vCash
    I'm on the banks wagon

vCash
    Reid all day everyday

vCash
    Banks or bust.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Just get Dwyer some more protection! We'll invent our own special offensive position where we direct snap it to the RB but we still have a QB that's in because he's a monster at run blocking but can still throw!

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    Just get Dwyer some more protection! We'll invent our own special offensive position where we direct snap it to the RB but we still have a QB that's in because he's a monster at run blocking but can still throw!
    Tim Tebow?

vCash
    Te'o>Reid>Banks

vCash
    Take Ben off the field for Dwyer to touch it you must be smoking some new ****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    LMAO. Successful troll was successful.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post

Never said to take Ben off the field, the QB stays on the field in most of those situations like wildcat formation anyway. And I wasn't being serious about inventing a new formation for a blocking QB anyway brehhhh. Just pumped the offense looked unstoppable today for once, Haley has these guys working smoothly and he's made Heath Miller the Prince of Pittsburgh.

vCash

2013 Draft

Well the thread went down so lets reboot up another one...

www.walterfootball.com

just posted the greatest looking thing that i have ever seen in my entire life

Absolutely unbelievable mock. Best looking thing youll ever see so i had to put it now because it wont get better then this...

1. CJ Mosely ILB Alabama
    2. TJ McDonald S USC
    3. Brandon Jenkins DE/OLB Florida State

All 3 of these guys are first round talents.. Unreal mock.

vCash
    I heard Florida State players are terrible no talent noobs and their 5 fans are Canadian. But I love the idea of getting a top talent safety to groom, but maybe we should check out Rey Maualuga or Keith Rivers before using a 1st on ILB. I'm looking at Safety or CB in the first. Unless there is a perfect fit DE on the board when we're up.

Edit: While I love the DeCastro pick and he hasn't even got a chance to dominate for us yet I am confident we missed our perfect new defensive face of the future in Dont'a Hightower. I mean cmon Bill Belicheck traded UP to get him!
    Last edited by hineswardfan; 11-22-2012 at 07:37 PM.

vCash
    Where my thread go?

vCash
    I heard Florida State players are terrible no talent noobs and their 5 fans are Canadian. But I love the idea of getting a top talent safety to groom, but maybe we should check out Rey Maualuga or Keith Rivers before using a 1st on ILB. I'm looking at Safety or CB in the first. Unless there is a perfect fit DE on the board when we're up.

Edit: While I love the DeCastro pick and he hasn't even got a chance to dominate for us yet I am confident we missed our perfect new defensive face of the future in Dont'a Hightower. I mean cmon Bill Belicheck traded UP to get him!
    I feel like James Farrior, a "bust" before the change of scenery, was a one time thing. I was too young at the time but I get the sense that while Farrior was just used incorrectly with the Jets, Maualuga and Rivers seem to be kind of headcases. Classic Bengals picks.

About Walter's draft, I feel like people hate on him and his site just because it's the most popular non-mainstream one. I kind of like him, his picks and his mocks. He seems to know his stuff.

The Charlie Campbell guy, on the other hand, just doesn't seem to have a clue about the Steelers and their needs. Which is fine, I don't expect someone who covers the entire league to be an expert on each individual team. It would just be great if he stopped mocking running backs to us in the 1st round. Of all the needs the team has, RB won't be what gets us to the Super Bowl. Even looking past the tandem of Dwyer, Redman and Rainey (yes, I've finally turned the corner and am in favor of letting Mendy walk this offseason. Still think he's the best one on the roster, but I also think we'll be perfectly fine with those three and we have other needs).

vCash

Haters gonna hate.

Also, not sure why we started a new thread... I will probably combine this with the other fyi. You could have made your OP in the other thread.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    So i suppose drafting Teo is out of the question? lol
    TWINSIES!!

Page 12 of 67 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast