Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Because of mo? lol
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Dion Waiters will remain in starting lineup for time being, since #Cavs have won 3 straight. Miles is available
    -Jason Lloyd

vCash
    I wonder how much PT Miles will get with Ellington in the mix now?

vCash
    big game tomorrow night against the warriors....pumped to watch curry vs. irving
    ....pleasing the casual fan,while telling the hardcore fan to go to hell since 2006

vCash
    Looking at February's schedule the Cavs could get ultimately 7 wins in the month if they keep playing the way they do. They have Orlando twice, Det, Tor, NO Pelicans, Bobcats, and Minny. Throw in games against OKC, Den, San Anton, Miami and Chicago and they could ultimately go over .500 for the month. Call me optimistic.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Looking at February's schedule the Cavs could get ultimately 7 wins in the month if they keep playing the way they do. They have Orlando twice, Det, Tor, NO Pelicans, Bobcats, and Minny. Throw in games against OKC, Den, San Anton, Miami and Chicago and they could ultimately go over .500 for the month. Call me optimistic.
    We don't want to win 7 games Otto. Otherwise we'll miss out on a top draft pick. It is totally against the tanking strategy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    We don't want to win 7 games Otto. Otherwise we'll miss out on a top draft pick. It is totally against the tanking strategy.
    I don't get this tanking strategy. I have never once said they should tank and I know you are probably talking about others but I don't think the team has been trying to tank the entire season. I had some questions about Scotts lineups in the early on but I have grown to realize that Scott has a certain type of way he does things and he sticks to them ie. not playing guys unless they practice first. The biggest ? at the beginning was why was Walton getting minutes over guys like Leuer, Samuels and Kevin Jones in the beginning of the year and now we all should realize that was actually Scott trying to win games as those three just never worked out. Jones might still but he has a lot he has to work on in his game. Walton we have seen in the past couple weeks has become a very good offensive piece for the second unit when out there allowing the offense sadly to flow through him but he has been doing a good job with this. The defensive side is where he is just awful at but that is every player literally on this team this year. Once again why Im a component for Noel in the draft.

Right now Cavs are 13-32 with a .289 Winning %. If they keep on that Winning % then they are looking at 23 wins this season. I am hoping for 28-30 which I have been saying since Day 1 that I would like to see this team at this year and would give me confidence going into next season. With three months left I believe they can get 15 more wins if they stay healthy and continue to play the way they currently are even if they move Casspi, Gibson, Walton and Speights. If they are in the 28-30 win range that would leave them .348 winning % which I think would be a good sign for this team. Also I believe that would from past history of standings and drafts it would put them in the 5-9 range come draft time. The good thing about all these draft picks that they have obtained is that they could essentially use these picks to move up and get a player they like or stay where they are with possbily moving up later on depending on their preference which comes back again the reality that the Cavs dont need to tank as they aren't that good of a team yet to begin with and will be in the lottery already but now they also have future assests that teams covet to have the flexibility where if they don't like where they are in the draft for a guy they could essentially move around.

Would I like a top 3 pick to go with this team again. Sure who wouldn't on a young rebuilding team. But the way people are saying that you should either be tanking for a top 3 pick or making moves to be a contending 8 seed playoff team is just crazy because this team isn't good and isn't bad enough for either of those three and will just play out the season and deal with their spot in the offseason. Grant knows this probably and that is why he is obtaining all of these future assests at the moment at least IMO not to tank or to try drastically improving the team to make a run at a 2012-2013 playoff spot but instead to gain assests for the future to let the season play out and have all the flexibility he can at that time.
    Last edited by ottograham14; 01-29-2013 at 11:04 AM.

vCash
    Kyrie Irving will be a game-time decision on Tuesday after skipping shootaround with an illness.
    Irving has been on fire recently with three straight games of at least 32 points, shooting at least 50 percent in each game and 41-of-67 overall. If he is too sick to play against the Warriors, look for Dion Waiters, Shaun Livingston and Wayne Ellington to all see an increase in playing time.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...l-player-news/

Seems every other game someone is out with an illness.

vCash
    Daniel Gibson (toe) will not play on Tuesday.
    Gibson's absence might not even by noticed by some owners as he's been relegated to a largely meaningless role at this stage of the season. His absence should mean more minutes for guys like Dion Waiters, C.J. Miles, Wayne Ellington and Shaun Livingston.

Just trade him already and give Ellington his minutes.

vCash
    Stephen Curry will test out his sprained ankle on Tuesday to see if he can play against the Cavs, and he is considered questionable for the game.
    The Warriors play the Cavs in Cleveland on Tuesday night, and with Curry comparing this sprain to his previous one, it's hard to imagine he'd suit up. Curry said he had "no idea" on his status for Tuesday's game, but it wouldn't be surprising at all to see Jarrett Jack get the nod. The Warriors will proceed with extreme caution anytime Curry's troublesome ankle is sprained.
    Andrew Bogut, who returned from his ankle injury on Monday, said that he feels he's "ready to progress" and move on from the injury, but he will not play on Tuesday.
    Bogut had 12 points, eight boards, a steal and four blocks in his return on Monday, a fantastic stat line in just 24 minutes of play. The team will hold him out of Tuesday's game as Bogut won't play in back-to-backs initially, but owners who gambled on Bogut have to be thrilled with how he looked on Monday.
    Harrison Barnes suffered a left calf injury late in the fourth quarter and did not return.
    He fell down after a dunk and was in some pain before heading to the bench. Barnes didn't go directly to the locker room and it doesn't appear to be a serious issue. That said, there's a good chance he'll have to sit out on Tuesday. Draymond Green would likely pick up some extra playing time.

So no Curry, Bogut or Barnes possibly.

vCash

This is part of the tanking strategy.

vCash

People need to start washing their damn hands

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    This is part of the tanking strategy.
    Grant's running around the facility spreading germs. I heard he took all the sanitation wipes away too. Have to get that #1 pick baby.

vCash
    Grant's running around the facility spreading germs. I heard he took all the sanitation wipes away too. Have to get that #1 pick baby.
    They should connect the Cleveland Aquarium to the Q. That way after they watch the Cavs tank they can go watch Chris Grant feed the sharks in a tank.

vCash
    Stephen Curry & Harrison Barnes will not play for Warriors vs Cavs. Nor will Andrew Bogut."I'm questionable too," Mark Jackson joked.
    -Sam Amico

It's going to be hilarious when we still lose.

Mark Jackson says as good as Damian Lillard is, it's not fair to compare him to Kyrie. "Kyrie Irving may be best point guard in basketball."