Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Did anyone just see Waiters get clotheslined on the sideline and not get the call? This is seriously getting ridiculous...

vCash
    Ugly! Nothing much else to say. Well Andy of course beasted again with 20 and 18.

vCash
    That fourth quarter was putrid. I guess you can say that about a lot of games though this year. Kyrie's presence being missed is really showing in the fourth quarter of games right now where they don't have that go to guy to keep them in the game and instead are getting blown out when teams are pulling away.

Andy please stay healthy all year. He is in complete beast mode right now. Loving the way his 15 footer is coming along as well. I still believe they need to sell high on him at the deadline and if he keeps this up very high and if no one meets their demands then look at it again in the offseason when more teams will be involved. But right now he is very fun to watch. Who would have thought he would be doing this 4 years ago?

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    This team just can't finish ball games end of story. But we all were expecting the season to be like this. At least we have some fun players to watch and Andy has just become an absolute monster! He dominates the paint, stretches out the defense with a mid range game, and hes all over the place on defense. On the other hand, Zeller looked bad last night. He was getting beat by their bigs every single time he was in the game.

vCash
    This is the type of problems young teams experience. It takes time learning how to finish, especially with your best player out. It's insanely frustrating, that's a given, but it's actually going to help us in the long run. Our team is playing hard and competing against some very good teams which is a very good sign while at the same time allowing us to have a shot at a very high draft choice. One more top 5 pick would be huge for this team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    This is the type of problems young teams experience. It takes time learning how to finish, especially with your best player out. It's insanely frustrating, that's a given, but it's actually going to help us in the long run. Our team is playing hard and competing against some very good teams which is a very good sign while at the same time allowing us to have a shot at a very high draft choice. One more top 5 pick would be huge for this team.
    They have had the lead or been in most games. They just fall apart in the fourth quarter.

vCash
    It's a matter of young guys not knowing how to finish. They seem to rush shots and settle for jump-shots rather than continuing to execute what works for them all game. I think with Kyrie out several guys want to step up and be the "guy" when really we just need to continue playing team ball. Another annoying part of it is it seems like when pressed we're not able to get into any type of offense until there's 12 seconds or fewer on the shot clock and that leads to us putting ourselves in an awful position.

Overall I'm not worried though. We've looked better than I thought we would with Kyrie out.

vCash
    Atrocious officiating and of course it's benefiting the Hawks.

vCash
    I think I stated after Kyrie went out that the Cavs would be lucky to win 4 games during the time period KI was out. Well they've already won two (half way there right). I want to revise my statement (assuming KI returns closer to X-Mas) and say I think they can maybe win another 4 before KI returns. That would mean a total of 6. I didn't expect AV to keep his play up, nor did I expect Pargo (or Casspi) to play as well as they have.

vCash
    Cavs got hosed by the refs last night. The NBA officiating continues to be as awful as usual.

http://www.cavstheblog.com/?p=14555

vCash
    Tonight is the definition of a should win. The Browns did it, now it's the Cavs turn!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OneTuzSea View Post
    Tonight is the definition of a should win. The Browns did it, now it's the Cavs turn!
    On the road against Detroit who has won their last three home games without possibly Waiters should be considered the definition of a should win game IMO. Even if Waiters plays I think this is going to be a tough game for them just because of Detroits low post players especially Monroe. Hope Waiters plays as I would like to see what he could do against Prince who even though is aging is still a good defender. Knight might light it up tonight too if he can get his three going. Would like to see a road win again after Friday but it should by no means be a gimmie.

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    I'm looking forward to seeing Drummond play.

vCash
    Waiters playing tonight?

vCash
    Sounds like it is going to be a game-time decision. No word yet from the Cavs beat writers.