Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • BWA

    2 18.18%
  • Team Evil turned Good

    5 45.45%
  • GMs vote here

    4 36.36%
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 113
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,933
    vCash
    1500

    Superhero Re-draft Marvel Finals- BWA vs. Team Evil turned Good

    On an imaginary world called Fightworld where no one has any advantages, 2 teams battle it out for supremacy. Who wins?

    THE BLUE WAFFLE ALLIANCE

    MOCHALMAN & ZAUNNIE

    ROSTER
    Coach/leader - Darkseid
    Alien/God/Robot - Loki
    Powered human - Black Adam
    Woman -
    Enchantress
    Mutant - Uriel Worthington
    Non-powered human - Scarecrow
    Flex (Alien/God/Robot) - Amazo
    Flex (Mutant) - Selene
    Flex (Powered Human) - Count Nefaria
    Flex (Alien/God/Robot #2) - Mongol
    Flex (Powered Human #2) - Solomon Grundy

    Quote Originally Posted by Mochalman
    Disclaimer: First half of the the write-up has been copied and pasted because we can. BWA.

    Prep Work:

    One of the Loki’s abilities is he can grant and boost the powers of his fellow teammates through sorcery and his Norn Stones; so guess what mother****ers, our physically weakest member, Scarecrow, isn’t weak anymore and gets superhuman durability and any other powers that he wants. All of the other BWA members will get a boost too, so they’ll be even more powerful while getting an immunity to Scarecrow’s fear gas, Uriel’s chronomancing and any leeches from the other team. In addition, glorious leader Darkseid will lead and control the team through the Omega Effect, so everyone will be in sync and won’t deal with any chemistry issues.

    Offensive Strategy:

    Have you ever played Minesweeper on hard difficulty? It’s a *****. Now combine that with Pac-Man but instead with invincible ghosts chasing you. That’s an even bigger *****.

    Now what does this have to do with this matchup? Well, that’s just exactly what Quinnsanity will be dealing with. Darkseid’s omega beams will be littering the field, ALONG with an augmented Scarecrow who’ll scatter his fear gas all over the field, ALONG with Uriel scattering pockets of accelerated time that’ll age your ***** *** to dust, ALONG with Selene using her psychokinetic power to warp the battlefield into whatever shape she desires, ALONG with Loki and Enchantress who’ll scatter illusions on the battlefield. And that’s if Darkseid’s and Selene’s telepathy don’t get to you first.

    Now, you think that’s easy to avoid if you’re smart, right? WRONG. Try avoiding this minefield with Black Adam speed blitzing your ***, Amazo gunning you down with all his powers, Uriel chasing you while laying his traps, and Nefaria, Mongul and Grundy going after anyone else. None of these guys have any real glaring weaknesses, and any weaknesses that they have, will be rendered moot through Loki beefing them up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaunnie
    Vs. Team Evil…erm…Team Good Turned Evil….no wait its Team Evil turned Evil. **** it….
    *Vs. PSK and aNYer**

    This team is based around two iconic mutants, Magneto and Professor X, who are often seen as the Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X of mutantkind. But one thing to remember about MLK and Malcolm X is that they’re dead. Just like Team Evil’s hopes.*

    Magneto cannot defend himself against magic, and we shall sick Loki on him. As Darkseid said in the ****** cross over, "Mutants may be a step above mortals, but they are leagues below gods." Loki can use his magic to defend himself against Magneto’s attacks, but Magneto can’t fend of Loki’s magic. One snap of his fingers and Magneto turns into a tin can.*

    Professor X is a strong telepath, but he is not a fighter. This puts them at a disadvantage as even though his telepathy would be able to keep his team in sync (but not being able to do anything about BWA because Darkseid’s powers), he is a cripple. One less fighter for them is an advantage for BWA because we can then double team ****ers. One common plot device for Xavier is that he is always finding new ways to die. He has died more times than Jean Grey in ways that include: being shot in the head, being scorched by a cosmic firebird, being killed by his own X-Men, his son, the list goes on. Any one of our guys can and will Xavier through magic or speed blitzes.*

    Storm and Ms. Marvel are two powerful and sexy ladies; However Storm a fear of tight spaces; aka claustrophobia. This has made her completely useless several times over the years. You know who we have that has a PhD on fear? Scarecrow. And our Scarecrow isn’t any normal Scarecrow, this is a magic beefed up Scarecrow, which means getting close to Storm and giving her some fear gas to the face will be no problem at all. Storm down. Ms. Marvel can absorb energy, but it was shown in Ms. Marvel #37 that if she absorbs too much energy, she won’t be able to handle it and she will kerplode. So if our Omega beams or traps or speed blitzes don’t get her, just overwhelm her nicely sculpted ***.

    PSK and aNYer have Hawkeye. He has a bow and arrows. Hawkeye isn’t even that smart either as his hotheadedness is what gets him into trouble 80% of the time (the other 20% is because of his penis). So you don’t even get an intellectual equivalent of Oliver Queen. You get an idiot with a bow. And facing the BWA that will lead to a quick death.

    Dr. Fate is a strong magic user, but one of his weaknesses is that he is unable to counteract spells that have already been cast and in effect and without the helm of Nabu, Dr. Fate is useless. So we will get Enchantress to whore herself out and seduce him (she likes doing that), as nobody, not even Thor and his mighty hammer (I’m not talking about Mjolnir) can resist her sexuality. And when Fate is reeled in, helmet comes off because how else are you going to kiss Enchantress, and Fate will be vulnerable for the kill. *

    We will have Amazo fight Blue Marvel because he will then have all of Blue Marvel’s powers in addition to all of BWA’s and the Justice League’s. So if PSK and aNYer think that Blue Marvel will be a force in this fight, he won’t be able to do so if he’s fighting against his own powers + everybody else’s powers. Blue Marvel neutralized. Drax is another big gun, but really, how can he get past Uriel’s time pocket traps + wing projectiles + Asgardian axe that will slice his ***** *** up.*

    BIzarro is one stupid ****. And presumably their game plan involves having Xavier mind control him so we can’t do so. However with Xavier out of the picture early on, BWA will Omega Effect Bizarro so he’ll turn on his own mates and it’ll be a two man advantage for BWA in this fight. And Meggan is strong but she has next to no mental shields; without Xavier, Selene can psychic vampire her *** and mind control her, or kill her. Whatevever she wants really.*

    Last but not least we have Orion, Darkseid’s son. He may have the physiology of a new god and be a good fighter, but he has none of the perks of the Omega Effect. And really, BWA hasn’t even mentioned Black Adam, or Count Nefaria, or Grundy or Mongul. Orion has nowhere to run, and BWA is here to **** **** up.

    BWA.






















    For a description of BWA's characters/powers, check out their clubhouse:
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...7#post26202797

    vs.

    Team Evil turned Good

    Non-powered human- Hawkeye
    Mutant: Magneto
    Alien/God/Robot: Orion
    Powered human: Dr. Fate
    Coach/leader: Professor X
    Heroine- Ms. Marvel (Powered Human)
    Flex- Storm (Mutant)
    Flex- Blue Marvel (Powered Human)
    Flex- Bizarro (Alien)
    Flex- Drax the Destroyer (Alien)
    Flex- Meggan Puceanu (mutant)

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks
    Congratulations to BWA on advancing to the Conference Finals. We look forward to the rematch of last year's Finals.

    First, if you're curious about our characters powers, here is a link to our clubhouse:
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...7#post26208537

    Prep Work: While Prof X is not much for a fighting he will go into the battle protected by Magneto and combined with his own shields there isn't a thing in this game that can touch him going in. Heck, he could even bring cerebro with him and amplify his powers even more. As it is something that already exists, and Prof X knows he is going into a battle there is no reason he wouldn't be able to bring it. While we will not rely on this it is important enough to mention. In addition, if need be, we will have created a bunker for Prof X that he can go too to protect his physical body if needed. Fate could teleport him there.

    In that same vein, Magneto could just alter the electrons in people’s bodies and instakill almost everyone in the game. He has a huge variety of these powers that he has demonstrated that we won't use purely based on the fact that it would be too cheap and end fights instantly like when he became one with the entire electric field in the whole world. What we absolutely will do is have Storm Amp Magneto's strength. She once did this by accident. On the same team she can absolutely do it again. So we will be having an even more powerful Magneto than usual.

    In regards to Bizarro, I’m sure that BWA will bring up the fact that he’s really stupid. Well, we have multiple ways to counter that. First Dr. Fate possesses the powers of telepathy and illusion casting, so we will cast a spell on Bizarro to make sure he doesn’t switch teams and fights only for our team or only wants to fight the opponents. Secondly, we will have Prof X controlling Bizarro using his vast telepathy powers. In addition, Dr. Fate could control Bizarro if Prof X needs to focus on something else. Simply put, we have MANY ways of controlling Bizarro. And with Prof X putting his mind in Bizarro’s body, the possibilities are endless. Bizarro’s powers are comparable to Superman and we now have a way to use his capabilities to the fullest.

    Finally, Prof X can also keep all the members of our team in constant telepathic contact with each other. Everyone on our team will be on the same page. He can also advise on the battlefield and let the brilliant mind of Magneto who is an expert strategist/tactician do his work.

    Strategy:
    One of the first things Team Evil turned Good will want to deal with is Amazo. He can copy others powers so he’s dangerous but we have a big advantage. He’s made of metal. So we will have Magneto quickly rip off his head before he’s able to copy anyone else’s powers. Or simply completely unform his body so it can’t piece together. This will be an insta-kill.

    One natural fight will be between Darkseid and Orion. While Darkseid is very powerful, Orion has ripped out his heart. BWA will try to claim victory on this but this will be a long hard fought battle. Darkseid will have a real fight on his hands. Orion is one of the few characters in either universe who can withstand the force of the omega beams. We’ll let father and son go at it. The fight could last a long time but we believe Orion will prevail. He has beaten Darkseid before and he can beat him again. If need be, we feel confident our other guys will prevail so that they can help out with this fight. Also, since this will likely be a long fight, that plays to our advantage since it’ll keep one of their heavy hitters busy. Darkseid won’t be able to use his omega beams on the rest of our team because he’ll have his hands full with Orion.

    As for Loki, we’ll have Dr. Fate fight Loki. While Loki is very strong, Dr. Fate is the most powerful magic user in the DC Universe. He has also been credited as being one of the 12 most powerful characters in the DC Universe. A simple check of their powers and you can see Dr. Fate has more powers than Loki, despite Loki being a god. So Dr. Fate should win this matchup. And whatever power boosts Loki tries to give to his teammates’, Fate should be able to cancel out. The fact that Fate is considered one of the 12 most powerful characters in the DC Universe says a lot about his power and it’s something that Loki can’t claim in the Marvel Universe.

    In other matchups, there is the might of Mongol, Solomon Grundy and Black Adam. These guys are all really strong but fortunately, we have characters who can handle these guys. Between Bizarro, Blue Marvel and Drax the Destroyer, we have 3 guys with some serious muscle who can go toe to toe with their big guns. These 3 guys can matchup in any way. And it would seem to be a draw but where we’ll get the advantage is from Magneto helping out after he’s insta-killed Amazo. Bizarro will have a spell on him and be mentally controlled by Prof X so he doesn’t flip sides. Since he’ll be a much smarter version of Bizarro between Fate’s spells and Prof X’s control, he’ll be basically as powerful as Superman without the weakness to kryptonite. Blue Marvel is one of the most powerful characters in Marvel. He has one shotted Sentry sending him flying into space unconscious. And as we mentioned in the last round, Drax has tons of experience with Thanos, having ripped out his heart.

    In regards to Selene, this is where Prof X should be able to make quick work of her. He’ll be mentally shielded by Magneto who has insta-killed Amazo or even possibly hidden in a bunker to protect his body. Even if he were to be killed, he can just transfer his mind and body into Bizarro, thereby making Bizarro the most powerful being on either side (combining the powers of Superman essentially, with Prof X). Anyways, Prof X’s telepathy will be way too much for Selene to handle and she’ll be taken out quickly and easily by him. Next he’ll focus on keeping the Enchantress’ tricks at bay. She can disguise her appearance and seduce men and women, so Prof X will make sure she doesn’t do that. He’ll also get in her head and make her question why she is fighting for Loki and in general mess with her head with the fact that Thor chose Sif over her. That’ll give enough time for one of our other heroes such as Ms. Marvel or Storm enough time to take out Enchantress permanently.

    Scarecrow will try to use his fear gas but Prof X will make sure all their minds are in the right state. In addition, Meggan is immune to toxins (like fear gas) so we will have her quickly dispose of Scarecrow. She has control over the elemental powers so it should be relatively easy for her to take him out (summon high wins or an earthquake and that should take care of Scarecrow). If one of their magic users such as Loki or Enchantress try to amp up Scarecrow and spread his fear gas around, we have guys like Fate and Prof X who can counter that effect by getting in their teammates head and making sure they aren’t overcome with fear. Of course, that won’t be necessary since Meggan is immune to toxins and should be able to insta-kill him. Hawkeye will provide support for Meggan and anyone else who needs it with his arrows, which can be destructive.

    Also, to highlight how powerful Meggan is, she is an empath, shapeshifter and an elemental of great power. She can take the form of any character and gain their powers. So the possibilities are endless. Her empathic abilities also allow her to influence other people’s emotions. She can also increase the powers of elemental mutants, which is good for us since we have Storm. She can focus the elemental energies around her into devastating energy blasts. She can also manipulate magical energy (meaning she can deflect spells). This will be useful against BWA’s magical users Loki and Enchantress. Finally, she is resistant to reality warping.

    In regards to Count Nefaria, we will have Ms. Marvel fight him with Magneto helping out as well after he has insta-killed Amazo. Ms. Marvel is capable of energy absorption so if Nefaria attempts to use the laser beams from his eyes, she’ll absorb that energy and use it to enhance her own powers. With this ability and a little help from Magneto, Ms. Marvel will defeat Count Nefaria.

    Finally, there is Uriel Worthington left. Strom, who is an omega level mutant, will fight him. After Meggan has insta-killed Scarecrow, she will focus on helping Storm with Uriel. Because Meggan can boost the powers of elemental mutants, Storm’s powers will be at unheard of levels. She’s already an omega level mutant and now she will be getting boosted by Meggan. Also, I’m sure BWA will attempt to use Uriel’s chronomancing abilities but as we said earlier, Meggan is immune to reality warping and therefore, would be immune to Uriel’s chronomancing. Between this, Meggan’s resistance to magic (Uriel’s Jarnbjorn probably has magical properties) and the combined powers of an amped up Storm and Meggan, this should lead to a win for Team Evil turned Good.

    Finally, we also will have Meggan and Magneto helping our other characters who need it. Both of them would’ve insta-killed a pair of BWA’s characters so they should be free to roam around. Also, because of Meggan’s power stealing abilities and because of her control over elemental powers in addition to her empathic powers, she’ll be a great help to all of her teammates. She’ll help each of the members of our team and attempt to steal BWA’s powers. Also, since she is a shapeshifter, it’ll be VERY difficult for BWA to tell her apart from their own team. This could cause chaos for BWA’s team. And as mentioned earlier, an amped up Magneto will be a very valuable assistance to his teammates.
    Magneto


    Prof X


    Orion


    Dr. Fate


    Storm


    Ms. Marvel


    Blue Marvel


    Hawkeye


    Bizarro


    Drax the Destroyer


    Meggan Puceanu
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 06-09-2013 at 12:25 PM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,387
    vCash
    1500
    PSK only posted the first half of our writeup ...PSK please edit it into the OP but until then I'll post in the first reply here

    Vs. Team Evil…erm…Team Good Turned Evil….no wait its Team Evil turned Evil. **** it….
    *Vs. PSK and aNYer*


    This team is based around two iconic mutants, Magneto and Professor X, who are often seen as the Martin Luther King Jr. and Malcolm X of mutantkind. But one thing to remember about MLK and Malcolm X is that they’re dead. Just like Team Evil’s hopes.

    Magneto cannot defend himself against magic, and we shall sick Loki on him. As Darkseid said in the ****** cross over, "Mutants may be a step above mortals, but they are leagues below gods." Loki can use his magic to defend himself against Magneto’s attacks, but Magneto can’t fend of Loki’s magic. One snap of his fingers and Magneto turns into a tin can.

    Professor X is a strong telepath, but he is not a fighter. This puts them at a disadvantage as even though his telepathy would be able to keep his team in sync (but not being able to do anything about BWA because Darkseid’s powers), he is a cripple. One less fighter for them is an advantage for BWA because we can then double team ****ers. One common plot device for Xavier is that he is always finding new ways to die. He has died more times than Jean Grey in ways that include: being shot in the head, being scorched by a cosmic firebird, being killed by his own X-Men, his son, the list goes on. Any one of our guys can and will Xavier through magic or speed blitzes.

    Storm and Ms. Marvel are two powerful and sexy ladies; However Storm a fear of tight spaces; aka claustrophobia. This has made her completely useless several times over the years. You know who we have that has a PhD on fear? Scarecrow. And our Scarecrow isn’t any normal Scarecrow, this is a magic beefed up Scarecrow, which means getting close to Storm and giving her some fear gas to the face will be no problem at all. Storm down. Ms. Marvel can absorb energy, but it was shown in Ms. Marvel #37 that if she absorbs too much energy, she won’t be able to handle it and she will kerplode. So if our Omega beams or traps or speed blitzes don’t get her, just overwhelm her nicely sculpted ***.

    PSK and aNYer have Hawkeye. He has a bow and arrows. Hawkeye isn’t even that smart either as his hotheadedness is what gets him into trouble 80% of the time (the other 20% is because of his penis). So you don’t even get an intellectual equivalent of Oliver Queen. You get an idiot with a bow. And facing the BWA that will lead to a quick death.

    Dr. Fate is a strong magic user, but one of his weaknesses is that he is unable to counteract spells that have already been cast and in effect and without the helm of Nabu, Dr. Fate is useless. So we will get Enchantress to whore herself out and seduce him (she likes doing that), as nobody, not even Thor and his mighty hammer (I’m not talking about Mjolnir) can resist her sexuality. And when Fate is reeled in, helmet comes off because how else are you going to kiss Enchantress, and Fate will be vulnerable for the kill.

    We will have Amazo fight Blue Marvel because he will then have all of Blue Marvel’s powers in addition to all of BWA’s and the Justice League’s. So if PSK and aNYer think that Blue Marvel will be a force in this fight, he won’t be able to do so if he’s fighting against his own powers + everybody else’s powers. Blue Marvel neutralized. Drax is another big gun, but really, how can he get past Uriel’s time pocket traps + wing projectiles + Asgardian axe that will slice his ***** *** up.

    BIzarro is one stupid ****. And presumably their game plan involves having Xavier mind control him so we can’t do so. However with Xavier out of the picture early on, BWA will Omega Effect Bizarro so he’ll turn on his own mates and it’ll be a two man advantage for BWA in this fight. And Meggan is strong but she has next to no mental shields; without Xavier, Selene can psychic vampire her *** and mind control her, or kill her. Whatevever she wants really.

    Last but not least we have Orion, Darkseid’s son. He may have the physiology of a new god and be a good fighter, but he has none of the perks of the Omega Effect. And really, BWA hasn’t even mentioned Black Adam, or Count Nefaria, or Grundy or Mongul. Orion has nowhere to run, and BWA is here to **** **** up.

    BWA.
    Last edited by Zaunnie; 06-09-2013 at 09:35 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,387
    vCash
    1500
    Also if I may note, Team Evil lists Magneto and Storm as Omega level mutants. They are not Omega level fyi, and there is nothing in X-Men media that suggests that

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,387
    vCash
    1500
    One of the first things Team Evil turned Good will want to deal with is Amazo. He can copy others powers so he’s dangerous but we have a big advantage. He’s made of metal. So we will have Magneto quickly rip off his head before he’s able to copy anyone else’s powers. Or simply completely unform his body so it can’t piece together. This will be an insta-kill.
    Prep time means magic shields preventing Magneto from doing such a thing. Not an insta-kill

    As for Loki, we’ll have Dr. Fate fight Loki. While Loki is very strong, Dr. Fate is the most powerful magic user in the DC Universe. He has also been credited as being one of the 12 most powerful characters in the DC Universe. A simple check of their powers and you can see Dr. Fate has more powers than Loki, despite Loki being a god. So Dr. Fate should win this matchup. And whatever power boosts Loki tries to give to his teammates’, Fate should be able to cancel out. The fact that Fate is considered one of the 12 most powerful characters in the DC Universe says a lot about his power and it’s something that Loki can’t claim in the Marvel Universe.
    You won't be able to fight Loki if Enchantress intercepts him and goes all **** on his *** and removes his helmet with the promise of sex.

    In regards to Selene, this is where Prof X should be able to make quick work of her. He’ll be mentally shielded by Magneto who has insta-killed Amazo or even possibly hidden in a bunker to protect his body. Even if he were to be killed, he can just transfer his mind and body into Bizarro, thereby making Bizarro the most powerful being on either side (combining the powers of Superman essentially, with Prof X). Anyways, Prof X’s telepathy will be way too much for Selene to handle and she’ll be taken out quickly and easily by him. Next he’ll focus on keeping the Enchantress’ tricks at bay. She can disguise her appearance and seduce men and women, so Prof X will make sure she doesn’t do that. He’ll also get in her head and make her question why she is fighting for Loki and in general mess with her head with the fact that Thor chose Sif over her. That’ll give enough time for one of our other heroes such as Ms. Marvel or Storm enough time to take out Enchantress permanently.
    Psychic shields say hello. And one of Selene's powers is to telekinetically control inorganic matter, she'll just control the entire ground and make your precious bunker collapse in on itself.

    In other matchups, there is the might of Mongol, Solomon Grundy and Black Adam. These guys are all really strong but fortunately, we have characters who can handle these guys. Between Bizarro, Blue Marvel and Drax the Destroyer, we have 3 guys with some serious muscle who can go toe to toe with their big guns. These 3 guys can matchup in any way. And it would seem to be a draw but where we’ll get the advantage is from Magneto helping out after he’s insta-killed Amazo. Bizarro will have a spell on him and be mentally controlled by Prof X so he doesn’t flip sides. Since he’ll be a much smarter version of Bizarro between Fate’s spells and Prof X’s control, he’ll be basically as powerful as Superman without the weakness to kryptonite. Blue Marvel is one of the most powerful characters in Marvel. He has one shotted Sentry sending him flying into space unconscious. And as we mentioned in the last round, Drax has tons of experience with Thanos, having ripped out his heart.
    Oh boy...well first of all Amazo hasn't been insta-killed, and while Bizarro has the equivalent strength of Superman, but Mongol has outstrengthed Superman at every encounter. Grundy is also at Superman strength levels, which I'm sure Drax isn't. And Black Adam is simply faster and more lethal than Blue Marvel. Those three may have similar strength levels, but really, my guys are stronger and will kill your firmly sculpted ***** no problemo.

    In regards to Count Nefaria, we will have Ms. Marvel fight him with Magneto helping out as well after he has insta-killed Amazo. Ms. Marvel is capable of energy absorption so if Nefaria attempts to use the laser beams from his eyes, she’ll absorb that energy and use it to enhance her own powers. With this ability and a little help from Magneto, Ms. Marvel will defeat Count Nefaria.
    Once again...Amazo not insta-killed. And the part of BWA's writeup that didn't get posted said that Ms. Marvel can absorb energy, but if she absorbs too much she won't be able to handle it and explode . And Count Nefaria shrugged off a hit from Mjolnir like it was nothing. What hope do you guys have

    Finally, there is Uriel Worthington left. Strom, who is an omega level mutant, will fight him. After Meggan has insta-killed Scarecrow, she will focus on helping Storm with Uriel. Because Meggan can boost the powers of elemental mutants, Storm’s powers will be at unheard of levels. She’s already an omega level mutant and now she will be getting boosted by Meggan. Also, I’m sure BWA will attempt to use Uriel’s chronomancing abilities but as we said earlier, Meggan is immune to reality warping and therefore, would be immune to Uriel’s chronomancing. Between this, Meggan’s resistance to magic (Uriel’s Jarnbjorn probably has magical properties) and the combined powers of an amped up Storm and Meggan, this should lead to a win for Team Evil turned Good.
    Storm isn't Omega level. And a beefed up Scarecrow won't get insta-killed. Jarnbjorn is enchanted to cut through anything, and Storm and Meggan aren't immune to the energy blasts that Uriel can shoot from his wings, so Uriel will just riddle them with his blasts while throwing theirs into pockets of time enough for Uriel to fly in and slice them both in half. And this is a weak minded Storm that is an extreme claustrophobic, come on.

    Also, to highlight how powerful Meggan is, she is an empath, shapeshifter and an elemental of great power. She can take the form of any character and gain their powers. So the possibilities are endless. Her empathic abilities also allow her to influence other people’s emotions. She can also increase the powers of elemental mutants, which is good for us since we have Storm. She can focus the elemental energies around her into devastating energy blasts. She can also manipulate magical energy (meaning she can deflect spells). This will be useful against BWA’s magical users Loki and Enchantress. Finally, she is resistant to reality warping.
    She's also got the mental stability of Jean Grey, so get any one of our telepaths in, or get Selene to go Psychic Vampire on her *** enough to control her, and Meggan is toast.

    Scarecrow will try to use his fear gas but Prof X will make sure all their minds are in the right state. In addition, Meggan is immune to toxins (like fear gas) so we will have her quickly dispose of Scarecrow. She has control over the elemental powers so it should be relatively easy for her to take him out (summon high wins or an earthquake and that should take care of Scarecrow). If one of their magic users such as Loki or Enchantress try to amp up Scarecrow and spread his fear gas around, we have guys like Fate and Prof X who can counter that effect by getting in their teammates head and making sure they aren’t overcome with fear. Of course, that won’t be necessary since Meggan is immune to toxins and should be able to insta-kill him. Hawkeye will provide support for Meggan and anyone else who needs it with his arrows, which can be destructive.
    First of all, LOL bow and arrow guy. And there is no 'try to amp up Scarecrow', he'll already be very well amped up with a shitload of new powers during prep time. So you can't take out Scarecrow that easily.

    Finally, we also will have Meggan and Magneto helping our other characters who need it. Both of them would’ve insta-killed a pair of BWA’s characters so they should be free to roam around. Also, because of Meggan’s power stealing abilities and because of her control over elemental powers in addition to her empathic powers, she’ll be a great help to all of her teammates. She’ll help each of the members of our team and attempt to steal BWA’s powers. Also, since she is a shapeshifter, it’ll be VERY difficult for BWA to tell her apart from their own team. This could cause chaos for BWA’s team. And as mentioned earlier, an amped up Magneto will be a very valuable assistance to his teammates.
    BWA's guys won't be 'insta-killed' so you don't have to worry about that. And Meggan is a shapeshifter but BWA can counter that with Loki's magic. Loki will just turn everything Team Evil has against them while giving them indestructible Tom Cruise faces for ***** and giggles. And he can turn your *****es into whatever he wants with a snap of the finger so how will you be providing assistance to your boys?

    One natural fight will be between Darkseid and Orion. While Darkseid is very powerful, Orion has ripped out his heart. BWA will try to claim victory on this but this will be a long hard fought battle. Darkseid will have a real fight on his hands. Orion is one of the few characters in either universe who can withstand the force of the omega beams. We’ll let father and son go at it. The fight could last a long time but we believe Orion will prevail. He has beaten Darkseid before and he can beat him again. If need be, we feel confident our other guys will prevail so that they can help out with this fight. Also, since this will likely be a long fight, that plays to our advantage since it’ll keep one of their heavy hitters busy. Darkseid won’t be able to use his omega beams on the rest of our team because he’ll have his hands full with Orion.
    But the question is, will we let Orion near Darkseid? And your other guys won't prevail and help out so don't worry about that. Face it, you guys are out of a league of your own here.

    BWA.
    Last edited by Zaunnie; 06-09-2013 at 11:27 AM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,091
    vCash
    1500
    [QUOTE]
    Magneto cannot defend himself against magic, and we shall sick Loki on him. As Darkseid said in the ****** cross over, "Mutants may be a step above mortals, but they are leagues below gods." Loki can use his magic to defend himself against Magneto’s attacks, but Magneto can’t fend of Loki’s magic. One snap of his fingers and Magneto turns into a tin can.
    Loki is not strong enough to go after Magneto with Dr. Fate atacking him. Just can't happen. Dr. Fate is much stronger then him, magically Dr. Fate is tops in DC meaning he could be tops in all of comics. This is why even if you amp up Scarecrow it Dr. Fate can undo it.
    And Magneto absolutely can just control your metal man. Hell there is no reason he couldn't just use him against you.


    Professor X is a strong telepath, but he is not a fighter. This puts them at a disadvantage as even though his telepathy would be able to keep his team in sync (but not being able to do anything about BWA because Darkseid’s powers), he is a cripple. One less fighter for them is an advantage for BWA because we can then double team ****ers. One common plot device for Xavier is that he is always finding new ways to die. He has died more times than Jean Grey in ways that include: being shot in the head, being scorched by a cosmic firebird, being killed by his own X-Men, his son, the list goes on. Any one of our guys can and will Xavier through magic or speed blitzes.
    If you kill him he can just take over Bizarro's body, this gives up one being with the telepathic abilities of Prof X and the powers if a non-stupid Bizarro. You'd be damning yourself if you did this.
    Storm and Ms. Marvel are two powerful and sexy ladies; However Storm a fear of tight spaces; aka claustrophobia. This has made her completely useless several times over the years. You know who we have that has a PhD on fear? Scarecrow. And our Scarecrow isn’t any normal Scarecrow, this is a magic beefed up Scarecrow, which means getting close to Storm and giving her some fear gas to the face will be no problem at all. Storm down. Ms. Marvel can absorb energy, but it was shown in Ms. Marvel #37 that if she absorbs too much energy, she won’t be able to handle it and she will kerplode. So if our Omega beams or traps or speed blitzes don’t get her, just overwhelm her nicely sculpted ***.
    Again, DR Fate is a stronger magic practitioner. So Scarecrows amp up can be undone. Its not like Magneto's amp up, which if it is cut off goes away. Also Storm can make the atmosphere perfect for Magneto to use. Your amp up is magic which can be taken away. Leaving a man almost too easy for Hawkeye to take out compared to the villains he has been in fights against. And Darkseid will be occupied with his son. Who in a one on one came in beat his *** ripped his heart out and called it a day. He is also the only being capable of blocking the Omega beams. So no he won't be helping out. So your ploy to make it seems like outiside forces will amp her up too much wont work. She will go one on one unless Magneto decides to puppeteer Amazo in to help our team.

    PSK and aNYer have Hawkeye. He has a bow and arrows. Hawkeye isn’t even that smart either as his hotheadedness is what gets him into trouble 80% of the time (the other 20% is because of his penis). So you don’t even get an intellectual equivalent of Oliver Queen. You get an idiot with a bow. And facing the BWA that will lead to a quick death.
    I guess its a good thing he is just going to support, you know like he had in many fights against many villains. And one Fate cancels out Loki's magic he can basically spend some time **** smacking scarecrow in his non powered face.
    Dr. Fate is a strong magic user, but one of his weaknesses is that he is unable to counteract spells that have already been cast and in effect and without the helm of Nabu, Dr. Fate is useless. So we will get Enchantress to whore herself out and seduce him (she likes doing that), as nobody, not even Thor and his mighty hammer (I’m not talking about Mjolnir) can resist her sexuality. And when Fate is reeled in, helmet comes off because how else are you going to kiss Enchantress, and Fate will be vulnerable for the kill.
    This is not true. While he does lose a lot of powers when he takes off the helmet he now has powers that endure. Those powers are his now. And Prof X won't allow a member of our team to be seduced.

    We will have Amazo fight Blue Marvel because he will then have all of Blue Marvel’s powers in addition to all of BWA’s and the Justice League’s. So if PSK and aNYer think that Blue Marvel will be a force in this fight, he won’t be able to do so if he’s fighting against his own powers + everybody else’s powers. Blue Marvel neutralized. Drax is another big gun, but really, how can he get past Uriel’s time pocket traps + wing projectiles + Asgardian axe that will slice his ***** *** up.
    Because Dr. Fate is stonger then Loki Amazo won't be protected. So if he is fighting it is because Magneto is controling his body. Drax is a big gun on in the universal scale of things. And while he isn't at the top of that list you know this means he is extremely powerful
    BIzarro is one stupid ****. And presumably their game plan involves having Xavier mind control him so we can’t do so. However with Xavier out of the picture early on, BWA will Omega Effect Bizarro so he’ll turn on his own mates and it’ll be a two man advantage for BWA in this fight. And Meggan is strong but she has next to no mental shields; without Xavier, Selene can psychic vampire her *** and mind control her, or kill her. Whatevever she wants really.
    Again, through body transference if you kill Prof X he will take over Bizarro. So its to your benefit to keep him alive. And if you do he will help us. So its lose lose for you and Prof X WILL be a force in this fight.

    Last but not least we have Orion, Darkseid’s son. He may have the physiology of a new god and be a good fighter, but he has none of the perks of the Omega Effect. And really, BWA hasn’t even mentioned Black Adam, or Count Nefaria, or Grundy or Mongul. Orion has nowhere to run, and BWA is here to **** **** up.

    Orion has killed Darkseid. And even if he shoots a bullet back in time to kill Orion we stil have killed him in this match up. He is also the only one that can block Omega beams. We are neutralizing your top gun with 1 of our guys. In fact it is prophecy that Orion is going to kill him. As in destined to be. And then he did it. So you can't avoid that based on how they are written. And this means he won't be helping out. Also after Megan kills Scarecrow as we said in our write up he first responsibility will be your chronomancer. She is immune to reality warping. She can also take the form of anyone and anything and get their powers. hell she could become Darkseid, confuse the hell out of your team and take out your time shifter. And She is the one we won't have to worry about with Scarecrow even if we were not going to put a spell on him to make him human again or smaller because she is immune to toxins like the fear gas.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,387
    vCash
    1500
    Loki is not strong enough to go after Magneto with Dr. Fate atacking him. Just can't happen. Dr. Fate is much stronger then him, magically Dr. Fate is tops in DC meaning he could be tops in all of comics. This is why even if you amp up Scarecrow it Dr. Fate can undo it.
    And Magneto absolutely can just control your metal man. Hell there is no reason he couldn't just use him against you.
    Right, well as per Uncanny X-Men Annual #1985, 'Loki's magical abilities are equal to Karnilla, the most skilled sorceress of the Nine Realms' so your comment about Dr. Fate isn't really true here. And as per Justice League of America (vol. 1) #38 (Sept. 1965), ' the wearer is unable to counteract spells that have already been cast and in effect.' So Fate can't undo that either. Loki and his Asgardian magic is stronger, so he can do that, and your points on Dr. Fate are wrong.

    Again, DR Fate is a stronger magic practitioner. So Scarecrows amp up can be undone. Its not like Magneto's amp up, which if it is cut off goes away. Also Storm can make the atmosphere perfect for Magneto to use. Your amp up is magic which can be taken away. Leaving a man almost too easy for Hawkeye to take out compared to the villains he has been in fights against. And Darkseid will be occupied with his son. Who in a one on one came in beat his *** ripped his heart out and called it a day. He is also the only being capable of blocking the Omega beams. So no he won't be helping out. So your ploy to make it seems like outiside forces will amp her up too much wont work. She will go one on one unless Magneto decides to puppeteer Amazo in to help our team.
    And again your points on Dr. Fate are wrong, and since you won't be able to take away Scarecrow's amps, Storm is once again ****ed. And Since Fate isn't as strong as you say he is, the spells on Amazo are still valid and Magneto won't be able to rip him apart or puppeteer him as you say.

    I guess its a good thing he is just going to support, you know like he had in many fights against many villains. And one Fate cancels out Loki's magic he can basically spend some time **** smacking scarecrow in his non powered face.
    But the thing is, Fate can't and he doesn't.

    This is not true. While he does lose a lot of powers when he takes off the helmet he now has powers that endure. Those powers are his now. And Prof X won't allow a member of our team to be seduced.
    He loses all of his powers when his helmet is gone. And Professor X will allow it, because the seduction is based on Asgardian magic, which is stronger than mutant powers.

    Because Dr. Fate is stonger then Loki Amazo won't be protected. So if he is fighting it is because Magneto is controling his body. Drax is a big gun on in the universal scale of things. And while he isn't at the top of that list you know this means he is extremely powerful
    Dr. Fate isn't stronger, nice try.

    Again, through body transference if you kill Prof X he will take over Bizarro. So its to your benefit to keep him alive. And if you do he will help us. So its lose lose for you and Prof X WILL be a force in this fight.
    Not really, if you have Professor X transfer over to Bizarro, you still are at a one man disadvantage and it'll leave him exposed to get his *** beat. And since Professor X is a cripple going into a body that isn't, good luck getting used to that again. In the brood saga when Professor X got a new body, he had to undergo a shitload of physical therapy (aka rehab) in order to learn how to walk again. So bizarro will be laying on the ground like a vegetable while Xavier learns how to walk. Have fun with that.

    If you kill him he can just take over Bizarro's body, this gives up one being with the telepathic abilities of Prof X and the powers if a non-stupid Bizarro. You'd be damning yourself if you did this.
    You also have someone that still doesn't know how to walk. You just traded in a cripple and a dumbass for a Superman that can barely move. Good job.
    Orion has killed Darkseid. And even if he shoots a bullet back in time to kill Orion we stil have killed him in this match up. He is also the only one that can block Omega beams. We are neutralizing your top gun with 1 of our guys. In fact it is prophecy that Orion is going to kill him. As in destined to be. And then he did it. So you can't avoid that based on how they are written. And this means he won't be helping out. Also after Megan kills Scarecrow as we said in our write up he first responsibility will be your chronomancer. She is immune to reality warping. She can also take the form of anyone and anything and get their powers. hell she could become Darkseid, confuse the hell out of your team and take out your time shifter. And She is the one we won't have to worry about with Scarecrow even if we were not going to put a spell on him to make him human again or smaller because she is immune to toxins like the fear gas.
    Any of my magic users can conjure up some Radion during prep, and bam, Orion done. I can and will avoid it because my team is built to counteract any 'weaknesses.' Megan won't kill Scarecrow, nice try gain. Keep in mind, the reason why Megan went undrafted last redraft, and got drafted in the later rounds, is that she has the mental stability of Jean Grey and has next to no psychic shields. And since Xavier, body switched into Bizarro, won't know how to use his new body, he'll be laying there awaiting the slaughter. And without Xavier, any one of my telepaths will wreck the **** out of Meggan.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,933
    vCash
    1500
    Per DC Wiki, Dr. Fate is regarded as one of the 12 most powerful heroes so he absolutely is as powerful:

    At his most potent, Doctor Fate is an accomplished sorcerer, able to match most other wizards in the Universe. He has been credited as being one of the top 12 most powerful heroes in the Universe.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,387
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Per DC Wiki, Dr. Fate is regarded as one of the 12 most powerful heroes so he absolutely is as powerful:
    He's strong, I'm not saying he's a weak little ***** like Hawkeye, but he still has limitations which I've pointed out

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,091
    vCash
    1500
    And when Prof X could walk in the savage land he figured out how to put one foot in front of the other

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    22,091
    vCash
    1500
    Also
    Without the helmet, the wearer loses all abilities except for flight,[38] super-strength,[38] invulnerability,[38] and telekinesis. So even if you got it off him he isn't helpless.

    And When I get home tonight I will show you other characters you are underrating.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,933
    vCash
    1500
    Also, we could just have Prof X transfer his mind into Bizarro before the battle. So he has all the prep time to figure out how to walk/use Bizarro's powers. So then he has all of Bizarro's powers plus the telepathy. And will still be able to do the same things we have him doing in the write-up.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,387
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    And when Prof X could walk in the savage land he figured out how to put one foot in front of the other
    And when he got a new body from the Brood he needed rehab to learn to put one foot in front of the other.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,387
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PatsSoxKnicks View Post
    Also, we could just have Prof X transfer his mind into Bizarro before the battle. So he has all the prep time to figure out how to walk/use Bizarro's powers. So then he has all of Bizarro's powers plus the telepathy.
    One does not simply rehab successfully in 6 hours

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    16,387
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by aNYer View Post
    Also
    Without the helmet, the wearer loses all abilities except for flight,[38] super-strength,[38] invulnerability,[38] and telekinesis. So even if you got it off him he isn't helpless.

    And When I get home tonight I will show you other characters you are underrating.
    But you still lose your magic. If the other character is Ms. Marvel, then I'll just have an illusion of her precious Marcus appear

    And don't forget, she's still scared shitless of Rogue going anywhere near her or stealing her powers again. Keyword, fear.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    RI
    Posts
    14,933
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaunnie View Post
    One does not simply rehab successfully in 6 hours
    Sure he can. Prof X is a smart guy and he'll have the pressures of knowing a battle is coming so he'll figure it all out
    Last edited by PatsSoxKnicks; 06-09-2013 at 01:33 PM.
    Patriots Forum HOF Class of 2011

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •