Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Happy T-Giving friends!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Happy Thanksgiving Mavs fans!
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    ó Dr. Seuss

vCash
    Thump, why am I to blame in the thread that was closed? lol
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    because.... I havent thought of a reason yet.... Ill get back to you when i do.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Went to the UFC fights this weekend in Seattle, it was by far the best event I have ever been to in my life!

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    So I have some bad news guys...

The wife and I are going to separate. It really sucks because I cant stop thinking about are little boy ( only 19/m old ) and he's going to grow up his whole life without his mother and father together. We havnt filed yet but its probably going to happen.

Its like my son is following in my foot steps, my parents split when I was under 2.

Anyways I did go to the gym today to hit chest... It was the worst workout I have had in a long time and my stength was so horrible gone i was almost embarrassed. To much on the mind I guess.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper 88 View Post

The wife and I are going to separate. It really sucks because I cant stop thinking about are little boy ( only 19/m old ) and he's going to grow up his whole life without his mother and father together. We havnt filed yet but its probably going to happen.

Its like my son is following in my foot steps, my parents split when I was under 2.

Anyways I did go to the gym today to hit chest... It was the worst workout I have had in a long time and my stength was so horrible gone i was almost embarrassed. To much on the mind I guess.
    I feel for you man, I hope you try to work things out ,be strong and try to be always there for your son no matter what
    Gonna be tough time but life goes on

NATALIA SIWIEC

vCash

Hang in there Thumps. **** happens brother. Your boy won't have his parents together but as long as both of you are around and being a positive influence on him it won't make a difference as he grows up.

We got your back! Keep you head up.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash

I was a product of a broken family as well... I think I turned out ok... As long as you guys will still be there for him, there is a great chance it is all going to be ok...

vCash
    Thanks guys!

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    Sorry to hear Thumps... I hope you guys can work it out. Me and my wife were at a breaking point, and we went to couples therapy. It was the best choice we ever made. 99% of the issues we had were not between us two... it's how we really felt about ourselves, and THAT is projected on to the ones we love the most. Our relationships define who we are and how we treat people. I'm praying for you brother, and I wish the best for you and your family!!

This quote sums up my feelings on relationships:

ďMaybe its like you said before, all of us being cracked open. Like each of us starts out as a watertight vessel. And then things happen - these people leave us, or donít love us, or donít get us, or we donít get them, and we lose and fail and hurt one another. And the vessel starts to crack in places. And I mean, yeah once the vessel cracks open, the end becomes inevitable. Once it starts to rain inside the Osprey, it will never be remodeled. But there is all this time between when the cracks start to open up and when we finally fall apart. And its only that time that we see one another, because we see out of ourselves through our cracks and into others through theirs. When did we see each other face to face? Not until you saw into my cracks and I saw into yours. Before that we were just looking at ideas of each other, like looking at your window shade, but never seeing inside. But once the vessel cracks, the light can get in. The light can get out.Ē

― John Green, Paper Towns

Good luck Thumps!!! We are all routing for you!!!

MAVSMAN!!!!

vCash
    We went to one session of a marriage counsel type thing a few months ago and we both felt it was a waste of money and got nothing out of it.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    We went to one session of a marriage counsel type thing a few months ago and we both felt it was a waste of money and got nothing out of it.
    You have to be open to change... I wasn't open at first.

It took me several sessions to see the worth... I am very hard headed, and I have always been against therapy. I would say "I can handle my own problems," but I was very very wrong.

The money is always an issue, but let me encourage you to go again... or find a therapist who fits both of your needs. The investment is very much worth it.

Also, I think it's better to go separately half of the time. If you go one week, and then she goes the next week, and then you both go together the third and fourth weeks... or something like that. Find a good rotation to mix it up.

All relationships are hard work, but it takes sacrifice on both parts... I obviously don't know the situation, and in some cases separation is the best option, but I just want to encourage you to fight for what you think is right.

Good luck Thumps!!

MAVSMAN!!!!

vCash
    I am debating on whether to fight or not... Its a very hard choice to make and life changing.

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.

vCash
    I am debating on whether to fight or not... Its a very hard choice to make and life changing.
    I would say it's worth fighting for. But whatever you choose, stay strong.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    ó Dr. Seuss

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast