Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa '13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    So I just started playing the ultimate game mode can someone help me out/ break it down for me
    You build your own squad with player cards using coins that you get from games. Having good players is big but player chemistry is crucial! You get chemistry points by having players from the same team, league, same nationality, if they're in the right formation, if they are in the right position, and if the manager matches the formation or country of your players.

If this is ur first FUT ur just gonna get crappy bronze players to start but you can build up coins. A lot of people on youtube do videos of their ultimate teams so you can watch them as well to see how they do it.

Here are a few of the bigger ones

http://www.youtube.com/user/ksiolaji...e=results_main

KSI is hilarious but he has a bunch of random funny videos so you gotta search through his videos for the ultimate team ones.

http://www.youtube.com/user/calfreez...e=results_main

Cal has a series called "starting from scratch" where he starts basically same as you will with crap bronze players.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhowc...F&feature=plcp

Airjapes is awesome as well.

Then there's people like nepenthez, A9Skillz, etc out there you can search. I learned a lot from watching their videos so maybe they can help people to.

Japes and Calfreezy are must watches for new players

The Future

vCash
    Are players accessible to everyone? So if Team1 wants to put a player in the market, can anyone who plays Online UT (theres offline UT iirc) buy him? Also theres duplicate players, how does all that work.

vCash
    yes anyone can buy him. Often times you can get into bidding wars live for players. You can't have 2 players in your squad as far as duplicates but you can buy a bunch of the same player and sell them. Called price fixing.

The Future

vCash
    Thanks for the info rob that series start from scratch helped

vCash
    I have seen so many Thiagos and Cuencas. They're easy to get, but I can't get a damn Tello.

vCash

The Future

vCash
    I made a nice German team 4-2-3-1 but I'm thinking of blowing it up for an italian 3-5-2

vCash
    Man I need to start playing this again. Been hooked on NBA 2k13 and Assassins Creed...

vCash
    I've got myself a nice Spain/Portugal type team...but in other new me and my pro club team beat Pete's the other day and they scored on 2 fluke goals where are computer was dumb and it bounced off of our defenders serves them right now as one of his friends were playing with an any.....Its called Be a PRO not be an ANY. lol
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    ur supposed to gave someone be an ANY so its not the dumbass computer

The Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Germa_Rican View Post
    Man I need to start playing this again. Been hooked on NBA 2k13 and Assassins Creed...
    It's mad fun I just started playing and have advanced to the top. prob is I have really good gold players but can't break into the cards that cost 40,000. All I know tho is klose is a goal scoring machine.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    ur supposed to gave someone be an ANY so its not the dumbass computer
    lol still whats the fun in playing then? just play a regular game if you are gonna be an any...I only had that switched off cause it wouldn't find anyone who who wasn't using ANY.
    Eastern Illinois Class of 2012'

vCash
    I'm trying career mode right now, taking AFC Wimbledon from n League 2 to the Premier League to the Champions League.

A lot harder than I thought it was gonna be lol. Anyone tried that financial takeover yet?

vCash
    http://www.fifa.com/interactiveworld...nal/index.html

dont really know what it is but i guess it's a fifa 13 tourney. currently broadcasting live in the link i posted.

it's the finals today

vCash
    cool, you can see 21 of the best fifa 13 players go at it right now. they actually broadcast the games. live commentary too

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast