Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Cavs play their standard game. Take a lead early on, then lose the lead but stay competitive, until they blow it finally in crunch time. I guess I'll stay patient and maybe they'll win 25 games next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Part of me does think that they are intentionally tanking.
    Tanking another season to get another Dion Waiters...No Thanks!!!

vCash
    At this point in the season last year the Cavs already won 15 games (only 9 now). I get that Kyrie was injured, and same Dion. So maybe the win total would be different?

Almost at the half way point. Can we win more than 20?

The positives are that the schedule gets easier and (hopefully) Andy will be back in March. I'd like to see the Cavs beat out last years win total (21 in shortened season).

vCash
    Also I think that most agree that the game was horribly officiated. But what else is new?

vCash
    I really want Dion to be a stud. He played great in the first half. But I get the sense that when he plays well for a quarter or half he then gives himself permission to "chuck" and take it easy.

vCash
    A few bullets: cavstheblog.com

Cleveland took the wrong end of the officiating tonight. The Nuggets shot twice as many free throws. Tristan picked up three fouls in the first two minutes of the second half.

There were a few nice individual efforts. Kyrie finished with 28 points, 7 assists, and 5 steals. His defense has looked appreciably better. Notice that all his assists came in the first half though. Dion was aggressive and scored 18 points on 59% true shooting. Tristan finished with 16 & 7, but despite twelve field goal attempts in the paint, he never shot a free throw.

Tyler Zeller drew two charges, keeping himself firmly entrenched in the NBA’s top-ten for that stat.

Alonzo Gee’s defense early against Danilo Gallinari was pretty bad. He also finished with only 2 points and 2 rebounds.

Three weeks ago on Saturday, I asked for four wins by the end of this weekend. The Cavs obliged, thanks in part to their double-digit wins over Milwaukee and Atlanta.

Dion has a tendency to start aggressive and if it goes well, then he seems to think “I’ve earned some jumpers”. Tonight, three of his five first quarter shots were at the rim. Zero of his eight shots after that were. He needs to keep attacking, dribble a little less, and shoot fewer long twos.

Cleveland was horribly outrebounded: 56 to 35.

Denver assisted on 24 of their 36 field goals.

Luke Walton played 23 minutes.

vCash
    I'd like to see the Cavs win 2 of the next 4. They play 4 non-playoff teams (LAL, Sac, Portland, and Utah). I think LAL will eventually make the playoffs but they suck right now.

vCash
    We only play Miami once at the Q this year. Clearly Stern is protecting his golden child.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FearTheRoo View Post
    Tanking another season to get another Dion Waiters...No Thanks!!!
    There's another Guy with the name Dion Waiters? I hope so or ur comment looks pretty bad. This draft class will be much better then last years, to early for me to tell if there are any superstars (someone who watches more college basketball could speak on that) but from what I've seen its def deeper.

If they are tanking I'm pretty sure they don't want another Dion Waiters. I'm not bashing Waiters either, I like him and believe he is a starter in the NBA. But he was not as NBA ready as some experts and fans made him out to be.

I would love to see Waiters Numbers Compared to the other top 15 players in last years draft.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Gasol out, and Howard is a game time decision.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    There's another Guy with the name Dion Waiters? I hope so or ur comment looks pretty bad. This draft class will be much better then last years, to early for me to tell if there are any superstars (someone who watches more college basketball could speak on that) but from what I've seen its def deeper.

If they are tanking I'm pretty sure they don't want another Dion Waiters. I'm not bashing Waiters either, I like him and believe he is a starter in the NBA. But he was not as NBA ready as some experts and fans made him out to be.

I would love to see Waiters Numbers Compared to the other top 15 players in last years draft.
    The 2013 draft class is supposed to be the weakest in years (even worse than 2011). Partly because there is no clear cut #1 pick (Irving in '11, Davis in '12). That being said it will be difficult to realistically make that assessment until a few years. The 2014 class is supposed to be the deepest since 2003.

vCash
    Looking forward to the game tonight. We seem to play well vs LA teams and Kyrie vs. Kobe is always fun.

vCash
    Dwight Howard is playing tonight. Hopefully Zeller is ready to go; big test for him.

vCash
    Nice take by Miles

vCash
    Not a good start.......

Page 48 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898 ... LastLast