Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 2142
    vCash
    Na just resign Speaights to a 5 year 100mill contract right LMAO!
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Na just resign Speaights to a 5 year 100mill contract right LMAO!
    Then we can trade him for Samardo and Hollins.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    Gosh your in love with Samuels lol, if you want him that bad fine then. We will put together a PSD fund so you can sign Sam to be with you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Gosh your in love with Samuels lol, if you want him that bad fine then. We will put together a PSD fund so you can sign Sam to be with you.
    Don't forget Hollins!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    That's what we like to hear
    Yep; you'll LOVE your new Cavs
    Miss them already
    Will I like Leuer any?
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Yep; you'll LOVE your new Cavs
    Miss them already
    Will I like Leuer any?
    Sure if you watch the D-League.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Stanton View Post
    Sure if you watch the D-League.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz View Post
    Will I like Leuer any?
    If you're patient yes. He's got a nice stroke, just needs to learn how to play in the post. He's in a good situation with you guys, I think he's a nice fit.

As far as this game, ****ing terrible. Our defense was awful and it was clear Kyrie wasn't his normal self. Dion had an alright stat line but his ball movement on offense was terrible. He constantly held the ball for over 6-7 seconds and then forced a pass. It wasn't just him, way too much selfish ball on offense.

vCash
    Also, Alonzo Gee was downright awful on both ends of the court. Frustrating to watch.

vCash
    Kyrie Irving admitted that his illness impacted his "mental focus" on Tuesday.
    Irving had just 14 points on 17 shots and had come in with three straight games of at least 30 points. "I wasn't myself with my mental focus," he said. "My normal energy wasn't there." We're brushing off this performance with Irving being under the weather and feel confident he'll bounce back in the next one.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/playernews/...ll-player-news

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    This might of been another good reason to draft Lillard. Kyrie cannot stay healthy. This is why I love Westbrook. He has never missed a game. I love Kyrie, and CP3 but they cannot stay healthy. You might say the same thing about Rose.

vCash
    This might of been another good reason to draft Lillard. Kyrie cannot stay healthy. This is why I love Westbrook. He has never missed a game. I love Kyrie, and CP3 but they cannot stay healthy. You might say the same thing about Rose.
    The kid was sick and ended up playing in meaningless game in the full picture of it all. If you'd rather have Westbrook jack up 30 shots a game, or Lillard over Kyrie because he missed a game due to illness or has missed time due to non reacurring injuries then thats your prerogative as Bobby B would say. Ill take Kyries future over both them any day of the week even coming off a 14 pt effort. I could only imagine what KI and Durant could be doing right now.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ottograham14 View Post
    The kid was sick and ended up playing in meaningless game in the full picture of it all. If you'd rather have Westbrook jack up 30 shots a game, or Lillard over Kyrie because he missed a game due to illness or has missed time due to non reacurring injuries then thats your prerogative as Bobby B would say. Ill take Kyries future over both them any day of the week even coming off a 14 pt effort. I could only imagine what KI and Durant could be doing right now.
    I would take Westbrook over Kyrie right now. Because he is not injury prone and "right now" he is a more efficient player than Kyrie. I think Kyrie will be a better player but his injuries concern me. If he's not on the floor he cannot impact the game.
    I wasn't suggesting taking Lillard over Kyrie but instead having both on the team. Lillard could play that 6th man role and fill in for Kyrie when he is out.

vCash
    Cavs are a bad team. So when it comes to injuries I believe the Cavs sit Irving longer then needed. No reason to rush your star back or force him to play when its not needed.

Plus he takes a beating because he gets thriple teamed so much.

vCash
    Archie is your real name David Kahn? =) What's up with your desire to stockpile point guards? lol

I understand the "coulda shoulda woulda" with draft picks but come on mann...did ANYONE expect the Cavs to take another PG when Kyrie just won ROY? If you can find me a mock with Lillard above #5 I'll bow down to you.
    Last edited by BornInOhio; 01-30-2013 at 05:05 PM.