Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    vCash
    If they were gonna do a full LeBron/Decision episode wouldn't it have been more topical two years ago? Also, does there have to be a Barney/Robin moment in every episode? I mean... we can't get a week off?
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quinnsanity View Post
    If they were gonna do a full LeBron/Decision episode wouldn't it have been more topical two years ago? Also, does there have to be a Barney/Robin moment in every episode? I mean... we can't get a week off?
    Well he just won a ring, so why not milk the cleveland jokes one last time?
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    Plot Twist: In the end, Ted has no kids and he's in a mental institute. He imagined it all.

vCash
    This shows sucks as now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JPHX View Post
    Because some people aren't a fan of them

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Because some people aren't a fan of them
    I'm sorry. I love Cleveland.
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    I'm sorry. I love Cleveland.

vCash
    But this is like the third time this season they've made LeBron jokes...
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    But this is like the third time this season they've made LeBron jokes...
    Well thats quite simple, this show has horrible writers and isnt funny anymore

vCash
    Wtf? The last lebron joke was when they were in Clevland at the wedding. So the last one was about 1-2 seasons ago.

Born a Knick Live a Knick Die a Knick
    Knicks-Jets-Yanks-Chris Paul-St.Johns-Duke Fan

vCash
    Hey the Cavs are doing fine without him.

Sadly this is the only time I laugh anymore at this show is when they do throw Cleveland sports in it. The Pestano line, the podium with the stripper was pretty good too.

Didn't like the episode too much but Im so invested now I cant give up on it. Its sad though when I fast forward through most of the new episodes but can sit and watch all the replays on FX and never fast forward. The show has gone down this year and I can't see it last more than 1 more year after this year. The Barney/Robin wedding is the big deal this year and then the next final season IMO will be Ted and his wife dating and finally realizing they are meant for each other all the while Lily and Marshall keep getting put into dumb storylines.

DISHWALLA

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    I really liked the episode. Felt bad for Marshall with what happened. That was supposed to be his bro too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hievan View Post
    Well thats quite simple, this show has horrible writers and isnt funny anymore
    Pretty much

Quote Originally Posted by StarvingKnick22 View Post
    Wtf? The last lebron joke was when they were in Clevland at the wedding. So the last one was about 1-2 seasons ago.
    You're missing several. First of all, there were several in the episode where Robin can't give kids. They also had one in the who wants to be a godparent episode. I know there was at least one more this season I just can't remember which episode. They've completely beaten that horse into the ground.

Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Hey the Cavs are doing fine without him.

Sadly this is the only time I laugh anymore at this show is when they do throw Cleveland sports in it. The Pestano line, the podium with the stripper was pretty good too.

Didn't like the episode too much but Im so invested now I cant give up on it. Its sad though when I fast forward through most of the new episodes but can sit and watch all the replays on FX and never fast forward. The show has gone down this year and I can't see it last more than 1 more year after this year. The Barney/Robin wedding is the big deal this year and then the next final season IMO will be Ted and his wife dating and finally realizing they are meant for each other all the while Lily and Marshall keep getting put into dumb storylines.

DISHWALLA
    I think that's why most people are still watching. The quality has just fallen off a cliff, but we're all so invested in the mystery of who's the mother we can't stop watching.
    We're better than you
    And we know it

Dmac is offline Moderator Cullen Bohannon
    vCash
    Just finished watching it. This weeks was pretty good.

vCash
    Pretty much

You're missing several. First of all, there were several in the episode where Robin can't give kids. They also had one in the who wants to be a godparent episode. I know there was at least one more this season I just can't remember which episode. They've completely beaten that horse into the ground.

I think that's why most people are still watching. The quality has just fallen off a cliff, but we're all so invested in the mystery of who's the mother we can't stop watching.
    those were really funny though
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast