I see that Call of Duty version 3,000,000 (aka rocky 5) is coming out at midnight. After the Steelers stomp on KC, i might go drive by Walmart or Gamestop and egg those losers who fall into one of these categories:
1. Working a minimum wage job, still lives with Mom but willing to spend 60 dollars on game.
2. Family with 4 plus kids that get welfare and food stamps but can spend their money on games.
3. Number 1 but already over the age of 40.
4. Drug users who spend their deal money on games since they are high on meth and need something to keep the high going.
5. Spoiled rotten kids who has parents who are weak as hell.
The exceptions (those allowed)
1. College kids.
2. Leo (since he is stacked with funds).