Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1005
  1. #991
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,538
    vCash
    1500
    Why do we have 40 threads on trade rumors and signing proposals? I thought that was the point of the offseason thread.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  2. #992
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Why do we have 40 threads on trade rumors and signing proposals? I thought that was the point of the offseason thread.
    Because people really want to get their idea across so everyone can see it. A mod needs to condense 2 or 3 of those threads and move them into the off season thread. Annoying!

  3. #993
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,538
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueYankee View Post
    Because people really want to get their idea across so everyone can see it. A mod needs to condense 2 or 3 of those threads and move them into the off season thread. Annoying!
    Ohhhhh......the 'My Post Is The Greatest Idea Ever' syndrome.

    They obviously don't realize that my posts are the best ever. Oh.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  4. #994
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,404
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Ohhhhh......the 'My Post Is The Greatest Idea Ever' syndrome.

    They obviously don't realize that my posts are the best ever. Oh.
    Start a trade thread for Felix.

    Leo get on it!

  5. #995
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    JD.....quit killing off ur Chiefs players.

    Wtf!
    I'm not going to make a joke out of this. Really fellow Yankee fans, we have nothing, I mean NOTHING, to complain about. We all complain about Swisher, Arod, Grandy, Cano, Teix, and CC, but it's been a hundred times worse this year with the Chiefs.

    The biggest scandal facing the Yankees from the past year was Arod flirting with some fans. Look at what the Chiefs have dwelt with, fans cheering a serious head injury of a Chiefs' player, never leading in a game until recently, players getting booed and had food thrown at them when delivering food and supplies to the homeless on Thanksgiving, fans putting in their obituaries that they died of a broken heart from the Chiefs, banners flying over the stadium saying certain people should be fired within the organization, and now this.

    Guys, we have zero things to complain about. Anyone who wants to complain about the Yankees on here should shut the **** up. This is devastating, the man killed his on and off again girlfriend, they had a child together, and then he killed himself in front of players and coaches. Yankee fans should never complain about anything with this team.


    Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

  6. #996
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    So an unnamed Kansas City Chief kills a his girl, then comes to arrowhead stadium and kills himself in front of two Kasnas City Chief front office workers?

    WTF is going on in KC?

    JD did you break up with him?
    Read post above


    Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

  7. #997
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,538
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I'm not going to make a joke out of this. Really fellow Yankee fans, we have nothing, I mean NOTHING, to complain about. We all complain about Swisher, Arod, Grandy, Cano, Teix, and CC, but it's been a hundred times worse this year with the Chiefs.

    The biggest scandal facing the Yankees from the past year was Arod flirting with some fans. Look at what the Chiefs have dwelt with, fans cheering a serious head injury of a Chiefs' player, never leading in a game until recently, players getting booed and had food thrown at them when delivering food and supplies to the homeless on Thanksgiving, fans putting in their obituaries that they died of a broken heart from the Chiefs, banners flying over the stadium saying certain people should be fired within the organization, and now this.

    Guys, we have zero things to complain about. Anyone who wants to complain about the Yankees on here should shut the **** up. This is devastating, the man killed his on and off again girlfriend, they had a child together, and then he killed himself in front of players and coaches. Yankee fans should never complain about anything with this team.

    Whoever it was is a fkn moron and deserves to be dead. I have no sympathy for drug addicts or criminals.

    Now, the kid situation......that's just awful.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  8. #998
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by leoharris View Post
    Whoever it was is a fkn moron and deserves to be dead. I have no sympathy for drug addicts or criminals.

    Now, the kid situation......that's just awful.
    The player in question was never once linked to drugs, ever. Always labeled an upbeat guy, and a vocal leader on and off the field. I think it has to do with his GF breaking up with him, but not sure.


    Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

  9. #999
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,970
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    I'm not going to make a joke out of this. Really fellow Yankee fans, we have nothing, I mean NOTHING, to complain about. We all complain about Swisher, Arod, Grandy, Cano, Teix, and CC, but it's been a hundred times worse this year with the Chiefs.

    The biggest scandal facing the Yankees from the past year was Arod flirting with some fans. Look at what the Chiefs have dwelt with, fans cheering a serious head injury of a Chiefs' player, never leading in a game until recently, players getting booed and had food thrown at them when delivering food and supplies to the homeless on Thanksgiving, fans putting in their obituaries that they died of a broken heart from the Chiefs, banners flying over the stadium saying certain people should be fired within the organization, and now this.

    Guys, we have zero things to complain about. Anyone who wants to complain about the Yankees on here should shut the **** up. This is devastating, the man killed his on and off again girlfriend, they had a child together, and then he killed himself in front of players and coaches. Yankee fans should never complain about anything with this team.
    WTF, why would he take someone else's life?

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/86...-team-facility

  10. #1000
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,404
    vCash
    1500
    KC Chief's Players name is Jovan Belcher.

    Wide Receiver.

    Kid CLEARLY had some serious mental issues.
    Last edited by RCSownsU; 12-01-2012 at 01:08 PM.

  11. #1001
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,137
    vCash
    1500
    To let you guys know, this is rocking the city. Even though they are having a down year, the Chiefs are like family to everyone in KC. Everyone still loves their Chiefs and I still wear my Chiefs gear (and Yankee gear) around town.

    Knowing that this was Jovan Belcher now, I can tell you this would be like if someone like Gardner committed suicide. Good player, never going to be elite, but represents the team well on and off the field. Home grown talent, and loves the city so this hard news to take in right now.


    Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

  12. #1002
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    19,404
    vCash
    1500
    Sorry JD, It must suck. I do feel for you and the fans of your team; and the other players and the coaches and everyone in the organization.

    Who I don't feel for, is the guy who decided to take another person's life; then his own. He's a coward. He left a child with no parents because clearly he couldn't handle being single. I'm sorry but there is absolutely no excuse for what he did.

  13. #1003
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    In the Middle of the Map
    Posts
    14,137
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSowner View Post
    Sorry JD, It must suck. I do feel for you and the fans of your team; and the other players and the coaches and everyone in the organization.

    Who I don't feel for, is the moron who decided to take another person's life; then his own. He's a coward. He left a child with no parents because clearly he couldn't handle being single.
    I agree, I can't defend Jovan for what he did, but Yankee fans can't complain about our team from this past year. No one on the Yankees went this low and it's hard to take in. I was never a huge Belcher fan and always wanted him replaced as a starter, but never wanted it to end like this.


    Welcome to KC, Miss Kacie!

  14. #1004
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Creepyville, USA
    Posts
    25,538
    vCash
    1500
    F this murderer. Rot in hell.
    Leo's Thought Of The Day



    BREAKING NEWS: Sources tell me it's official. We stink.

  15. #1005
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    22,772
    vCash
    1000
    Closing this thread because it is over 1,000 posts. Not going to make another one for the time being because the whole re-quoting thing got way out of hand. Please do not make another off-topic thread.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •