Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 143 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2142
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    The Cavs beat the Thunder and there are ZERO posts about it??? Kyrie Irving outduels Kevin Durant and there are ZERO posts about it? KI scores 13 in the final 3 minutes and there are ZERO posts??? Marreese Speights goes double-double and there are ZERO posts about it???

Can't say too much about the rest of you because I didn't post either (though I was in bed watching the end of the game...rough being an old married dude)...but, even though it was a Saturday gamee, I can't believe that there wasn't at least some chatter.

This is the type of win that I expected to see more of this season. I can now see that this team IS headed in the right direction....4 of their last 6 games....I can get used to this type of basketball! Kyrie Irving is already 100 times the closer that a certain member of the Heat EVER was. Perhaps if that player were to come back here, would it be to play Robin to Kyrie's Batman??? Could he handle that???
    Weekends are always dead around here. Everyone is usually out with friends/family or what not. As for the game last night...........

Kyrie. ****ing. Irving.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Weekends are always dead around here. Everyone is usually out with friends/family or what not. As for the game last night...........

Kyrie. ****ing. Irving.
    Kyrie..... and Speights

vCash
    Yep, Speights really took over the game during the 4th when Kyrie was out. What I love about Speights is how aware he is on offense. He plays so well with Kyrie because he recognizes when Kyrie drives the bigs are going to shift over and he finds the holes in the defense for easy points at the rim or an open jumper. He's been great for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by browniebuck View Post
    The Cavs beat the Thunder and there are ZERO posts about it??? Kyrie Irving outduels Kevin Durant and there are ZERO posts about it? KI scores 13 in the final 3 minutes and there are ZERO posts??? Marreese Speights goes double-double and there are ZERO posts about it???

Can't say too much about the rest of you because I didn't post either (though I was in bed watching the end of the game...rough being an old married dude)...but, even though it was a Saturday gamee, I can't believe that there wasn't at least some chatter.

This is the type of win that I expected to see more of this season. I can now see that this team IS headed in the right direction....4 of their last 6 games....I can get used to this type of basketball! Kyrie Irving is already 100 times the closer that a certain member of the Heat EVER was. Perhaps if that player were to come back here, would it be to play Robin to Kyrie's Batman??? Could he handle that???
    Your not old just seasoned around here BB, but yeah the weekends are times for me to remove myself from the ole PC and actually relax not post. Thats what the work week is for.

On to the weekends games, I said coming out 1-1 would do it for me I just thought it would be 1 win on Friday and 1 lose on Saturday. Kyrie better have come out with that kind of game though IMO after the game he had Friday where you could see he was cleary disinterested and then his comments afterwards. I think Westbrook was bringing some competitiveness out of him too. It shows though once again (don't want to be too much of a downer) but if KI doesn't go off for over 30 that this team will have a very hard time winning games no matter who they are playing.

Speights was a beast on Saturday on the offensive end. He shows that he has a lot of confidence on that end especially with his 18-20 footers as there is no hesitation when he takes those shots.

Serge Ibaka had some monster blocks though against the Cavs. Ill continue to harp on this but I would love to have a player like him on the Cavs i.e. segway to NERLENS NOEL if the Cavs have a chance this upcoming draft.

Finally, that crowd was crazy especially the fourth. I have not heard the Q that loud since 2009. Great atmosphere there.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    Bobcats rookie Michael Kidd-Gilchrist (concussion) out tonight vs. MIA and Weds vs. CLE reports @BobcatsMartin. MKG took nasty spill Sat.
    -Sam Amico

That's a shame, I was looking forward to seeing him play. After watching the fall he took though I'm just thankful he's ok.

vCash
    -Sam Amico

That's a shame, I was looking forward to seeing him play. After watching the fall he took though I'm just thankful he's ok.
    I hope the Cavs don't take the Cats lightly (like Detroit).

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    Agreed, Cavs shouldn't take anyone lightly. Every team in the NBA is capable of beating us.

vCash
    Agreed, Cavs shouldn't take anyone lightly. Every team in the NBA is capable of beating us.
    Every team should beat the Cavs IMO unless KI goes off for 30 plus. Thats just the beast of nature at this point in time.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    You're clearly underestimating Luke Walton's monster scoring ability.

vCash
    You're clearly underestimating Luke Walton's monster scoring ability.
    Hey you watch what you say about the Luke LaLoush. I can't wait till he finally comes back, he will be that much needed spark they need right now. If he was playing over the weekend in Detroit that meltdown would have never happened.

HOYERMANIA!!!

vCash
    I just hope we don't trade him back to LA for that bum Howard. Walton was clearly the glue that kept that team together. They still haven't been able to replace him.

vCash
    I hurt Luke Walton but he really did stable that bench for us. He surprised me lol.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    OSU vs Michigan BBall game is on right now.

vCash
    I know this is the game thread for the Cavs... But they're not plying tonight. What I've noticed is that Michigan is relying on 3s from Hardaway (5 in a row) and OSU is getting easy buckets. Live by the 3, die by the 3.

vCash
    OSU has a 5 point lead despite Hardaways rampage from deep.