Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Pittsburgh Steelers 2013 Schedule

Steelers 2013 Preseason Schedule

Date Opponent Time** (TV)
    Sat., Aug. 10 New York Giants 7:30 p.m. (KDKA-TV)
    Mon., Aug. 19 at Washington 8:00 p.m. (ESPN)
    Sat., Aug. 24 Kansas City 7:30 p.m. (KDKA-TV)
    Thurs., Aug. 29 at Carolina> 7:30 p.m. (KDKA-TV)

Steelers 2013 Regular Season Schedule

Date Opponent Time** (TV)
    Sun., Sept. 8 TENNESSEE 1:00 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)
    Mon., Sept. 16 at Cincinnati 8:40 p.m. (ESPN/WTAE-TV)
    Sun., Sept. 22 CHICAGO 8:30 p.m. (NBC/WPXI-TV)
    Sun., Sept. 29 at Minnesota
    Wembley Stadium, London 1:00 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)
    BYE --- ---
    Sun., Oct. 13 at New York Jets 1:00 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)
    Sun., Oct. 20 BALTIMORE 4:25 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)
    Sun., Oct. 27 at Oakland 4:05 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)
    Sun., Nov. 3 at New England 4:25 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)
    Sun., Nov. 10 BUFFALO 1:00 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)
    Sun., Nov. 17 DETROIT 1:00 p.m. (FOX/WPGH-TG)
    Sun., Nov. 24 at Cleveland 1:00 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)
    Thurs., Nov. 28 at Baltimore 8:30 p.m.(NBC/WPXI-TV)
    Sun., Dec. 8 MIAMI 1:00 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)
    Sun., Dec. 15 CINCINNATI 8:30 p.m. (NBC/WPXI-TV)
    Sun., Dec. 22 at Green Bay 4:25 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)
    Sun., Dec. 29 CLEVELAND 1:00 p.m. (CBS/KDKA-TV)

vCash
    I ****ing hate that we play on London such ********. At least the *******s gave us a bye after. Over tough schedule don't like playing Green Bay, Chicago, and minny.

vCash
    I don't mind the London game because they gave use the bye week after. At least they didn't put us in London and then the week after at Baltimore or something like that

vCash
    Second year in a row that our second Ravens game is in Baltimore. Oh well, if we could beat them last year with Batch then we can again.

I'm probably going to the New England game week 9. My first Steelers game! Hope that we're still relatively healthy by then.

Mike Wallace returns in December. I don't really think it's that much of an advantage, but I like seeing southern or west coast -warm weather teams- coming to us in the winter.

As for the London game, I like that it counts as an away game for us. That way we still have eight home games. The Vikings, and any team where the international game counts as a home game for them, really get the short end of the stick with just seven games in their actual stadium.

vCash
    A tough ****ing schedule.... Holy crap.

Bottom line. We have to stay healthy.
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Should come out 11-5... Losses potentially @ NE, @ Balt, @ Cincy, @ Oakland, @GB.. Need to start playing well this offseason hasnt been very good so far

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Should come out 11-5... Losses potentially @ NE, @ Balt, @ Cincy, @ Oakland, @GB.. Need to start playing well this offseason has been exactly what we expected so far
    Except for losing Keenan Lewis, but we got Gay back. Some people may need reminding that it's not 2009 or 2010 anymore to realize that it's a good thing we got William Gay.

I wonder what crazy issue is going to lead to our loss to Oakland. In 2006 it was Roethlisberger's concussion. In 2009 it was Polamalu's injury and the defense's overall ability to disappear in the 4th quarter. Last season, it was the same thing as 2009 though we fixed that issue after the Tennessee game.

And then after traveling cross country to Oakland, we go to New England. Goodell and the NFL could at least be subtle, all the times they do favors for the Patriots. One of their only other challenges next season, the Saints, have to go up to Chicago the week before going to New England. Too easy for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ring91013144043 View Post
    Except for losing Keenan Lewis, but we got Gay back. Some people may need reminding that it's not 2009 or 2010 anymore to realize that it's a good thing we got William Gay.

I wonder what crazy issue is going to lead to our loss to Oakland. In 2006 it was Roethlisberger's concussion. In 2009 it was Polamalu's injury and the defense's overall ability to disappear in the 4th quarter. Last season, it was the same thing as 2009 though we fixed that issue after the Tennessee game.

And then after traveling cross country to Oakland, we go to New England. Goodell and the NFL could at least be subtle, all the times they do favors for the Patriots. One of their only other challenges next season, the Saints, have to go up to Chicago the week before going to New England. Too easy for them.
    Thats the big one. Also I think we have more moves coming trying to get money for the rookies coming in. We also lost a considerable amount of starters so hopefully the new faces step up.

And for whatever reason we can't win on the west coast... i dont know why but we lose consistently against Oakland, San Fran.. just dont get it

And that travel to NE is awful. Deff didnt catch a break there but the schedule as a whole is pretty easy

vCash
    That schedule screams playoffs...

Jets, Bills, Raiders, Titans, Dolphins, Lions are NOT tough games.

We should win the division, Baltimore has gotten much worse, Andy Dalton isn't THAT good (although Green should be better but Ike and Allen really played him good last year), & Cleveland needs no explanation. We face each of them TWICE which is 11 out of 16 games against teams that aren't that good.

Bears proved that they could only beat garbage squads like Panthers, Rams, Jaguars, Titans, Cards, etc... Once they faced up against Hou, Min, GB, & other playoff squads they were 2-6. Not that hard of an opponent.

Minny wasn't that good of a road team if you wanna count that as one.

We are @ New England & Green Bay but eh, there has to be at least a few tough teams on the schedule

If we are healthy this should be 11-5 to 13-3 at least

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Thats the big one. Also I think we have more moves coming trying to get money for the rookies coming in. We also lost a considerable amount of starters so hopefully the new faces step up.

And for whatever reason we can't win on the west coast... i dont know why but we lose consistently against Oakland, San Fran.. just dont get it

And that travel to NE is awful. Deff didnt catch a break there but the schedule as a whole is pretty easy
    It's not like there's a deadline to sign the rookies and in June we get another 5mil from Colon's release. That alone could be enough depending on how many draft picks we have. Maybe not since we're picking earlier than most years, but I don't think it'll take that many moves.

Though it would have taken that many moves if we had retained Lewis instead of letting him walk and signing Gay, who as a starter allowed 15 less yards per game than Lewis did. And it's looking like Gay won't even be starting, Allen will. The only differences between our corners in 2013 and our corners from the #1 pass defenses of 2011 and 2012 is that Allen has shown to create more turnovers than any other corner we've had the past few years, and both Gay and Allen have more experience in the slot than Lewis did in 2011 or Allen himself did in 2012. I'm not worried at all about the fact that we lost Lewis.

I'm probably going to the New England game and I'm preparing myself for it to be rather embarrassing. Although I forget what disadvantage we were supposed to have going to New York to play the Giants last year, wasn't it traveling the day of? And the only issues for us that game were the officials, and that still didn't stop us from winning. But the Patriots are a different story from the Giants...

vCash
    One Monday Night game..
    "..complex mane dat love simple thangs."*S.L.uggeR*