Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    vCash
    One
    Big
    Azz
    Mistake
    America

vCash
    Leo bombed a 3 run hr in round two of our softball playoffs!

Old man still has pop!

Two more rounds to go...
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Message to Hal: SIGN EVERYONE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Great. 4 more years of this ********. If we aren't the New China by then.

Oh and don't try and sell your house next year because with Obama, 11 percent of the sale of your house(even if you paid it off) goes to the new "obamacare"

Great job. America..Well more like Cali/Florida/Ohio. Since those are the states that pretty much matter the most.

Ummm.... New York is in there too. Well, at least Texas and Virginia got it right.

Eric Berry Strong

vCash
    Free phones for all!
    Leo's Thought Of The Day

Message to Hal: SIGN EVERYONE.

vCash
    Hoping Obama can turn things around but based on his track record and lack of direction heading into his second term, I just don't see much optimism that we will actually in fact move forward.

vCash
    ARod's Miami Beach pad for sale.

He has a lot of chairs! All you can do in that house is sit down.
    http://www.sothebysrealty.com/eng/sa...l-33140/photos
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Clipper View Post
    Hoping Obama can turn things around but based on his track record and lack of direction heading into his second term, I just don't see much optimism that we will actually in fact move forward.
    I don't see Obama turning the Yankees around.
    John Maeda@johnmaeda

Knowing the overall *shape* of an idea, argument, situation requires as many facts, models, opinions as you can take/make to see a whole.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    I don't see Obama turning the Yankees around.
    Haha?

vCash
    We're moving backwards.

Eric Berry Strong

vCash
    Anyone think Romney would have moved the U.S. in the right direction? This is a man who completely changed his views in order to satisfy the Republican base and get the nomination. He was more of a Democrat than a Republican when he was the Governor of Massachusetts.

- Pro choice but flipped his position
    - Supported same sex marriage but flipped his position
    - Basically invented Obamacare before it was known as Obamacare but wanted to get rid of it

On social issues he was as liberal as you can get but completely transformed himself in order to be the typical right wing candidate so he could compete.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    Anyone think Romney would have moved the U.S. in the right direction? This is a man who completely changed his views in order to satisfy the Republican base and get the nomination. He was more of a Democrat than a Republican when he was the Governor of Massachusetts.

- Basically invented Obamacare before it was known as Obamacare but wanted to get rid of it

On social issues he was as liberal as you can get but completely transformed himself in order to be the typical right wing candidate so he could compete.
    We were screwed either way. I personally felt Romney would have been better concerning the economy, which to me was the important issue. In all honesty, neither candidate was good, it was more a matter of the lesser evil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carljam1 View Post
    We were screwed either way. I personally felt Romney would have been better concerning the economy, which to me was the important issue. In all honesty, neither candidate was good, it was more a matter of the lesser evil.
    Pretty much agree with all of this. Obama hasn't done much at all with the economy and is the only President since FDR to get re-elected with an unemployment rate this high.

vCash

Romney wasn't the best, but he was better than Obama. Like the others said, the economy was the biggest factor for me and Romney had a much better plan.

Here's the U.S. debt in case you were wondering (Yes, that is real time):
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Eric Berry Strong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Romney wasn't the best, but he was better than Obama. Like the others said, the economy was the biggest factor for me and Romney had a much better plan.

Here's the U.S. debt in case you were wondering (Yes, that is real time):
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    I'm well aware of the debt the U.S. had piled up but what specific points did you like about Romeny's plan for the economy?

vCash
    I'm well aware of the debt the U.S. had piled up but what specific points did you like about Romeny's plan for the economy?
    Well, really to be honest Romney was going to cut spending and not waste trying to cut the debt. Obama spends money like a drunken sailor at a poker game. Whenever he tries to cut the debt with on of his plans, it cost more in the long run. Plus, like millions of other Americans, don't want Obamacare in.

Also, my view of Arod has changed

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...#slide=1722131
    Last edited by jd25213; 11-07-2012 at 10:42 PM.

Eric Berry Strong

Page 40 of 67 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast