Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 1005
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    20,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Right, actually the commercial downtown, the Stadiums, and industrial part of KC is in Missouri. The residential part of KC, and the Speedway are in Kansas, but when someone talks about KC, they mainly mean KCMO (Kansas City, Missouri).
    It's that crazy midwest Yeehawwwwwww

    Well I guess it's not really "midwest"

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,369
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Oh, he was bad. It's HARD to explain but the location of where it was put in my body may have something to do with why I'm walking like a duck today today

    Single pals bahahaha
    Dude, don't tell our little secret!!!

    Eric Berry Strong

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    20,224
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    That was supposed to be our secert spot :cry:
    Wow. Just Wow.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    26,173
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Wow. Just Wow. I love the way you feel inside me .
    You guys are weird.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Message to Hal: SIGN EVERYONE.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,369
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    It's that crazy midwest Yeehawwwwwww

    Well I guess it's not really "midwest"
    We're more modern then people think. It's funny, when I visit my family in New Jersey, I always tell people I'm from KC and I get asked the dumbest questions. Questions like, "Did you go to a one room school house?" "Do you ride on horses and in horse and buggys still?" "Do you guys run around the flat plains from torandos everyday?" "Do you guys still have the shootout duels in the middle of the street like in the Old West?" "Do you guys still have to hunt for your food with a shotgun?" And my personal favorite, "Do you guys hold hands and sing songs from the Wizard of Oz?"

    All that stuff is not true, well except the shootouts in the street, but those are a little bit more intense then the ones in the Old West. We go to normal schools like you guys. We drive cars, some named after horses, but we don't ride on horses. Kansas City is in eastern Kansas/western Missouri, and all those tornados and flat pancake lands are in western Kansas. We buy are food, so no hunting. As far as the Wizard of Oz goes, people out here are sick of hearing about it all the time!

    Eric Berry Strong

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,369
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    That was supposed to be our secert spot :cry:
    Wow. Just Wow.
    Ya, I got nothing

    Eric Berry Strong

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,369
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    You guys are weird.
    You joined in.



    Freebie.

    Eric Berry Strong

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    18,700
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    We're more modern then people think. It's funny, when I visit my family in New Jersey, I always tell people I'm from KC and I get asked the dumbest questions. Questions like, "Did you go to a one room school house?" "Do you ride on horses and in horse and buggys still?" "Do you guys run around the flat plains from torandos everyday?" "Do you guys still have the shootout duels in the middle of the street like in the Old West?" "Do you guys still have to hunt for your food with a shotgun?" And my personal favorite, "Do you guys hold hands and sing songs from the Wizard of Oz?"

    All that stuff is not true, well except the shootouts in the street, but those are a little bit more intense then the ones in the Old West. We go to normal schools like you guys. We drive cars, some named after horses, but we don't ride on horses. Kansas City is in eastern Kansas/western Missouri, and all those tornados and flat pancake lands are in western Kansas. We buy are food, so no hunting. As far as the Wizard of Oz goes, people out here are sick of hearing about it all the time!
    Sad to hear that. Up here in Canada I club baby seals when I want dinner and ride on the back of Grizzly Bears for transportation.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,664
    vCash
    1500
    ^ Eh?

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    18,700
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by YEDB90 View Post
    ^ Eh?
    ?

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,664
    vCash
    1500
    Are you really that dense? Come on Binder!

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,664
    vCash
    1500
    Wrong thread!

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    26,173
    vCash
    1500
    I just lit a Mazda on fire.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day


    Message to Hal: SIGN EVERYONE.

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,369
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yankees 1903 View Post
    Sad to hear that. Up here in Canada I club baby seals when I want dinner and ride on the back of Grizzly Bears for transportation.
    And I bet everyone up there lives in homes made of ice too!

    Eric Berry Strong

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    13,664
    vCash
    1500
    Igloos!

Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •