Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Harrison waiting on steelers call

@AdamSchefter: James Harrison's agent, Bill Parise, said he has not closed the door on his client returning to PITT and would welcome a call from Steelers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    @AdamSchefter: James Harrison's agent, Bill Parise, said he has not closed the door on his client returning to PITT and would welcome a call from Steelers.
    I wouldn't mind him coming back, but I would be pissed if the Steelers FO offered him anything more than veteran minimum. Tomlin has already talked about how this is Worild's time to shine, so I think we either offer James Harrison the vet min or let him go else where and draft a replacement in case Worilds doesn't work out. I would have loved to sign Victor Butler but unfortunately I don't see it happening.

vCash
    1 year vet min and he can come back

vCash
    The man aint signing for no vet min. and neither should he..
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*

vCash
    Harrison could have made $4 million this season, but he was too proud to take a pay cut. Now he may be forced into retirement. If he wants to play he will have to take a very small contract close to vet min

vCash
    Looks like it wont be vet min... nobody wants James so he will be out of work till preseason when someone gets injured.

vCash
    Thank god this guy aint coming back. too many guys getting paid over a $million per sack. Wodley might want to cut some carbs and hit some cardio because hes next.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irongutz View Post
    Thank god this guy aint coming back. too many guys getting paid over a $million per sack. Wodley might want to cut some carbs and hit some cardio because hes next.
    I'm not saying you're Allknowing... but... you're Allknowing.

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hineswardfan View Post
    I'm not saying you're Allknowing... but... you're Allknowing.
    You hit the nail on the head hines LMFAO

vCash
    I would happily take Harrison back on a small 1 or 2 year deal. I still love him, and he can still contribute.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irongutz:25738016
    Woodley?! Heellllllllll no.
    Whole different situation.
    TWINSIES!!

vCash
    I would welcome Harrison back, I believe he is a great team player for the linebacking core. He was the one who forced Worilds to hit the weights and that paid off really well. You know he would sign back cheap since their is no interest in him at the moment. It would probably only be a one year deal to prove he can stay healthy and be as good as he was before the injury. He could be a good option and plus that would take a need away from Pittsburgh since we know Harrison can not only play but he could start for us. So our first could be used towards another position.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Method28 View Post
    Woodley?! Heellllllllll no.
    Whole different situation.
    I know it sounds crazy at first. but if you look at just last year. he came into camp at 295. I would bet he didn't do a lot of running. that's tomlins boy of course. so first things first. you get days off. so the season comes around and since its the first time you have ran all year. you pull a hamstring(no surprise there). then you start 13 games. 2 of witch you don't post any stats and 5 you only have 2 tackles. as far as I am concerned he took 7 games off. plus he has poor gap discipline( watch against teams that run the read option). and that's just last year. all I am saying is keep your eye on.

vCash
    hes talking with bengals now :O , if he signs with them it will be strange to see him in orange . this upcoming season has me worried