Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    vCash
    we are getting off-topic but...
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitchy View Post
    despite the fact that Modern Family has declined in quality over the past few years. And this isn't a one year thing.
    It just started its 4th season last night. Before that it only had 3 seasons. You make it sound like the show has been on for over 5 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    Argentina? I forget, although I feel like that's something Barney as a character wouldn't remember.
    She talked about moving to Brazil, and Argentina, but she definitely moved to Japan. As far as I can remember that's the only other place they showed her living in.

Edit: For Argentina, she talked about it when she was dating Ted, and he said he'd go with her. I think in the narration they say that she eventually lived there, or it was Brazil, either way didn't she come back with to NY with a boyfriend from one of those countries? I'm pretty sure she went there after she and Ted broke up.
    Last edited by delfinko; 09-27-2012 at 10:11 AM.

vCash
    She went to Argentina between seasons 2 and 3, brought back Cale or Kyle or Gale or something (Enrique).

Or in Barneys story.

Ted and Robin broke up, Robin moved to Brazil. Came back with a latin stud.

http://i.imgur.com/IvD4K.png

vCash
    Also any theories on how Ted hurts his hand?

vCash
    Reading that, it just seems like Barney being Barney. I don't think that they would have gotten the facts wrong by accident.

Ted hurt his hand? I thought I was paying attention pretty well to the episode, but maybe not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    Reading that, it just seems like Barney being Barney. I don't think that they would have gotten the facts wrong by accident.

Ted hurt his hand? I thought I was paying attention pretty well to the episode, but maybe not.
    http://i.imgur.com/vq1tQ.jpg

vCash
    Oh wow, either I never saw that, or completely forgot about it. The bandage is around his knuckles, so I'm going to guess he punched someone. It really isn't like Ted to do it, but there isn't much else that would cause someone to bandage up their knuckles.

vCash
    I'm a little late. I finally got to see the episode tonight. I thought some of it was great, but most was mediocre. The Barney 1 minute thing was probably the best moment in the shows history. I love it. Hilarious! I thought it had a pretty brilliant ending, including them using The Funeral, which is one of my favorite songs in the world. When the song gets harder and it starts to rain, I got goosebumps. That was epic. Anyway, the Victoria thing was annoying, as was the Marshall and Lily part, but overall it had a few solid moments here and there. I am interested to see where they go from here.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    ^Yeah, they incorporate some great music into the show.

I enjoyed the episode, parts were annoying at times, but it'll be a good season.
    Favorite fighters:
    Ian McCall, Brian Bowles, Chan Sung Jung, Nate Diaz, Nick Diaz, Dan Hardy, Duane Ludwig, Mike Pierce, Rick Story, Jake Ellenberger, Wanderlei Silva, Anderson Silva, Chael Sonnen, Rich Franklin, Dan Henderson, Rashad Evans, Phil Davis, Shane Carwin, Gabriel Gonzaga

vCash
    Robin looking good again?

vCash
    Not a bad episode. I forgot that Saul Goodman was on HIMYM sometimes.

vCash

How I Met Your Mother: Season 8

Victoria's tittays lookin good. It was a meh episode though overall. I mean I didn't hate it but definitely a forgettable one. Also, even though we knew Barney and Quinn were gonna break up, it was still kinda sad.

vCash
    Episode was fine, not great not terrible, but has anyone noticed what a terrible actress the woman who plays Quinn is? She emphasizes really weird words and sounds, she only has one emotional reaction face, and honestly it feels like she's trying wayyyyyyyyyy too hard to act rather than just acting normal.

vCash
    I honestly thought this was the worst episode of the entire series. All the girl characters on this show are just awful now.

vCash
    ^This to the 100th. I hate them all. If Robin was hot again she'd be bearable but ugh i can't look at it anymore.

Page 6 of 41 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast