Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Sup chi

vCash
    NMU??? ll

vCash
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...d.php?t=774226

Can you guys please vote for me again! Thanks.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    i voted! GO FLY!
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    . Why don't you love me David?
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Voted again for you Dan even though you didn't make me the VP!

-Can't handle Yawktoberfest bruh!-

vCash
    If anyone wants Foster from my roster you have to trade for him by the end of today, midnight eastern time.

vCash
    Limas Sweed got signed in the CFL today, that's good for him. Seemed like a good guy.

vCash
    He sucks

vCash
    Sweed is awful.
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    He has no hands

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    He has no hands
    Does that mean he has nubbins?
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Latt tore all 4 ligaments in knee and broke leg. They had to reset his knee wtf does that even mean

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Latt tore all 4 ligaments in knee and broke leg. They had to reset his knee wtf does that even mean
    Holy ****. To be more specific: broke his femur (thigh), the thickest bone in the body. All four ligaments?? Two is bad enough, I can tell you. And "broke" (likely shattered) his patella. Who knows about the meniscus. My prayers are gonna be with this guy for a long while, no one should have to go through that.

Reset his knee probably refers to the fact that it was flopping around. If you watched the video (and I do NOT recommend it), you can't miss that. He's going to need a complete reconstruction. Completely non-medical opinion here, but I'm guessing it's gonna be 2 years before he's back on a football field, probably a full year 'til he's walking normally again.

vCash
    Ok...so here's what the girl I was dating that's going to be a doctor says about it:

Resetting a knee means none of the bones properly lined up when the knee was 'naturally' sitting. So to reset they had to knock him out and physically pop bones back into the rightful spot. The broken femur was likely a chunk came off when a ligament tore. The surgeries will likely be in this order:
    Reset the bones and patella tendons.
    Take care of the MCL, PCL (outermost ligaments) to stableize his knee
    3 months later (about how long for those to heal to the point that surgery isn't a risk)
    ACL, Meniscus and any other 'cleanup'

So there is at least 3 months.

He will likely start rehab right after the ACL surgery (common practice now). All movement will be straight forward. After about 3 months he will need a scope. That will be about a month long setback. So round up an there is 7 months.

It will take at least 4 months of rehab (11 months) to be running in a straight line. Slowly add in lateral movement over the next 6 months and assuming there is no additional surgeries he could be ready in 17/18 months. Just in time for workouts for the 2014 NFL draft.

So my advice for Lattimore:
    Get this taken care of. Finish your college degree while rehabbing. Forget about anything with next year football wise. Come back to the 2014 draft workouts and run hard. During interviews warn teams that you want to sign fast so you have the money to go to Germany and get the platelet rich injections to rejuvenate your knee. Remind them that Willis McGhee came back from something like this. Remind teams AP/Wes Welker tore multiple ligaments and came back within 6 months at just as high of a level. Find a way to go undrafted and sign with the Steelers.

He can do it. It's going to be hard. But he's the type of determined young man that can do it. And I think will do it.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

Page 55 of 67 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast