Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    vCash
    A small write up on Minter... im dreading this decision between Jordan, Minter, Hankins

Pauline notes that Minter is "a real leader, competitor, and well liked." It seems 50/50 right now on whether or not the junior will enter April's Draft, but we really like his consistency in the middle, especially as a thumping gap filler against the run. He was LSU's best defensive player this season

vCash
    just drafted Dion Jordan, OLB Oregon. Dynamic pass rush threat, is 6'7'' and fast enough to cover wide receivers. High motor, high effort guy. Went with the census of the forum on this one.

An underrated aspect i like about having him is he will be able to cover these giant, dynamic tight ends coming into the league. Jordan was at one point one of them to. Big boost to our team and the highest ceiling in the draft if you tap his potential. Would be a top 10 pick barring his labrum injury.

vCash
    Looks like I got here just in time....get Hankins.
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    JDM : Jumbo Dick Man

vCash
    And if not him, then Elam.

vCash
    Or Jordan...haha

vCash
    Was a really tough choice but i went with Jordan and those guys are saying it was the best pick of the draft so far. Getting very good reviews.

Dynamic pass rusher, would be a top 10 pick if he wasn't injured, hes also been known to cover WRs with ease and the fact that hes 6'7'' is unreal. He has an amazing skill set to shut down these big fast tight ends you see coming into the league. Hes a high motor, high effort guy.

Guy can do so much for a team.

Took him over Hankins because hes not the protoypical nose in a 3-4 and we already have 2 first rounds at end.. and him over Elam because hes a better prospect first of all and the amount of safeties available i feel okay finding 1 or 2 later

Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Sounds like the pick of the draft so far
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Jones to Cleveland and Jordan to Pittsburgh would definitely be my top 2 favorite picks thus far.
    Last edited by SenecaValley46; 01-17-2013 at 06:19 PM.

vCash
    I'm telling you.........

If you need a scout for PAC12, Independent, I'm your guy. Other than that, I still know college football. Either way. Just saying I know the PAC12 best. There's a lot of talent in these later rounds.

Dion Jordan is going to be really good. Just needs to add a little bit of muscle, but don't lose the quickness.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Dion Jordan reminds me of Aldon Smith. I only want that really happening if he's a Steeler.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash

Give me a Break

Quote Originally Posted by Polamalu43322 View Post
    I can't wait...

Mel Kiper has Manti Te'o getting picked @ 8 overall to the Bills. Damn. Hopefully he ends up at 17. And we take him
    Te'o is a bum, I know we want to get younger but dude he aint better then Foote we need a dog to replace him plus Te'o might have to many girl problems. He got 99 problems and a #$%$# aint 99 of them
    Last edited by TheMad Hitter; 01-18-2013 at 12:20 AM.

vCash
    Regardless Manti Te'o is a solid prospect and you can't deny his god given ability to play the ILB position. He's good. And would be rock solid for the Burgh.

And if anything, he may be gay
    Last edited by Polamalu43322; 01-18-2013 at 01:38 AM.

vCash
    lol I think he has a problem coming out of the closet

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    He does kinda look like a nancy boy...

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    All I know is Manti Teo better be @ the top of our big board, or near the top. Top 5. Damn.

vCash
    IDC if he is gay. If you can be a all pro I want him on this team. Simple as that

vCash
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...aracter-risks/

Maybe this takes a jab at the Teo situation. Before the situation, the majority of PSD Steeler posters wanted him, and he should be avail, according to the so called "experts".

He's still a damn good ILB. Id be pretty upset if we passed.

If Ray Lewis gets OJed and gets away with murder, Teo can overcome this bs. And look how Lewis career has been. Even if he's living a lie.
    Last edited by Polamalu43322; 01-18-2013 at 04:14 PM.

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast