Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Doubt it. If he can get reinstated I think he goes back. If he's told there's no way he's getting reinstated then I suppose he can come out this year.

And Seneca, that's an awesome dream scenario.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    Honey Badger is sitting the year out from LSU while taking classes at the school and entering rehab, in the hopes LSU will reinstate him for 1 final football season next year where he will be a senior. Earn his college degree then go pro.

In that situation he would focus more so on corner, but i think he has serious potential at FS

vCash
    Matt Elam
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Honey Badger could easily play FS at the NFL level....

We need to start looking at serious talent
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    So say we pick around 24 who would be there we would want

vCash
    I have no clue but if:
    this
    is the way it falls I might punch a baby.

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    So say we pick around 24 who would be there we would want
    1.) Eric Reid, S, LSU

2.) Marquess Wilson, WR, Washington State, have a feeling we will be replacing Mike Wallace

3.) Matt Elam, S, Florida or Baccarri Rambo, S Georga

Get the two much needed replacement safeties and a replacement for Wallace (I have a feeling they won't be resigning him.

I'd also take a look at Ray Ray Armstrong who has to sit out this season and has fallen from a potential first round pick to a 7th or UDFA. We need to hope Mike Adams improves and can become the LT. We also are getting a rookie (technically) in MLB Sean Spence who will be playing his first year next year.

I understand the want for a corner, but We have three young ones in Brown, Allen and Lewis as well as Rob Golden and Demarcus Van **** who all have potential.

I also think Mendenhall won't demand much on the open market and would be reasonable to resign. As far as the first three rounds if an OLB pass rusher falls it would be a smart pick with Harrison likely gone after this year and the early season struggles of Carter and Worilds (who played much better on the right side. Maybe Woodley could move to the left side and Worilds is more comfortable playing on the right?

With Polamalu's injury issues and his and Clark's age, however, I think safety is a big need.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I have no clue but if:
    this
    is the way it falls I might punch a baby.
    Jeffcoat is a beast. I don't know how he would do as an OLB though...
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    Steelblitz your mind is in the right thought process but your round projections are a little off as of now.

We shouldnt really be considering offense unless someone of some kind of a miracle falls to us and its too good to refuse

vCash
    Well i typed out a ton of stuff then lost it unfortunately so ill basically summarize.. our team is getting older, age/injuries are catching us really hard right now. These next 2 drafts couldnt be more important.

2013 Draft
    1. Manti Te'o ILB Notre Dame
    2 (would trade Mike Wallace for this pick) TJ McDonald, S USC
    2. Matt Elam S, Florida
    3. Da'Rick Rogers, WR Tennessee Tech/UTenn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BHOXRyDLuw

This draft allows us to take our 2 safeties of the future. Clark and Polamalu have at most next season as the Steelers pair. I think TP will retire after this year from injuries, so we need to begin to find their heirs. Te'o is a freak, he would immediately come in and start. Da'Rick Rogers is a stud who has some flags in the past but he would be the fill in for the loss of Wallace. The kid can play.

2014 Draft
    1. Corey Lemonier, OLB Auburn
    2. William Gholston, DE Michigan State
    3. Tyrann Mathieu, CB LSU

Lemonier is a beast. Comes hard off the edge would be a great addition to our linebacking corps as he mans the right side for the next 10 years. Gholston is added to the rotation of Hood, Heyward. You can never have enough dlineman to rotate and injuries happen in dline quite often. Mathieu is a gamer, he becomes a solid nickel corner, really opens up the defense.

I expect Harrison, TP, Taylor, Keisel, Foote, Colon to be gone within 2 years so we need to replace these guys.

Very tempting to mock us a first round corner too, when Taylor leaves whatre we going to do.. seriously. Hes having a bad year as well so we might need to look that direction rather then Te'o

vCash
    Love that evaluation.

I do however have to admit that I am a little gunshy on USC safeties. Other than Troy the last few have been big duds in the NFL. Most notably Taylor Mays. Not saying TJ isn't good but I think a USC safety is starting to become like a PSU RB.

Other than Te'o at LB I'm still very high on Hodges and Mauti of PSU. Another PSU guy I'm beginning to have a man crush on is Obeng-Agyapong. A year or two as a ST guy then move into SS would be a solid fifth round or fourth round move.

This weekend also had me pick up my attention on Matt Elam. That kid is special. Not Troy special but more like Clark special. A deep field enforcer who always looks pissed when the ball gets in his area.

vCash
    I like your mocks Seneca, but I can't see Da'Rick going that late in the draft. I think he's an early to mid second rounder as of now. But still, that would be pretty epic.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    I like your mocks Seneca, but I can't see Da'Rick going that late in the draft. I think he's an early to mid second rounder as of now. But still, that would be pretty epic.
    If he stayed clean, stayed at UTenn, didnt get in trouble and took care of his business he was suppose to be a late first to mid 2nd projection. His dismissal of the team caused him to fall into the 3rd. Hes very talented. Plays like a first rounder

vCash
    Rambo from Georgia did something wrong. Idk. Look it up.

I think he got dismissed from the Team.

As for Taylor Mays, beast in college, still is transitioning to NFL game/ lifestyle. SF gave up on him for their reasons, but Cincy got a good player. I hope he turns into an outstanding player. He needs an opportunity, which he hadn't received until now, and Cincy really likes him. He's not a dud. Period. Bad assessment...
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    We should draft Steele Jantz at some point. Steele to the Steelers. Awesome.
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 5 of 67 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast