Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Pretty cool how the writers still made it a surprise when he proposed to her, given the fact we knew they would get married already.

vCash
    I was hoping the last line of the play was ...Show Robin Ted has been the right one for her all along.

But anyways...kinda upset with no cliffhanger to end the season, but a fantastic episode

vCash
    As soon as they started talking in the limo and she said the WWN roof was her favorite spot than I knew Barney was going to propose to her. Still a great episode and liked how they set up Robin and Barney together while they finally had Ted move on from her

vCash
    Wow. Just.....wow.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    so................does barney still get to hit ted in the nuts?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mets77 View Post
    That episode was great, as soon as Robin got to the roof I was like hold on he lied to tied because he'd knew he'd tell robin and she'd go up there. Didn't expect the rest though
    When I saw there was nobody up there, I knew it was a set-up too. I just had no idea how far back it went. So he really did destroy the playbook.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    so................does barney still get to hit ted in the nuts?
    Of course!

vCash
    Very good episode and the two proposals that Barney has done in the past year first with Quinn and now Robin were just great and was really well written for his character plus the build up for it was great with the whole Patrice thing spanning out a couple episodes.

I guess since I don't have a kid I don't really care for Marshall/Lily's storylines lately as it seems mostly what first year parents go through but Lily definately had the cans popping last night in that dress and love Seth Green.

Ted's kind of just plodding along too recently like Marshall/Lily IMO as this half season was built around Robin/Barney which it should have been but it was nice to see hopefully him put closure on Robin. Also I thought the Marshall thing with telling Ted to go after her was stupid. Guess next half of the season will be Robin/Barney leading up to their wedding and then Ted finally, hopefully meeting the mother at the end of the season leading to one final season of them getting married.

Best Friends 4-Life!!!

vCash
    Wow... that's what you call a season finale.

I love that he destroyed the playbook and said he didn't need it anymore. That was one of my favorite parts

vCash
    Last night I had the craziest theory. My theory was that the whole series was a a misdirect, Ted was a red herring, Bob Saget was actually an older Barney, and the kids were actually Barney and Robin's. They spent the whole series making us believe that it was about how Ted meets his wife, but really it was about Barney and Robin, and Robin not being able to have kids was just another misdirect. It made sense since Ted hasn't been relevant except for a few moments since Season 4. Think about it, the moment Barney and Robin got together Barney has been the main character of the show. Then I remembered Bob Saget saying uncle Barney and Aunt Robin and it ruined my theory. Oh well, it was a fun few minutes.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Wow... that's what you call a season finale.

I love that he destroyed the playbook and said he didn't need it anymore. That was one of my favorite parts
    Best part it is, it wasn't even the season finale.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    There's still another 12 or 13 episodes left, it's just the mid-season finale. It returns January 14th.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KHinrich12 View Post
    There's still another 12 or 13 episodes left, it's just the mid-season finale. It returns January 14th.
    Wow so big week shows is over except for American Horror?

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    What a sweetheart that Barney Stinson is huh?

Cannot stand Marshall and Lily...ughh. More cleavage Lily, less talkie...

vCash
    Lilly and Marshall have been pretty irrelevant for me for a while

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Wow so big week shows is over except for American Horror?
    Nope American Horror Story is on a 2-3 week break also.

Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast