Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    My record is four minutes so far.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    You can't sustain that pelvic thrust for more than 29 minutes. Believe me, I have tried.

Unless you are Sting.
    Annnnnd once again I learn things about you guys I really did not want to know

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    That happens in here... a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    ^Or Wilt Chamberlain
    touche

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I'm an open book topdog. Read and enjoy

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I'm an open book topdog. Read and enjoy
    I'd rather burn the pages

vCash
    Hello T'wolves fans. Even though nobody anywhere on this forum has any actual power in regards to the personnel moves our teams make, we all know it's a heck of a lot of fun to toss out trade proposals left and right because, well maybe because we like to think we know more than our teams' GM. I'm a Wizards fan and I think 90% of our fans think they could be better GMs than Ernie Grunfeld.

But I digress.

The reason I'm stopping in is to just guage the interest of the following trade proposal from the perspective of Wolves fans. How about Washington takes Derrick Williams off your hands in exchange for Trevor Booker and Jan Vesely? Both of these guys are work horses but buy the definition of their games don't come with the same expectations of Williams but will be able to come in and back up Love and AK47.

It may not be a blockbuster deal but at this point, would you expect one? The Wolves have a pretty solid roster so this could be a good move to solidify the bench. Whaddya say?

vCash
    How about
    Vessely and Crawford
    for
    Williams, and Lee.????

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousREG View Post
    Hello T'wolves fans. Even though nobody anywhere on this forum has any actual power in regards to the personnel moves our teams make, we all know it's a heck of a lot of fun to toss out trade proposals left and right because, well maybe because we like to think we know more than our teams' GM. I'm a Wizards fan and I think 90% of our fans think they could be better GMs than Ernie Grunfeld.

But I digress.

The reason I'm stopping in is to just guage the interest of the following trade proposal from the perspective of Wolves fans. How about Washington takes Derrick Williams off your hands in exchange for Trevor Booker and Jan Vesely? Both of these guys are work horses but buy the definition of their games don't come with the same expectations of Williams but will be able to come in and back up Love and AK47.

It may not be a blockbuster deal but at this point, would you expect one? The Wolves have a pretty solid roster so this could be a good move to solidify the bench. Whaddya say?
    I think most fans here (when their irrationality from missed layups cools down) realize that Williams is our one big trade chip and that we'd be best served targeting a single player who can make a serious impact or at least exchanging him for a young SG of a similar caliber.

Outside of Beal, no one on Washington's roster intrigue's me. What about Williams and our 2013 1st rounder for Beal? ray:

vCash
    I think most fans here (when their irrationality from missed layups cools down) realize that Williams is our one big trade chip and that we'd be best served targeting a single player who can make a serious impact or at least exchanging him for a young SG of a similar caliber.

Outside of Beal, no one on Washington's roster intrigue's me. What about Williams and our 2013 1st rounder for Beal? ray:
    Interesting proposal. We would all probably like a proven player but this makes alot of sense for us. Not sure from the Washigton prospect.

vCash
    Beal hasn't shown squat yet. He wasn't a high percentage shooter in college, and hasn't been yet in the NBA. I never got the Ray Allen crap.

vCash
    Beal hasn't shown squat yet. He wasn't a high percentage shooter in college, and hasn't been yet in the NBA. I never got the Ray Allen crap.
    The talk was from high school, but 35.9% is decent from 3 for someone adjusting to the league on a very bad team. He's also cashing in on 90% of his free throws which bodes well for his ability to improve his percentages once he adjusts to the league.

Oh, and I forgot to mention his coach is friggin' Randy Wittman!

vCash

Oh, and I forgot to mention his coach is friggin' Randy Wittman!
    Bingo. As for the Wizards, we don't have a definitive answer at either of the forward spots. And Williams would be nice athletic forward to be on the receiving in of some John Wall lobs. Perhaps a trade to a team that actually needs him could be enough to drive him to live up to his potential. Also, the Wizards (to me) have a bit of a logjam at all of their forward positions, trading two for one will help sure things up a bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousREG View Post
    Bingo. As for the Wizards, we don't have a definitive answer at either of the forward spots. And Williams would be nice athletic forward to be on the receiving in of some John Wall lobs. Perhaps a trade to a team that actually needs him could be enough to drive him to live up to his potential. Also, the Wizards (to me) have a bit of a logjam at all of their forward positions, trading two for one will help sure things up a bit.
    I think a lot of Wolves fans believe Williams can be a very good player, but he needs room to make mistakes. It was one of those odd situations where a #2 pick ended up on a team that was ready to "win now" and so he hasn't gotten the usual freedom or burn to develop.

The Wolves really don't need much of anything except for a long-term solution on the wing to pair with Rubio-Love-Pek so, like I say, I don't know if a straight up trade with the Wiz works because Beal is the only desirable player for us.

vCash
    Love back at not quite 100%, and Williams gets no play. Cunningham is clearly ahead of him on the depth chart right now.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast