Page 44 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BornInOhio View Post
    He definitely has been beasting it...

ESPN.COM:

SPLITS GP MPG FG% RPG APG BLKPG STPG PFPG PPG
    Last 10 Games 10 35.9 .500 12.4 1.2 1.1 0.4 3.1 13.3

I'll take that from a second year player ANY DAY

Has anyone else noticed he's been playing with more "attitude" lately? He was going at it with Boozer the entire game, especially at the end of the second quarter the two tangled up a bit. I think this is important - think about Horace Grant or Dennis Rodman, they didn't take any crap, and it bolstered their game.

Yep and he's not scared to score down low anymore. He really does have nice touch with the ball and If he continues to develop and play consistant i can see him getting 15pts easy a night.

I just hope it continues, cuz it'll be one less postition we have to worry about. Right now the only safe postition is PG. Everything else is a big question.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    The best part about his high level of play lately is there's still PLENTY of room for improvement. Let's hope he can keep it up.

vCash
    Varejao didn't practice today and won't play tomorrow night. How is it possible to miss this much time with a knee bruise?

vCash
    Scott said to forget about basketball, that he just hoped Varejao was OK and expressed disappointment in this being three straight years Varejao suffered a serious injury.

When told he sounded more ominous than usual, Scott said that wasn't his intent.

"I'm still trying to be very optimistic that he'll be able to play, I just don't know when," Scott said. "I hope I'm not talking like it's long term or for the season, I'm still optimistic he'll be able to play this year until the doctors tell me something different."
    http://sulia.com/channel/cleveland-c...source=twitter

Maybe they should cut the crap about Andy having a "knee bruise" and admit what's actually wrong with him. Looks like another year of him raising his value and then suffering a serious injury and taking himself off the market.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    http://sulia.com/channel/cleveland-c...source=twitter

Maybe they should cut the crap about Andy having a "knee bruise" and admit what's actually wrong with him. Looks like another year of him raising his value and then suffering a serious injury and taking himself off the market.
    Said it last year around this time and have continued to say it, Andy should not be in this teams future plans and now they are just killing his value, or at least he is killing his value for the Cavs. The way the guy plays he just cannot keep it up consistently and just imagine what type of impact/player he is going to be in 2 years when the Cavs might actually be ready to compete. Couldn't probably get anything better than what they recieved for Sessions last year at this point IMO just because of the injury. I love the guy I just have never seen him in the future plans of this teams development but the fans kept clamouring for him because yes they would look really bad without him at the beginning of the year and no one really could have known that he was going to go down again this year. Oh wait if past trends show anything that should have been the main thing we should've expected out of him this year. I really hope the guy gets healthy by February and comes back and can at least put up 75% of what he was doing at the start of the year but right now that is very much in question. This is in no way to bash Andy either as like I have said I love the guy and everything he has always done for the Cavs but when you're not legitimately competing and you know you won't for the year to another year you need to sell a 30 year old injury prone at the highest you can. Of course I say all of this in hindsight so I expect most to disagree and that is fine as that has been the norm for the past year regarding Andy and trading him, where even I don't know if there were offers if any out there for him and the ones we all heard if those were true or not. It's just frustrating seeing him sit all the time, year after year after everything you know he can bring to a game.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    CJ Miles will be a game time decision (back spasms) & Daniel Gibson remains in the NBA conc protocol..if he passes tests 2nt, he could play.
    -John Michael

vCash
    Anderson Varejao (knee) needs surgery to repair a "a small longitudinal split in the vastus medialis" and is expected t be out for 6-8 weeks.
    It's a split quad muscle for Varejao. This is just a brutal blow for owners who were holding on to Varejao expecting him to be back in the near future. We suspected that the injury was more severe than a knee contusion, and an MRI revealed exactly that. Tyler Zeller and Tristan Thompson are locked into major roles for the foreseeable future, while the injury likely lessens the interest in Varejao on the trade market.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

smh, need to trade him in offseason if any suitors come available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

smh, need to trade him in offseason if any suitors come available.
    You won't get anything for him. Maybe a second rounder. But that's it. No one will take a chance on him with his injury history. He's missed 92 games in the last two seasons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    You won't get anything for him. Maybe a second rounder. But that's it. No one will take a chance on him with his injury history. He's missed 92 games in the last two seasons.
    Saying in the offseason if he shows he comes back healthy in April. Should have traded him last offseason like I kept saying but I understand the reasoning behind keeping him and who knows actually what return there could have been. If he shows up healthy in April they can probably get a Sessions deal for him IMO.

vCash
    Saying in the offseason if he shows he comes back healthy in April. Should have traded him last offseason like I kept saying but I understand the reasoning behind keeping him and who knows actually what return there could have been. If he shows up healthy in April they can probably get a Sessions deal for him IMO.
    Well if he's out 6-8 weeks then he should be back the end of February/Beginning of March. But I always feel like it's never just 6-8 weeks. Once we get to April, Byron/Grant will be in full tank mode. Kyrie will probably be out with a "hang nail" and it will be like we're in Canton.

vCash
    Said it last year around this time and have continued to say it, Andy should not be in this teams future plans and now they are just killing his value, or at least he is killing his value for the Cavs. The way the guy plays he just cannot keep it up consistently and just imagine what type of impact/player he is going to be in 2 years when the Cavs might actually be ready to compete. Couldn't probably get anything better than what they recieved for Sessions last year at this point IMO just because of the injury. I love the guy I just have never seen him in the future plans of this teams development but the fans kept clamouring for him because yes they would look really bad without him at the beginning of the year and no one really could have known that he was going to go down again this year. Oh wait if past trends show anything that should have been the main thing we should've expected out of him this year. I really hope the guy gets healthy by February and comes back and can at least put up 75% of what he was doing at the start of the year but right now that is very much in question. This is in no way to bash Andy either as like I have said I love the guy and everything he has always done for the Cavs but when you're not legitimately competing and you know you won't for the year to another year you need to sell a 30 year old injury prone at the highest you can. Of course I say all of this in hindsight so I expect most to disagree and that is fine as that has been the norm for the past year regarding Andy and trading him, where even I don't know if there were offers if any out there for him and the ones we all heard if those were true or not. It's just frustrating seeing him sit all the time, year after year after everything you know he can bring to a game.
    I'd like to see what offers were "actually" made for Varejao. Although he is injury prone, I would't just give him away. A late first or 2nd rounder just isn't worth it in my opinion. Especially the way this team drafts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I'd like to see what offers were "actually" made for Varejao. Although he is injury prone, I would't just give him away. A late first or 2nd rounder just isn't worth it in my opinion. Especially the way this team drafts.
    No one will ever know. The main ones out there were the Bostons' two first round picks last year that ended up being Melo and Sullinger, then the Golden State #7 overall rumor was out there and then finally the Derrick Williams/Luke Ridnour rumors were out there. Nobody really knows besides the actual teams FO's what was being asked. I'm pretty sure they could have gotten a first rounder though for him last year at least that is just my opinion even if later in the draft and now he will be lucky to net that. Once again with him it will be up to him to hopefully come back healthy in 6-8 weeks and build back up his value or at the very latest do it once again at the beginning of next year where they should then at that time seriously try moving him in November or December if he does come back playing that way as he did this year. This injury just hurts this team a lot moving forward and like Melo posted in other thread it was badly mishandled as well. They were probably holding out till the very last second to see if he could come back somewhat before the deadline to enhance his value but now they have completely killed it as he will more than likely be out past the deadline.

vCash
    No one will ever know. The main ones out there were the Bostons' two first round picks last year that ended up being Melo and Sullinger, then the Golden State #7 overall rumor was out there and then finally the Derrick Williams/Luke Ridnour rumors were out there. Nobody really knows besides the actual teams FO's what was being asked. I'm pretty sure they could have gotten a first rounder though for him last year at least that is just my opinion even if later in the draft and now he will be lucky to net that. Once again with him it will be up to him to hopefully come back healthy in 6-8 weeks and build back up his value or at the very latest do it once again at the beginning of next year where they should then at that time seriously try moving him in November or December if he does come back playing that way as he did this year. This injury just hurts this team a lot moving forward and like Melo posted in other thread it was badly mishandled as well. They were probably holding out till the very last second to see if he could come back somewhat before the deadline to enhance his value but now they have completely killed it as he will more than likely be out past the deadline.
    He has a friendly contract. So if he can stay healthy once he returns and through next season (around this time) we could move him. Scott needs to play him less minutes moving forward. That may help with his durability.

vCash
    Cavs playing Hawks tonight. I miss looking at the schedule and picking out "winable" games.

vCash
    I've learned to just enjoy watching our young players develop. If we win great, but I'm not going to be upset if we lose.

Page 44 of 143 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494 ... LastLast