Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fifa '13

vCash
    i just send u a request germa

The Future

vCash
    I'll be home in an hour or two. Before I turned it off I bought khedira for 2,400 coins

My user name is gq420j
    Last edited by D1JM; 10-05-2012 at 03:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    i just send u a request germa
    thanks... ill be on tommorrow. Im working night shift tonight so no fifa for me

vCash
    hey rob and german rican, what players do you have on your ultimate team? wanna trade?

i saw rob talking about the ultimate team and i tried it. kinda addicting. lol. whats the virtual pro?

vCash
    Ugh I need some sort of help with Ultimate Pro, but all you guys play on PS3

vCash
    Does anybody else have freezing issues when trying to load a game or sim through a game or something similar in Manager Mode? I've had this issue for years, I know it's not just me because I have a friend that has te same issue, but anybody else? Before I use to be able to get through 6-7 seasons before it happened, but now I can't even finish 1 whole season without it freezing...anybody have any idea why this happens? It only happens for FIFA, not any of my other games.

vCash
    **** I need to play the UT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D1RoseJM View Post
    hey rob and german rican, what players do you have on your ultimate team? wanna trade?

i saw rob talking about the ultimate team and i tried it. kinda addicting. lol. whats the virtual pro?
    I have basically French players but I got a bunch of silvers and golds I don't use. All I remember is Ricky Alvarez I got in a pack, think I still have him.

Virtual pro is you create a player and you play online with just him all game, and it's with a whole bunch of players online. You can have 11 different people on each team. I wanna try and get a couple of people and create a pro club where you compete against other clubs.

The Future

vCash
    PES 2013 > FIFA 2013

there said it... Don't regret buying pro evo... only thing I hate is the off the ball forward-defender challenges which are just like FIFA's :/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKalltheway View Post
    PES 2013 > FIFA 2013

there said it... Don't regret buying pro evo... only thing I hate is the off the ball forward-defender challenges which are just like FIFA's :/
    My lack of interest in UT, my shotty Internet connection, and the freezing problem I keep having with my saved games, I think I may actually trade FIFA for PES.

vCash
    I wish you could combine Fifa and PES. Take the game-day presentation, UCL rights, cutomability, and maybe shooting(i heard they made it more controllable on where you place your shots which sounds awesome) with FIFA's graphics, game modes, and online play it would be the perfect game. Also add in FM like Career mode!

The Future

vCash
    I wish you could combine Fifa and PES. Take the game-day presentation, UCL rights, cutomability, and maybe shooting(i heard they made it more controllable on where you place your shots which sounds awesome) with FIFA's graphics, game modes, and online play it would be the perfect game. Also add in FM like Career mode!
    That would be a dream
    Motivating Picture for PORTUGAL @ Brasil World Cup

vCash
    pes could use fifa's licences as well.

vCash
    Just downloaded the game ... can`t wait to get home from work to test it... I hope they cracked it properly x)

vCash

I found PES graphics better overall than FIFA's. Maybe the player faces are closer to real in FIFA but that's it.

I'd only take FIFA's licenses and game modes honestly.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast