Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    First off, nobody cares if you hate New York. You should worry about if Kyrie hates 20ish win seasons.

Second, I made a simple point. If my team has been awful going to the playoffs and winning above .500 percent of their games with Amare and Melo, what do consider the you Cavs???

Doesn't matter if live in glass house or a porcelain **** bowl, why are you throwing rocks??!! If Kyrie leaves your team is done again, so why of any fan base are you throwing jabs at anybody!
    Here we go....
    1. Your eagerness to mention that nobody cares if I hate New York illustrates the fact that you DO care. New York is one of, if not THE, most overrated sports towns (not to mention cities in general) in this country. The franchises in New York continue to think that if they keep throwing money at free agents that they will eventually have a dynasty...how has that worked out for the Yankees? (1 title since 2000 while spending BILLIONS). Hasn't worked much better for the Bricks...no playoff series wins since God knows when?

2. Kyrie Irving is a Cav for 3 more seasons minimum...not too worried about him pulling an LBJ anytime soon. The Cavs are building their team via the draft as they learned their lesson with LBJ when they tried to build via free agency...it doesn't tend to work too well unless you go out and get the 2 or 3 best players available in any given year, which this team can't and won't do.

3. The Bricks have been awful...the expectations surrounding that basketball team have been immense, and they haven't come close to living up to the expectations. This would be akin to the Cavs going one and done in the playoffs while LeBron was here...that would have been an AWFUL year (or in the Knicks case...YEARS and YEARS).

4. "what do consider the you Cavs???"...I am speechless. Are you, by chance, a product of the New York Public School system?

Go back to your Knickerbocker forum where everyone will agree with you...Cleveland sports fans don't just look at things other people say and accept them, we do a little research, crunch some numbers, and attack idiocy when we see it!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Yeah i know why you felt like you could get a win, much like the wizards feel like they have the heats number, but that doesn't tell anything other than a ****** team having a good head to head record against a better team.

So the Cavs have been bad and knicks where awful? You know LBJ is in Maimi right? LOL, just felt like point out what warped sense of self you seem to be posting with. You don't win 40 something games in two years and get to call any team awful.
    You continue to make yourself sound more and more stupid with each post. Yes, we agree the Cavs have awful since LBJ left, but your missing the point of my original post which was that other than this year, the Knicks as a whole have been awful for most of a decade.
    You seem like a poster that comes out and runs his mouth once his team is good but otherwise hides out in his Orange County shithole.
    Good luck getting past the Heat in the playoffs. It won't be long until your team is underwhelming once again.

vCash
    Haha the Knicks haven't made it out of the first round since the 90s, and this Knicks troll is strutting around acting like the Knicks have achieved something significant. They probably have been one of the worst teams during the last decade.
    Last edited by Arch Stanton; 12-16-2012 at 07:32 PM.

vCash
    We should be able to win on Tuesday. Waiters is returning and we're playing the Raptors, who are as bad as we are. Get a first look at Valanciunas.

vCash
    Looking forward to tonight's game. We get to see Waiters and Kyrie finally back together and a close look at Jonas Valanciunas. Should be a fun match-up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    You continue to make yourself sound more and more stupid with each post. Yes, we agree the Cavs have awful since LBJ left, but your missing the point of my original post which was that other than this year, the Knicks as a whole have been awful for most of a decade.
    You seem like a poster that comes out and runs his mouth once his team is good but otherwise hides out in his Orange County shithole.
    Good luck getting past the Heat in the playoffs. It won't be long until your team is underwhelming once again.
    lol

vCash
    We suck!

vCash
    Our defense is almost impossibly bad and sadly our offense isn't all that much better.

vCash
    The Cavs shot 51% from the field, 44% from three, and lost. That’s called awful defense, folks. It’s another loss, but hey- tonight was a good time. I think Kyrie’s better with a mask.

vCash
    The Cavs shot 51% from the field, 44% from three, and lost. Thatís called awful defense, folks. Itís another loss, but hey- tonight was a good time. I think Kyrieís better with a mask.
    Thats BS though that the League wont allow him to wear the Dark Night mask anymore. That could be a selling cow had he been allowed to wear that for as long as he needed too. I can see the marketing now, The Dark Night Night. Get it done Cleveland.

Sorry to see you go Wiggy. Should have went to FSU.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Thats BS though that the League wont allow him to wear the Dark Night mask anymore. That could be a selling cow had he been allowed to wear that for as long as he needed too. I can see the marketing now, The Dark Night Night. Get it done Cleveland.
    Yeah I don't get why the league doesn't allow this. What if everyone on the team wore these masks, would that be consistent enough?

vCash
    If everyone is going to have to wear those stupid masks they might as well look awesome while doing it.

Sad they couldn't have the black.

vCash
    The Cavs shot 51% from the field, 44% from three, and lost. Thatís called awful defense, folks. Itís another loss, but hey- tonight was a good time. I think Kyrieís better with a mask.
    I'm surprised the shooting percentage was that high. There were a lot of AWFUL shot selections. Mostly courtesy of Dion Waiters.

vCash
    No AV tonight!

vCash
    Waiters looks good so far. Irving not playing good D against Rondo.