, and was added as a utility player to fill in for Sandoval. He could have easily become a bench player instead of an everyday starter if he didnt play very well.
(10) During the month of September, Scutaro hit .402 - the best in the Major Leagues by a lot.
So you do the math... but I have never seen anyone have the best stretch of their career 1 month before they turn 37. I have been trying to ignore this, but I'm tired of these cheaters and how they always end up on the Giants.
i can see where its most rampant (in reply to fingering scutaro to be on roids)
props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.
It's hilarious how Dodgers fans blast Scutaro and are convinced he's on roids. Yet somehow believe in a guy who couldn't even hit as good as Scutaro has in the majors at A ball or Double A ball(Luis Cruz). If your logic leads you to believe Scutaro is on PEDS then that same logic applies to Luis Cruz.