Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 143 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Kyrie with 40. Started the game strong, finished strong. He better be in the All-Star game.

vCash
    Love getting a win against the Celtics! Kyrie and TT both played great. Walton with some nice minutes and Livingston brought some nice defense down the stretch. Bad night from the rookies, though. Either way, all-around good day for the Cavs. Steal of a trade during the day, win against the Celtics at night. Got to love it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Melo15 View Post
    Love getting a win against the Celtics! Kyrie and TT both played great. Walton with some nice minutes and Livingston brought some nice defense down the stretch. Bad night from the rookies, though. Either way, all-around good day for the Cavs. Steal of a trade during the day, win against the Celtics at night. Got to love it.
    Couldn't agree more.

Our 1st and 4th pick from last year combined for 61. We beat the Celtics. And we picked up some nice chips in a trade today. Great day for a Cavs fan!!

vCash
    +1 for me too. Great win for the Cavs, and very underrated pick-ups as well. Its good to see Cavs fans being hopeful, I root for you guys.

vCash
    Finally able to watch an entire game and man does KI look good. He can completely take over a game at times and I was very happy with the success he was able to have against a stronger, taller Bradley. Like Carr would say, "KI giving Bradley fits all night." TT having another stellar game. I sort of get lost in his game sometimes though watching and can't believe the numbers he comes out with at the end of the game as no offensive play is ever ran for him. Like his aggressiveness too away from the basket where he has started to drive to the line if there is an opening by being able to put the ball on the floor. He really seems to be getting more confident as the season progresses.

Thought Waiters was going to have a good game after the opening three but I got too excited too early apperantly. He had a couple nice drives but just couldn't finish. I can only remember him taking about 2 bad shots though the entire game so at least I wasn't pulling my hair out the entire game wondering what he was doing. Same with Zeller as he just didn't have shots falling. He needs to get stronger though inside. Watching Sullinger at times outboard him with 3-4 less inches was just bad.

One thing I have realized and can thank AC for pointing this out is the lack of fast break points this team always has. It seems like besides KI that no one else can go full court with the ball and finish. You would hope Waiters would be able to do more of this with his ball handling but every time I watch a game it seems like the only fast break points he has are on an outlet to him off a turnover and not him just being able to run and break down defenders. Really hope he works on this aspect of his game. I don't expect Gee to be able or Miles too for that matter as they are not very good ball handlers and not that quick.

Luke Walton - very good game for Luke. I don't ever want to see that slow man leading a fast break again but he is very fundamental and sound even though it looks like it takes forever for him to do anything. Good passing last night, good shooting and boarding and I'll let him slide on D' as I don't expect much out of him on that end especially when they are switching him on Rondo.

Very good win and glad they were able to close out a game at home finally. Also like watching Pierce stare down refs every other play and not getting some of his pattoned lean into the defender calls.
    Last edited by ottograham14; 01-23-2013 at 08:59 AM.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    Fun game last night. Kyrie was awesome. Can't wait to see the new guys on Friday. Hopefully, Byron will play them.

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em

vCash
    They better get a full practice in 1st!

vCash
    New #Cavs players didn't practice again today, still waiting on final trade approval. Not expected to play Fri, per Byron's practice-to-play
    M.S. Boyer

Of ****ing course they won't

vCash
    Speights will be the first big off the bench apperantly and Byron said the rest of the rotation will stay the sam so I don't expect to see much of Selby or Ellington at least early on unless Livingston or Miles/Boobie go down.

This Guy is Ready!!!

vCash
    New #Cavs did not practice today, likely won't play tmrw or Saturday. Paperwork issue. League hasn't signed off on deal yet
    -Jason Lloyd

vCash
    Just informed #Cavs - Grizz trade officially approved, now. Marreese Speights & Wayne Ellington on courts practicing shooting after practice
    M.S. Boyer

New guys won't play until Tuesday. #Cavs have back to back over weekend, off Sunday & practice Monday.
    -Jason Lloyd

vCash
    Byron Scott just reported he has made the decision that both Marreese Speights & Wayne Ellington WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PLAY tonight. #Cavs
    -John Michael

vCash
    Dion Waiters will remain in #Cavs starting lineup tonight. CJ Miles still questionable.
    -M.S. Boyer

vCash
    Damn i mean damn Great game tonight Kyrie Ellington Waiters Thompson everyone played good

vCash
    That was awesome! Love the new additions. Down 20 in the 3rd, and we came back to win it by 5. The bench bunch really helped us. That was the defensive effort we needed. Speights really brings some toughness. Loving Livingston too! Thank you Memphis!!!

Smoke 'em if you've got 'em