To think I used to respect your opinions. Hate whiskey AND college footbaw? Christ. PS - I date hot chicks all the time and I drink pretty much nothing but bourbon.
I don't live in Baton Rouge anymore, but I do live in North Alabama just south of Nashville, so yeah.
I've lived in 3 southern cities, two of which were SEC cities. It owns so hard, and the South ****ing owns.
* best people
* hottest women
* most fun
* less stress
* laid back as ****
* best tailgating
Canada (Central/Southern Ontario)
* Best people (seriously, our rude would be considered polite in the south)
* Hotter women (more variety)
* Lots of fun things to do
* Canada was ranked as one of the happiest countries in the world
* Canadians are even more laid back
* Best people (seriously, our rude would be considered polite in the south) lol i doubt it. When I was in Toronto, they were nice, but not South nice
* Hotter women (more variety) lol, you been to da souf much? lots of variety son. better accents too
* Lots of fun things to do lol
* Canada was ranked as one of the happiest countries in the world ok?
* Canadians are even more laid back This I believe
* Hockey Owns. I play in an adult league. Yup, we got 'em in the South.
* Poutine BBQ >>>>> Poutine
that said, I'd choose Toronto over going back to the Northeast, so....