Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 34 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 2142
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    254
    vCash
    1500
    Great game last night. Of course Kyrie played great and I loved when Kyrie and Kobe started going back and forth at one point. But the story of the game has to be CJ Miles. He played great. Playing with a lot more confidence and getting used to the system. Hopefully he can keep it up!

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    9,618
    vCash
    1500
    Kyrie comparing last night with Kobe to when Iverson came up and first played Jordan. Love the reference.

    Andy was fouled as well on that slam. Get it together once and a while refs.

    That might have been the most exciting game I have watched from the Cavs since 2009. That crowd was up especially when KI and Kobe were going at it. Loved seeing all the Browns players there too and the tweets from all of them. Seemed like it was a team outing for them with how many went.

    KI needs to stay healthy now as he just gives the team a different element come the fourth quarter where they can close out games with him that they couldn't before. Miles has really picked it up in December as well shooting 49% and attacking the rim a lot more than his awful start in November. Hopefully this is the guy that they signed in the offseason moving forward.

    Andy just doing what Andy does as well. Big shoot with a minute I believe left that looked like it was going to rim out and then just fell. Loved the excitement after it too from him and his teammates.

    Wish the Cavs could play the Lakers squad at least what was out there last night all season. I think they found a team that doesn't care about defense as much if not more than they do.


    TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    254
    vCash
    1500
    Any word on Waiters?

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,004
    vCash
    500
    Good 1st half, awful 2nd half. You could tell Kyrie didn't have his game legs under him yet. He looked exhausted out there having to play a back to back.

  5. #500
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    12,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Good 1st half, awful 2nd half. You could tell Kyrie didn't have his game legs under him yet. He looked exhausted out there having to play a back to back.
    The biggest reason why they lost this game was due to all those fast break points they gave up. The second biggest reason was truly the officiating. The NBA has a serious problem on their hands and its this biased WWE officiating that's been going on over the past few years. It seems to be getting worse and worse. And they will start to lose they're fans. The Cavs were getting mauled and no calls, but the Pacers were either getting phantom calls or fouls (that should've been called the same on the other side). And BTW big brother Hansborough might just be the biggest douche in the NBA. Little baby Hansborough tore TTs face mask off while TT was going for the ball and when TT went to grab the rebound he swung his arms and it looked like he maybe caught baby Ben with an elbow (btw in replay it looked like baby Hansborough flopped). Then Pyscho T put on his crybaby fake tough guy act and TT received a flagrant. The Pacers are a dirty team.
    Other than that Kyrie didn't have it and Sloan sucks (Pargo must of been in the dog house).

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,004
    vCash
    500
    Yeah Psycho T really overreacted. As for Pargo, it was probably because of how awful he looked yesterday. Coach Scott probably was sending a message like you hinted at.

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    12,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Yeah Psycho T really overreacted. As for Pargo, it was probably because of how awful he looked yesterday. Coach Scott probably was sending a message like you hinted at.
    Psycho T is such a fake tough guy. He had all the opportunity to go after TT but he wouldn't. Because he has a big Vagina!

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    17,004
    vCash
    500
    Just youtube the video of Gerald Henderson elbowing him in the face in college and you'll feel better.

  9. #504
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    12,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Just youtube the video of Gerald Henderson elbowing him in the face in college and you'll feel better.
    I remember that!

  10. #505
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    9,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Yeah Psycho T really overreacted. As for Pargo, it was probably because of how awful he looked yesterday. Coach Scott probably was sending a message like you hinted at.
    Or it could be that Sloan plays better off the bench than Pargo. Pargo filled in really nice for KI some games when he was out and I think thats what he needs is all those starter minutes to get going and work throughout the game. When he comes off the bench he appears really out of sort and not knowing how to get into a flow. I think this has something to do with Sloan playing more last night as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see this continue if Pargo continues to struggle coming in off the bench. Man I wish they still had Sessions.

    I think the like you said Melo the back to backs just killed the team as nobody really seemed in a flow besides Miles. They put so much energy into the LA game and beating them at home with how much energy they had and the crowd that you could just fill this was going to be a let down game coming off of that. Nobody seemed right, Andy missing 9 shots and Irving not hitting one three. That doesn't happen everyday. Also Gee came back to earth and what the hell Casspi I don't care if you are a bench player, sitting out because of the flu. Man up. Oh wait he was the second softest player I believe in the NBA so it makes sense.

    And yeah Arch from what I saw the refs just continue to suck. If Scott says another thing and gets fined it will be ridiculous. They really need to look into fining NBA referees for sucking so much or suspending but Stern would never do that to his NBA.


    TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    254
    vCash
    1500
    Last nights second half was a joke. The refs let our players get tackled with no foul call but if we touch one of their players it's a whistle immediately. We still probably would have lost with the way we played in the 2nd half but that really does bring a teams momentum down when the calls are all going one way. Refs gotta start calling it the same for both sides, not this one sided BS. Ok I'm done with my rant now.

  12. #507
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Corning, NY
    Posts
    5,721
    vCash
    1500
    Are we going to blame the refs EVERY single night? Who cares if they made bad calls, if this team is worth anything they should be overcoming it. That's just making excuses to blame the refs.

    There is no reason a team should struggle to score 20 points in a half. They all played like **** last night with the exception of Miles.

  13. #508
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    St. Louis
    Posts
    9,618
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTuzSea View Post
    Are we going to blame the refs EVERY single night? Who cares if they made bad calls, if this team is worth anything they should be overcoming it. That's just making excuses to blame the refs.

    There is no reason a team should struggle to score 20 points in a half. They all played like **** last night with the exception of Miles.
    They still wouldn't have won I agree with that but unlike the powers to be in the NBA we shouldn't have to just accept these awful and blown calls which seem to be happening a lot lately. Hell if the Head Coach is calling it out as well you know that it has to be pretty bad especially considering the HC is Bryon Scott who usually doesn't do that. I am assuming that you didn't watch the game last night.


    TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

  14. #509
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    12,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTuzSea View Post
    Are we going to blame the refs EVERY single night? Who cares if they made bad calls, if this team is worth anything they should be overcoming it. That's just making excuses to blame the refs.

    There is no reason a team should struggle to score 20 points in a half. They all played like **** last night with the exception of Miles.
    I said the biggest reason why they lost this game was due to all the fast break points they gave up. Basketball is all about runs. And the refs significantly played a factor in helping the Pacers develop their own run. It's also not surprising that in basketball they have what is called "star calls." Isn't a foul a foul. Apparently not. I'm fine with the refs calling a game tight or letting them play. But they need to be consistent on both sides. Either call everything or call nothing. Austin Carr even mentioned something last night after the whole Psycho T incident that the reason it got to that was because the refs let it get out of hand. I wish Roger Goddell was the commish of the NBA.

  15. #510
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ollantaytambo
    Posts
    12,567
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    Or it could be that Sloan plays better off the bench than Pargo. Pargo filled in really nice for KI some games when he was out and I think thats what he needs is all those starter minutes to get going and work throughout the game. When he comes off the bench he appears really out of sort and not knowing how to get into a flow. I think this has something to do with Sloan playing more last night as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see this continue if Pargo continues to struggle coming in off the bench. Man I wish they still had Sessions.

    I think the like you said Melo the back to backs just killed the team as nobody really seemed in a flow besides Miles. They put so much energy into the LA game and beating them at home with how much energy they had and the crowd that you could just fill this was going to be a let down game coming off of that. Nobody seemed right, Andy missing 9 shots and Irving not hitting one three. That doesn't happen everyday. Also Gee came back to earth and what the hell Casspi I don't care if you are a bench player, sitting out because of the flu. Man up. Oh wait he was the second softest player I believe in the NBA so it makes sense.

    And yeah Arch from what I saw the refs just continue to suck. If Scott says another thing and gets fined it will be ridiculous. They really need to look into fining NBA referees for sucking so much or suspending but Stern would never do that to his NBA.
    I don't understand this? Back to back's killing them? It's not like it was 4 games in 5 nights. They're professionals and should be able to play through this. Especially Kyrie since he's only played 1 game this month.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •