Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Wow... that was a pretty awesome episode before the holiday break. Barney is just a boss!
    49ers, Athletics, Warriors = Life!

49ers = 12-4
    Warriors = 51-31 Making it rain!
    A's = 59-36 Back to Back AL West Champs!
    WINNING!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleacher Bums View Post
    Lilly and Marshall have been pretty irrelevant for me for a while
    Lily's just there for the cleavage shots.

And it's worth it, IMO.

vCash
    I just want to point this out: between the five major characters, by the end of the show there will have been at least EIGHT proposals:

Marshall to Lilly (first time)
    Marshall to Lilly (after they broke up)
    Ted to Stella
    Kevin to Robin
    Barney to Quinn
    Ted to Victoria
    Barney to Robin
    Ted to the mother.

I also want to point out that each major character has been involved in at least two proposals. There were also a whopping FIVE proposals that were accepted yet didn't lead to actual weddings (potentially six, we don't know what'll really happen with Barney and Robin). Anyone find this a bit odd? I mean for god's sake in the entire run of Friends I think there were two (Mike to Phoebe, Monica to Chandler).
    Last edited by Quinnsanity; 12-18-2012 at 11:43 PM.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Oh and one last thing. Ted said last season that Robin was the last woman he said "I love you" to. He then got with Victoria after and proposed to her, presumably telling her he loved her (though I'm not going through episode by episode to find out). Doesn't that seem like a plot hole?
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bda28 View Post
    Lily's just there for the cleavage shots.

And it's worth it, IMO.
    100% agree

vCash
    The robin was well executed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    Nope American Horror Story is on a 2-3 week break also.
    it only has like 3 episodes lef tthough. its done for the season in january
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    I just want to point this out: between the five major characters, by the end of the show there will have been at least EIGHT proposals:

Ted to Stella
    Kevin to Robin
    Barney to Quinn
    Ted to Victoria
    Barney to Robin
    Ted to the mother.

I also want to point out that each major character has been involved in at least two proposals. There were also a whopping FIVE proposals that were accepted yet didn't lead to actual weddings (potentially six, we don't know what'll really happen with Barney and Robin). Anyone find this a bit odd? I mean for god's sake in the entire run of Friends I think there were two (Mike to Phoebe, Monica to Chandler).
    well technically joey proposed to both phoebe and rachel at one point as well (when he thought they were preganant

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    well technically joey proposed to both phoebe and rachel at one point as well (when he thought they were preganant
    For what it's worth, Ross got married to Rachel and divorced. He also proposed and got married to the British chick and got divorced. Both of those marriages lasted less than a month. Then Ross got back together with Rachel again, and I don't believe it was outright said, but they got married again. Also, he was married to the mother of his son when the show started. He got divorced 3 times in like 6 years.

Also Phoebe was married to some ice skater too, but I think that happened before the show started. Same with Rachel running away from her wedding with the dentist.
    Last edited by delfinko; 12-19-2012 at 09:43 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by delfinko View Post
    For what it's worth, Ross got married to Rachel and divorced. Then he proposed and got married to the British chick and got divorced. Both of those marriages lasted less than a month. Then Ross got back together with Rachel again, and I don't believe it was outright said, but they got married again. Also, he was married to the mother of his son when the show started. He got divorced 3 times in like 6 years.

Also Phoebe was married to some ice skater too, but I think that happened before the show started. Same with Rachel running away from her wedding with the dentist.
    Forgot about Ross and Emily. Ross never proposed to Rachel though, and Phoebe and the ice skater were only married for a green card. As for Joey and Rachel/Phoebe I don't really count those. Overall that means three proposals in 10 years if I'm counting that correctly. We're gonna go 8 for 8 with HIMYM or 8 for 9., most of them not ending up with marriages.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post

Ted to Stella
    Kevin to Robin
    Barney to Quinn
    Ted to Victoria
    Barney to Robin
    Ted to the mother.

We arent sure Ted will propose to the mother in the show. I mean the season may end at the wedding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by poodski View Post
    We arent sure Ted will propose to the mother in the show. I mean the season may end at the wedding.
    if this is the last season, i think thats pretty likely

vCash
    I thought there was 1 more? I keep forgetting when the 2 year renewal was signed.

vCash
    I think the show comes back for 1 more season. It sounds the series creators want 1 more full season so they can finish up all the stories but it sounds like the problem is money and Jason Segel doesn't want to come back for another season. And they have already said if they don't have all 5 signed then they won't continue the show

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    They should end it this season. It has drawn out long enough and it hasn't been that great the last few seasons.

Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast