Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 36 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686136 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Some more awful officiating tonight. I think Donaghy was right these refs are corrupt. Also what do we have to do to get Donald Sloan off the court and Pargo back in?
    Last edited by Arch Stanton; 12-15-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Cavs playing the Knicks tomorrow. Normally I would see the Cavs having a decent shot of winning because the Knicks have been awful for years even with Melo and Amare. But they have seemed to figure it out this past year. It doesn't matter that Melo is injured. The Knicks are suddenly a contender. I see the Cavs having zero shot of winning tomorrow.
    If the Knicks have Awful for years, how do you describe the cavs these past seasons??? LOL
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    If the Knicks have Awful for years, how do you describe the cavs these past seasons??? LOL
    If you think comparing the Knicks past few seasons to the Cavs past few seasons then you don't realize how embarrassing that is. Sure, we've sucked lately, but we don't have the arrogant fan base like you guys do. I'm glad to see you guys doing well, I love Melo. I'm a Syracuse fan, but it's without question the Knicks have some of the dumbest fans and you're proving that here.

vCash
    As for the game, **** Varejao. I realize it's not right to be pissed at him. He's done so many great things for us and is a great leader for us but tonight I'm pissed. Step the **** up and make a ****ing free throw! This was a chance to make a statement as a leader and as a team, but he crumbled. I'm pissed and disappointed. Hopefully the Browns get us a win tomorrow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    If you think comparing the Knicks past few seasons to the Cavs past few seasons then you don't realize how embarrassing that is. Sure, we've sucked lately, but we don't have the arrogant fan base like you guys do. I'm glad to see you guys doing well, I love Melo. I'm a Syracuse fan, but it's without question the Knicks have some of the dumbest fans and you're proving that here.

Sorry if my calling out some Cavs fan saying my team is awful seems arrogant to you, even with Amare and Melo, when half of your franchises existence has been sub .500 and your coming off of sub 25 win seasons.

Yeah LBJ was great, but he's gone now, so calling other teams out is the dumbest thing your fan base could do period.

Irving is good too, so hopefully your 20 win lottery ball season turns into a number 1 pick and you be as awful as the knicks have been so he doesn't leave.

vCash
    just another reason for everyone on the planet to hate New York! Read the full posts, dipsh*#. Compare the Knicks with Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire to the Cavs with???? The Knicks have had unbelievable talent and done NOTHING with it until this year...the Cavaliers have had NO talent and have done nothing with it...I would prefer to know that my team is going to suck and seeing them suck than knowing my team is as talented as any team north of Miami and seeing them SUCK!

man...I HATE NEW YORK!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    just another reason for everyone on the planet to hate New York! Read the full posts, dipsh*#. Compare the Knicks with Carmelo Anthony and Amar'e Stoudemire to the Cavs with???? The Knicks have had unbelievable talent and done NOTHING with it until this year...the Cavaliers have had NO talent and have done nothing with it...I would prefer to know that my team is going to suck and seeing them suck than knowing my team is as talented as any team north of Miami and seeing them SUCK!

man...I HATE NEW YORK!!!
    First off, nobody cares if you hate New York. You should worry about if Kyrie hates 20ish win seasons.

Second, I made a simple point. If my team has been awful going to the playoffs and winning above .500 percent of their games with Amare and Melo, what do consider the you Cavs???

Doesn't matter if live in glass house or a porcelain **** bowl, why are you throwing rocks??!! If Kyrie leaves your team is done again, so why of any fan base are you throwing jabs at anybody!

vCash
    Interesting stat from last night. Kevin Jones got 4 minutes of playing time and ended with a -12. Someone should hide that game from carl's existence. His mind might explode that Jones didn't finish with at least a double-double in those 4 minutes.

vCash

Sorry if my calling out some Cavs fan saying my team is awful seems arrogant to you, even with Amare and Melo, when half of your franchises existence has been sub .500 and your coming off of sub 25 win seasons.

Yeah LBJ was great, but he's gone now, so calling other teams out is the dumbest thing your fan base could do period.

Irving is good too, so hopefully your 20 win lottery ball season turns into a number 1 pick and you be as awful as the knicks have been so he doesn't leave.
    Wow, how could I possibly call the Knicks horrible. That makes no sense, I'm sorry. It's not like you guys haven't won a playoff series since 2000 or anything. Yeah, you've been just great lately. Oh and congrats on Amare, I'd keep bragging about him too. Just a great player, good with fire extinguishers too.

vCash
    First off, nobody cares if you hate New York. You should worry about if Kyrie hates 20ish win seasons.

Coming from the New York fan that's trolling a Cavs forum - sounds to me like SOMEBODY cares. lmao

vCash

Second, I made a simple point. If my team has been awful going to the playoffs and winning above .500 percent of their games with Amare and Melo, what do consider the you Cavs???

Doesn't matter if live in glass house or a porcelain **** bowl, why are you throwing rocks??!! If Kyrie leaves your team is done again, so why of any fan base are you throwing jabs at anybody!

If you want to make that comparison then look at both franchises over the past 10 years and you'll see the Cavs outperforming the Knicks substantially. I think you're a little sensitive and might want to stick to the general forum since that's where all you trolls love to attack each other. Also if you looked at the rest of the post I said that they finally figured it out and the KNICKS ARE CONTENDERS. Posters like you ruin it for the rest of the fan base. And at this point we can't take you and your blind homerism seriously. So get lost or expect more insults.

vCash

Also if you look at the Cavs over the past two years vs Knicks...

2011-2012: Cavs 2 wins and 2 losses vs Knicks
    2010-2011: Cavs 3 wins and 1 loss vs Knicks

So even though the Cavs have been bad they still found a way to beat the Knicks over the past two years. This is more telling about the Knicks franchise. Also I think the Cavs have won 8 straight vs the Knicks at home.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Also if you look at the Cavs over the past two years vs Knicks...

2011-2012: Cavs 2 wins and 2 losses vs Knicks
    2010-2011: Cavs 3 wins and 1 loss vs Knicks

So even though the Cavs have been bad they still found a way to beat the Knicks over the past two years. This is more telling about the Knicks franchise. Also I think the Cavs have won 8 straight vs the Knicks at home.
    Yeah i know why you felt like you could get a win, much like the wizards feel like they have the heats number, but that doesn't tell anything other than a ****** team having a good head to head record against a better team.

So the Cavs have been bad and knicks where awful? You know LBJ is in Maimi right? LOL, just felt like point out what warped sense of self you seem to be posting with. You don't win 40 something games in two years and get to call any team awful.
    Last edited by Anji; 12-16-2012 at 05:02 PM.

vCash
    This is the first time in over a decade that the Knicks actually have a relevant team that can make it out of the 1st round of the playoffs. I don't understand where your arrogance comes from? You act like the Knicks are some powerhouse and the Cavs are a joke for our recent record. You'd think after going through a decade long rebuild you wouldn't try and mock those who are currently rebuilding.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    This is the first time in over a decade that the Knicks actually have a relevant team that can make it out of the 1st round of the playoffs. I don't understand where your arrogance comes from? You act like the Knicks are some powerhouse and the Cavs are a joke for our recent record. You'd think after going through a decade long rebuild you wouldn't try and mock those who are currently rebuilding.
    Do you think that being the team that drafted Lebron gives the Cavs some on high moral ground?

Sorry if you feel like I'm mocking, I'm far from that, but it seems you don't understand that as bad as your team has been without LBJ none of you should be calling the knicks awful over that same time period.

Not when you would sign up for our two awful seasons right now.

I'll leave it at that and post why I original came to this ghost town forum.

"Kyrie Irving is going to be a great point guard, pray that he doesn't leave your AWFUL city too".

*I just added the last part*