Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast
    vCash
    The refs at least weren't as blatent as this so I will give them that:

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    The refs at least weren't as blatent as this so I will give them that:

I heard about that... wow that's funny!!! Did you see the Amir Johnson bit? That's what this league has come to... refs blocking shots, players chucking mouth guards at refs.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    I don't understand this? Back to back's killing them? It's not like it was 4 games in 5 nights. They're professionals and should be able to play through this. Especially Kyrie since he's only played 1 game this month.
    I was meaning more just the emotion that they put into that Lakers game especially in the second half to pull it out the night before that they seemed to get burned out in the second half especially with Indiana starting to lock up on defense. That is the only real explanation I can say right now for Scott playing the lineup of TT, Samuels, Walton, Sloan, and Boobie for almost 12 minutes in the second half.

Unless BScott was told to tank the game and sit KI, Andy, Miles for that long. Plus you don't want to overexert KI in his first two games back especially with another back to back coming up Friday and Saturday. I understand they aren't the Spurs and shouldn't be dead by now but I really don't know how else to put it with the lineups out there.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    That whole flagrant 1 had me steaming. Baby Hansborough face grabbed TT (you can't even do that in the NFL) and somehow TT received the flagrant. Psycho T Hansborough should of received at least 1 tech if not 2. Just one of many blown calls by the officiating crew last night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTuzSea View Post
    Are we going to blame the refs EVERY single night? Who cares if they made bad calls, if this team is worth anything they should be overcoming it. That's just making excuses to blame the refs.

There is no reason a team should struggle to score 20 points in a half. They all played like **** last night with the exception of Miles.
    Your right, but it's also just ignorant to overlook the soft calls that are called against us. Then the hard foul no calls that are happening against us. It's not like a one game thing, this has been happening night in and night out.

vCash
    Or it could be that Sloan plays better off the bench than Pargo. Pargo filled in really nice for KI some games when he was out and I think thats what he needs is all those starter minutes to get going and work throughout the game. When he comes off the bench he appears really out of sort and not knowing how to get into a flow. I think this has something to do with Sloan playing more last night as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see this continue if Pargo continues to struggle coming in off the bench. Man I wish they still had Sessions.
    Maybe it's because I'm a Syracuse homer but I'm not sure why Jonny Flynn can't get a look anywhere as a backup PG. He had a decent rookie year and then struggled at the start of his 2nd year and was a bench warmer ever since.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Maybe it's because I'm a Syracuse homer but I'm not sure why Jonny Flynn can't get a look anywhere as a backup PG. He had a decent rookie year and then struggled at the start of his 2nd year and was a bench warmer ever since.
    I think it's part of the whole "tanking" strategy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Actually heard yesterday that the Lakers might work him out as they still don't know about Nash and Blake is out recently too.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Actually heard yesterday that the Lakers might work him out as they still don't know about Nash and Blake is out recently too.
    I heard that too, not sure why they weren't in contact with him sooner. I think he could be a solid 20 minute guy off the bench for a team that doesn't need him to do too much.

vCash
    I dont see why Flynn isnt here. Sloan and Pargo have decent games time to time but nothing consistent only thing really consistent in our offense is that TT is gonna play 24 to 30 minutes and score 2 to 4 points im so sick of seeing minutes wasted on this guy, he cant defend, he cant shoot. admit hes a waste of a 4th pick and use him coming off the bench and lets move on. I prefer Waiters to him actually and I always talked junk about him, hes taking some bad shots but least the effort is there. He tries seems like TT doesnt care at all please Cleveland start Jones just one night instead and watch what happens. He outplayed him in Coll and he will here to he had 5 times the heart that Thompson has lets go. The first game we played Jones he outplayed THompson only getting 7 minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by carlessyen View Post
    I dont see why Flynn isnt here. Sloan and Pargo have decent games time to time but nothing consistent only thing really consistent in our offense is that TT is gonna play 24 to 30 minutes and score 2 to 4 points im so sick of seeing minutes wasted on this guy, he cant defend, he cant shoot. admit hes a waste of a 4th pick and use him coming off the bench and lets move on. I prefer Waiters to him actually and I always talked junk about him, hes taking some bad shots but least the effort is there. He tries seems like TT doesnt care at all please Cleveland start Jones just one night instead and watch what happens. He outplayed him in Coll and he will here to he had 5 times the heart that Thompson has lets go. The first game we played Jones he outplayed THompson only getting 7 minutes.
    I don't see that happening. They'd start Zeller if it wasn't TT. Jones will pretty much only get garbage minutes. He needs to take advantage of those minutes and show why he deserves more. I haven't seen enough of Jones to really form an opinion but that being said in those brief minutes he hasn't really impressed (PER of 8.30). TT plays many more minutes and has a PER of 11.66.

vCash
    Man, Kyrie hit the floor HARD there. Never like to see that.

vCash
    The Cavs suck! Lots of turnovers. Every time a player passes I cringe. I might actually make a trade for AV at this point. Why not? He'll be 90 years old before they contend. I thought that after the "Whore of Akron" screwed the Cavs over it would take maybe 5 years to rebuild to back to where they were. Well it's year 3! And I would add another 5-6 years. So that makes almost 10 years (and it's still a big maybe).
    What a horrible time in Cleveland. All these teams are bad (but building, I get it... they are still bad). Go Lake Erie Monsters!

vCash
    The Cavs set the record for turnovers this season at 26.

vCash
    Cavs playing the Knicks tomorrow. Normally I would see the Cavs having a decent shot of winning because the Knicks have been awful for years even with Melo and Amare. But they have seemed to figure it out this past year. It doesn't matter that Melo is injured. The Knicks are suddenly a contender. I see the Cavs having zero shot of winning tomorrow.