Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Game 68: Nets at Mavericks. (BOOOO D-Will)

Lets go Mavs
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Derron and Lopez had 46 points in the 2nd half. We had 45. lol. Tough loss.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asmarks18 View Post
    Derron and Lopez had 46 points in the 2nd half. We had 45. lol. Tough loss.
    Wasn't much different then their first outing against us. Especially Lopez and this time Blatche. If we'd have some defense at all we'd be a team. Also, how can a team not give the ball all the time to their best player? Hilarious.

vCash
    we needed this win to get closer tough loss 4 games from .500 those beards are getting thick
    Hello Mr Crowder

vCash
    its over

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    I wouldn't want the Mavs to make the playoffs anyways this season. If they did, everyone knows they would get eliminated in the 1st round! Better luck next season if they find some players to compliment Dirk. I've already given up on this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsman21 View Post
    I wouldn't want the Mavs to make the playoffs anyways this season. If they did, everyone knows they would get eliminated in the 1st round! Better luck next season if they find some players to compliment Dirk. I've already given up on this season.
    They're unable to give him the ball and get him more involved offensively...what's damn ****ing easy... so it doesn't matter who you'd pair with him. Sure he's fighting a lot for position lately like RC recently said but stilll everyone else is taking egoistically their amount of shots first while he doesn't and that's the other half of the truth, that RC didn't bring up. If I'd would be for the sake of winning, then okay, but yeah... and it hate to see him not getting onto the charity line at all. His fault. I think even KG or TD get 5 attempts per game. Sure, they're more down low... more or less BUT they can still take over and win games. Dirk perhaps too but he's on chains. What a washed up team. Life could be so much easier for them.

BTW: Congrats to post #666
    Last edited by AnthonyTyrael; 03-21-2013 at 06:09 PM.

vCash
    Mavsman21 is Satan.
    @asmarks18
    Texas Rangers
    St. Louis Cardinals
    Dallas Cowboys
    St. Louis Rams
    Dallas Mavericks
    St. Louis Blues
    Texas Tech

vCash
    Lol, I'm not Satan just my opinion. I love the Mavs and always have, but its time to be real. I'm use to seeing the Mavs win 50 games, not just be a team that's under .500. It's great to see that they are not giving up. Most of the players have 1 yr deals. But we all have to hope that Cuban and Donnie pull a rabbit out of a hat in free agency this summer. That's what I'm excited out!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mavsman21 View Post
    Lol, I'm not Satan just my opinion. I love the Mavs and always have, but its time to be real. I'm use to seeing the Mavs win 50 games, not just be a team that's under .500. It's great to see that they are not giving up. Most of the players have 1 yr deals. But we all have to hope that Cuban and Donnie pull a rabbit out of a hat in free agency this summer. That's what I'm excited out!
    Sure dark lord... Hell yeah!

Hopefully it's not going to be a fat rabbit, overweight. Like Bynum...hope we never bid on him. We've got enough bunnies on the Mavs dancers anyways.

vCash
    Dude Bynum is one of my favorite players even tho he fouled the crap out of JJ in 2011.

I still wouldn't want him with the mavs tho.