Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373123 ... LastLast
    vCash
    When will the Cavs win again?
    This losing crap is getting old. I noticed tonight that everyone seemed to struggle finishing at the rim. The bench wasn't the problem tonight.
    Within the next week the Cavs play Philly twice, Orlando, and the cHeat. I'd like to think they could win 2 out of 4.
    Kyrie is once again injured. Although not serious it seems as if this is becoming the norm.
    Tomorrow is Browns in Dallas, and Cavs in Philly.... Please one Cleveland team win!

vCash
    T.T. was the only Cav tonight with a positive +/-

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    When will the Cavs win again?
    This losing crap is getting old. I noticed tonight that everyone seemed to struggle finishing at the rim. The bench wasn't the problem tonight.
    Within the next week the Cavs play Philly twice, Orlando, and the cHeat. I'd like to think they could win 2 out of 4.
    Kyrie is once again injured. Although not serious it seems as if this is becoming the norm.
    Tomorrow is Browns in Dallas, and Cavs in Philly.... Please one Cleveland team win!
    Let me revise... The bench is always a problem, but it didn't seem as blatant tonight. Omri actually scored a few points, and Boobie continued to play well.

vCash
    T.T. was the only Cav tonight with a positive +/-
    I don't think that stat is really all that big of a deal. As someone who watched the game I certainly wouldn't say T.T. brought the biggest positive impact to our game.

Andy had an off night tonight and Waiters shot wasn't falling as much as we'd like. However, I like how often he was at the rim. Tonight was the most aggressive he's been and it paid off by getting to the free throw line. Once he starts finishing more of these drive attempts we're going to have a really dynamic player on our hands.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    I don't think that stat is really all that big of a deal. As someone who watched the game I certainly wouldn't say T.T. brought the biggest positive impact to our game.

Andy had an off night tonight and Waiters shot wasn't falling as much as we'd like. However, I like how often he was at the rim. Tonight was the most aggressive he's been and it paid off by getting to the free throw line. Once he starts finishing more of these drive attempts we're going to have a really dynamic player on our hands.
    I think it's a factor. Although I don't think T.T. wowed me in any way, he played a solid game. Or at least better than of recent.
    I agree that Andy was off... Kaman (damn Michigan) had his number tonight. And I've noticed over the past few games that shot that Andy takes near the FT line hasn't been falling. When he's making that shot with Kyrie off the pick and roll, then the duo is almost impossible to defend.
    T.T. and Dion needs to learn how to finish at the rim. I love his aggressiveness but it felt like a block party each time. Dallas had 14 blocks tonight. Kaman had 6 of them.

vCash
    From Cavs the Blog:

The Bench is awful. Actually, the three worst players in the NBA sit on Cleveland’s bench. Luke Walton, Donald Sloan, and Jeremy Pargo round out the RAPM dregs-of-the-NBA. RAPM does not like Sloan’s offense and vomits about his defense, yet he serves as one of six Cavaliers to play every game. Despite NBA-cellar status, Walton re-entered the team’s rotation last game. Please make it stop.

Slightly improved tonight; Daniel Gibson continues to shoot lights out, Omri Casspi drained a three, and we saw a little of Dion with the second unit.

The rotations seemed a bit more staggered tonight, but part of that was due to Kyrie sitting the last seven minutes of the third. My inclination is the team still needs to perma-glue Sloan and Pargo to the bench; the Cavs were a team-worst minus-11 during Pargo’s ten minutes tonight. (And I suppose it’s worth noting that Pargo played, not Sloan…I did trot out Slargo during the pre-season though)

Also, what is the deal with CJ Miles? He has completely disappeared from the line-up to ‘clear his head’ (Coach Scott’s words). I hope he works things out soon, and returns to his destiny of ‘serviceable back-up on a middling team’. The Waiters – Gibson – Miles backcourt needs to wreak havoc on NBA benches across the nation.
    Last edited by Arch Stanton; 11-18-2012 at 01:36 AM.

vCash
    Will the Cavs match the Browns record after tonight's game with a 2-8 record? Or can they buck the trend?

vCash
    Boobie injured again. He remains questionable for play tonight. Bench is in even more trouble.

vCash
    @PDcavsinsider: Gibson now cleared to play for #Cavs

vCash
    Waiters not playing well.

vCash
    This game is ugly and hard to watch. Waiters looking like CJ Miles tonight.

vCash
    This losing streak is bad.... In every single game until midway-end of the 4th then end up going down by 10 usually... Learn how to finish a game the right way boys.

vCash
    Ya bench is very weak, I dont understand why we keep Walton if he isnt gone by deadline i dont understand. Id love to bring in Kevin Jones laugh all you want I know he can play better then anyone else on our bench. I know he can out hoop Casspi and Walton. We def need more scoring though. THese guys are to inconsistant

vCash
    Jeremy Pargo to start at PG tonight. Don't "F" it up Pargo!

vCash
    Jeremy Pargo to start at PG tonight. Don't "F" it up Pargo!
    Ha I think he did a pretty good job not to "F" it up tonight. VERY impressive play from Pargo. It was even more entertaining looking at Sloan's face as Pargo continued to dominate. I think he's starting to realize that hes D-league bound.