Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Not a good start for the Cavs.

vCash
    Howard is a ****ing monster

vCash
    Not sure what Howard did to get that technical there. You get a view of it Arch?

And holy **** Alonzo that's a ****ing slam!

vCash
    Wow, that's embarrassing Gee

vCash
    Gonna be a long night

vCash
    Dion playing like garbage here at the start

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Not sure what Howard did to get that technical there. You get a view of it Arch?

And holy **** Alonzo that's a ****ing slam!
    Flailing his arms and complaining to the refs.

vCash
    Dion playing like garbage here at the start
    I know you're a huge Dion fan. He really needs to step it up. I'm hoping at the very least he starts to figure some things out in season 2 like TT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I know you're a huge Dion fan. He really needs to step it up. I'm hoping at the very least he starts to figure some things out in season 2 like TT.
    I've said all along it's going to be a rollercoaster type of season for him. He's going to have his ups and downs and expecting differently just leads to disappointment. Lately he's improved on his shot selection but reverted back to his old ways in the 1st quarter. He's playing better here in the 2nd, just not getting much to fall.

vCash
    We have nobody to contain Dwight Howard. He's too big for TT and too strong for Zeller. He's eating us alive tonight.

vCash
    Zeller has been playing so scared lately. He's thinking way too much, gotta get out of his own head and just play.

vCash
    I've said all along it's going to be a rollercoaster type of season for him. He's going to have his ups and downs and expecting differently just leads to disappointment. Lately he's improved on his shot selection but reverted back to his old ways in the 1st quarter. He's playing better here in the 2nd, just not getting much to fall.
    I feel like he peaked at the Clippers game in November. He has an uncanny ability of being able to blow by his defender but can't finish well. I think if he improves his shot he'll have a better chance of finishing. Like to see him devel a nice 5-10 ft shot do he can drive then pull back. It all starts with the shot. Lets get Mark Price in here to help him.

vCash
    Zeller has been playing so scared lately. He's thinking way too much, gotta get out of his own head and just play.
    Zeller is a good kid. Has some skills. But he's soft. He needs to bulk up a little or a lot. That way he can punch Carlos Boozer in the face. Or Noah.

vCash
    Zeller missed that ground ball between his legs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I feel like he peaked at the Clippers game in November. He has an uncanny ability of being able to blow by his defender but can't finish well. I think if he improves his shot he'll have a better chance of finishing. Like to see him devel a nice 5-10 ft shot do he can drive then pull back. It all starts with the shot. Lets get Mark Price in here to help him.
    Yeah that was clearly his best game this season. The thing that ticks me off with him the most is when he settles for a jumpshot more often than not he fades away when going up. That's why so many of his shots hit off the front iron. He had the same problem at Syracuse but was able to get to the rim at will. In college he didn't have to worry about guys like Dwight Howard coming over on help defense, it's an adjustment that Dion needs to make.

On a side-note, one thing that pissed me off was Byron Scott talking about Dion and Kyrie a few weeks ago. A reporter asked when he thought Dion and Kyrie would learn to play together and he said not until next season. Well, he's been very vocal that Dion was the guy he wanted all along. Wouldn't he have had a plan in place for him and Dion and worked to get them as much time together on the court as possible? It seems like they're only on the court together for around 10 minutes a game with Dion coming off the bench. Doesn't make much sense to me when our teams focus should be on building for the future.

Page 49 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast